Run-up to the inquest into Diana's death

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's very well timed I must say. What a lovely thing for the Queen to mull over on her holiday. Has nobody any consideration for her?

carlota said:
sassie, thanks for letting us know. it was so shocking when this girl told that to me, with so many details. is it true, then, that there were photos taken? is the one of diana also fake?

The vivid color image of "Diana" that is published on a certain Internet website is a fake, along with ones of "Dodi" and "Henri Paul". The black and white grainy images that appeared on an American news show a few years ago, and now in Chi Magazine are real.

I think that Diana was assassinated, most definately. I'm sorry, but this is just the way I feel.

sometimes i also feel that she was assassinated but i really cannot see why they murder her. what was the motive?

the motive is that she could possibly be carrying a muslim child, or inevitable one day will be, if ever they were serious.

That was also the case for the two or three years of her considerably more serious affair with Dr Khan, but they never got round to murdering her for it.

Elspeth said:
That was also the case for the two or three years of her considerably more serious affair with Dr Khan, but they never got round to murdering her for it.

Well said Elspeth. I would have thought that that relationship would have been the pivotal one, not some wild fling (if her close friends are to be believed) with Dodi.

what is wrong with having a muslim child... and if its true, it will diminish her appeal to the public. no reason to kill her off

xtan said:
what is wrong with having a muslim child... and if its true, it will diminish her appeal to the public. no reason to kill her off

Exactly! No reason for anyone to kill her!

The rumours Diana and Dodi were planning to marry are based ONLY on Mr Al Fayed's words, not the most trustworthy source, if you ask me. How come Diana's most trusted and loyal friends didn't know about it?
And even if she did marry Dodi and had 9 muslin kids with him, what exactly would happen? Diana's image would be spoiled, she misght be less-loved by the British poeple but I think that would suit the BRF (apart from William and Harry, who might feel hurt if Diana-bashing started). And why do you think British people would be against any Muslim children of the former Pricess of Wales? She was not a Royal (by birth, I mean). And if the future King of the UK would have a muslin brother or sister or ten muslin brothers and sisters nothing whatsoever would happen. Who in the world was interested in killing Diana? :confused: Definitely not the Royal Family. As for other possible interested sides, I am not aware of one.

I think she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was a terrible accident.

I know all the conspiracy stories and although they are spicy and "sound good" I really don't buy them in the end.

I think Elspeth's point about her serious affair with Dr Khan is an excellent one, no one wanted to kill her then did they? Al Fayed Snr is milking this for all he can get. He is bitter that he has been snubbed by the British Establishment and so he is wringing the juicy "facts" of this story to get as much bite for his buck as he can.

I think it stinks.

I really feel for Prince William & Harry - imagine having to be without your beloved mum and have all THAT crap going on at the same time ... STILL after all this time.

Poor kids.

trinny said:
... STILL after all this time.

Poor kids.

That is the point. When it happened they were just kids. Now they are grown men. And STILL they won't let it go! Let their mother (and the icon she became) rest in peace.

<<what is wrong with having a muslim child... and if its true, it will diminish her appeal to the public. no reason to kill her off>> quote
Suppose she had the muslim child; they'd have said it was wrong as many people keeps saying now prince william has to marry a woman with lineage .. what's wrong with prince william marring a simple commmoner? I think it has a lot to do with it ... just blue blood ...

Elspeth said:
Excellent point.

To Queen Katharine, even <if> 'they' had wanted to do away with stubborn, too-popular Diana, 'they' would never have resorted to a difficult, if not risky, to accomplish faux accident like the one she died in.

Why? Because it would have been way, way easier, and more effective, to use a different methodology like poisoning her and then leaving the body in i.e. a posh hotel bath tub with a couple of empty pill bottles nearby as well as an empty bottle of vodka. It would have looked like a suicide, a la Paula Yates. It would have been easier to get away with, because they could have used the argument that Diana was lonely and had other psychological issues.

You conspiracy believers give way way too much credit for government organizations such as the British Mi5. These organizations are not the Borg, rather an amalgam of human talent, and as we all know from working in organizations, most companies and government agencies aren't nearly as well organized as some of us would like to believe.

Also, as for the motive, there really wasn't any, as Elspeth and Trinny pointed out. Diana was a great woman, but let's not overestimate her post-divorce importance to Britain. She was a socialite, and an effective one, but killing this high-profile tabloid favorite would have been an extremely risky thing to get away with, it wouldn't have been worth it.

And, Queen Katharine, I don't mean to jettison the 'way you feel' about this, but what exactly do you base these feelings on? Who, in other words, would be your prime suspect?

diana's affair with dodi wasn't meant to be serious. even the person she confided in - the butler guy said so in his book.

<<<diana's affair with dodi wasn't meant to be serious. even the person she confided in - the butler guy said so in his book.>>>

Diana confided in Paul Burrell and I believe Diana was just having a summer fling. She had finally taken control of her life and she just wanted to have some fun on hre summer holidays and the person she hapened to spend it with was Dodi.

I'm not sure whether this point has been raised already, but Al Fayed Snr has a concrete interest in keeping the conspiracy-theory alive: as owner of the Ritz Hotel he is eventually accountable for the poor management of Diana's security during the night of the accident.
Al Fayed may have to refund the Spencer's family if it is proved that Diana's cause of death was a car accident due to his security's staff lack of common sense. And it would probably be a big refund.
If anybody has more details re. the judicial action started by the Spencers against Al Fayed, they would be worthy to see.

Re. the Royal Coroner's resignation from the case, well, it would certainly deserve a closer look. Did he realise that his time was fully booked just now? Maybe he was facing too much pressure on many sides, who knows.

I belive that. Diaawouldn't have been able to be pregnant because a friend she had seen a couple weeks before she died said Diaan had gotten her period when visiting her. So she wouldn't have been able to be pregnant and I don't think Diana wouuld have had another child since in my opinion Diana and Dodi were just having a summer fling but Dodi may have thought their relationship to be something more.

Oh, so he's in on the conspiracy too, is he?:rolleyes: :lol:

Elspeth said:
Oh, so he's in on the conspiracy too, is he?:rolleyes: :lol:

Apparently, half the world was in on that conspiracy. :lol:

Don't laugh. Some people always thinks that if they accuses someone about "having a conspirative mind" (a phrase that is a cliché, since everyone uses it when someone intelligent doubts about official version of things) they are dismissing him/her without any need to said anything more.The reality is that there ARE conspirations in our world, and they were conspirations as long as men and women started to live in this planet. Too sorry if you wants to believe and to trust 100% in what ours governements saids to us and becomes angry with those that doesn't swallow all they said like pills.

Don't forget that free minds are those that DOUBTS about absolute truth. And ever more if those "truths" are uttered by TV , papers and radios that WANTS us to believe this o that.

I will not discuss further more in this subject, so, no need to ban me. I think that, in those questions, the better answer will be the furure itslef. For we'll know what really happened, and not only in Lady Di's case. Truth ALWAYS comes to the surface, and it's impossible to hide it.

Vanesa.

I don't have a problem with people who have a 'conspirative mind'. Most of us do, to some extent, and depending on the subject. What I object to is those who will conjure a conspiracy out of thin air, or base it on tabloid fodder, rumor, innuendo...anything but facts.

Now, if the French inquest had revealed three or more CREDIBLE witnesses who said they saw someone lean over the barricade and shine a laser light into Henri Paul's eyes, therefore causing him to lose control of the car, then I would say, yes, that might be evidence of a conspiracy, and I would explore further evidence. But, when the tabloids print that an "unnamed source" witnessed such a thing, without any testimony or hard evidence to back it up, and which then gets passed around from Internet forum to Internet site, etc, etc.-well, I need something a little more solid than just that. And that's just an example of the many unverified rumors about Diana's death.

And by credible witness, I refer to someone who is willing to testify in a court of law under oath, not just on a tabloid magazine show for money.

It's not a matter of 'swallowing what our governments say to us 100%", it's a matter of logic.

Last edited:
Some people had claimed that Diana wasn't the real target.But Dodi Al Fayed was. I really don't know what to believe anymore.

Why Dodi?

I have not heard of the theory that the target was Dodi and not Princess Diana before. Why would they (and who are they?) have been after Dodi? By the way, I am not saying I believe this was a murder.

Lily

I think the reasoning is either someone wanting to damage Mohamed al Fayed and figuring that Dodi would be an easier target than his father, or someone who Dodi owed a lot of money to or something.

Thank you Elspeth, although that makes no sense to me at all! Who makes up these things?

Lily

People who want to sell newspapers, conspiracy theorists, and people who just don't want to accept that it was an accident but can't see a plausible reason for anyone to want to kill Diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom