The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenae
In my opinion I think that Diana, Dodi, and Henri were murdered. There are just too many unanswered questions and Diana herself believed that she would not live a long life and that something awful would happen to her.
What unanswered questions???? SHE didn't want royal security anymore. She got in a car with a very drunk driver and wasn't wearing a seat belt. She wasn't murdered. She died in a tragic automobile accident. Had she had royal protection she would have never been allowed to get in that car.

Old 03-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

People nowadays is too categoric! I read everywhere: "She was murdered!" or "She was not murdered ", whithout giving any reason to it.

I only guess that Diana was murdered, but I'm not completely sure of it as anyone can be absolutely certain about anything in this world. I'm only analizing the fact...And my attitude has nothing to do with glamourizing LadyDI story or not accepting her death for she was beatiful, young and rich. I'm not this kind of woman.

And I do not hate Charles, nor Camilla . Actually I like them two very much.Diana was a beauty and a very sensitive person, but she was not Charles true love. We must accept this.

Vanesa.

Old 03-26-2006, 05:40 AM
Commoner

The Unanswered questions I have is why were the camera's turned off, why did some of the tourists say they saw flashing lights, why did it take them so long to get Diana to the hospital, ect.
I do not believe that Henri was drunk, that is my opinion. Diana was very smart and I think that she would have noticed if he was drunk. Not many people that I know wears a seat belt in the back seat of a car.
I was one of those people who believed that Diana died in a tragic accident, but not anymore.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

The secret NSA Diana tapes

Spy chiefs face revelations over deaths of princess, lover.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=50384
Old 05-26-2006, 06:43 AM
Royal Highness

it'll be interesting to find out what they know, or at least what they'll reveal.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Courtier

I remember that most tragic day with much clarity..I was in my final year of primary school and was the first one up in the morning, turned on the TV and there it was...Princess Diana involved in Parisian accident...no more than 5-10 minutes later, the Princess was publically confirmed deceased.

I remember crying so much that day, as did my mother, my father, my grandparents...

I also remember feeling numb. Just sick to the stomach, feeling as white as I looked.

I think most had that instinctive thought that this could'nt be so, not her, not Diana...

I am not in a position to say what happend & why. Was or was it not an accident? The world community has been lead to believe that that is the case but who knows. Questions shall be asked, answers given & eventually the truth shall come to-a-head if it hasn't already.

"MII"
Old 05-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenae
I do not believe that Henri was drunk, that is my opinion. Diana was very smart and I think that she would have noticed if he was drunk.
Which raises the question: How drunk does one have to be to momentarily lose control of a speeding car? Or, rather, does one have to be drunk to momentarily lose control of a speeding car?
Old 05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassie
Which raises the question: How drunk does one have to be to momentarily lose control of a speeding car? Or, rather, does one have to be drunk to momentarily lose control of a speeding car?
A moment of inattention can lead to loss of control of a car going too fast. An inebriated driver would have slower reflexes and poorer decision-making compared to a sober driver.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
A moment of inattention can lead to loss of control of a car going too fast. An inebriated driver would have slower reflexes and poorer decision-making compared to a sober driver.
I know. My question was rhetorical. There have been many who claim that Henri Paul was not noticeably drunk that night-and he may very well not have been. But, a person doesn't have to be very drunk, or even drunk at all, to momentarily lose control of a speeding car. And a moment is all it can take to result in an accident.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:03 PM
Serene Highness

For those of you believing in the admittedly 'yummy' conspiracy theory that Diana was murdered by the British counterpart of the CIA, boy, are you as impressed as I am with the industriousness both of these organizations displayed over the past decades?

After all, the CIA and MI5's numerous accomplishments include:

1. The demise of the Twin Towers in New York
2. The deaths of Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Belushi as well as THE REAL Paul McCartney
3. Enron, Ahold, and Parmelat cooking their books
4. Silvio Berlusconi's plastic surgery and subsequent election loss
5. Hurricane Katrina
6. Angelina and Brad's flight to Africa
7. The end of the second marriage of the FAKE Paul McCartney
8. Global Warming
9. The Bermuda Triangle
10. Queen Beatrix's helmet hair

Not to mention hosting and housing the numerous intergalactic visitors during their many visits to Planet Earth over the past four decades.

In other words, come on, now. You are giving these organizations way way way too much credit! Let's not forget that behind these organizations are humans like everyone else, who are as disorganized as the rest of us.

As hard as it may be to accept, IF anyone had wanted to murder Diana and make it seem like an accident, they would certainly not have resorted to a method that involved numerous other humans as well as a moving target, a car, in a very public place. They would probably have used some form of untraceble poison, and put the body in a bath tub with a huge empty bottle of vodka next to it as well as a bottle of pills, and make it seem like a suicide. Much easier and cleaner to accomplish.

Diana, in my opinion, was chased to death by the paparazzi. Which is in my opinion even more sinister than ALL the other theories out there. Why? Because it means that in a way, we are all guilty of her death..
Old 05-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Courtier

Totally agree Princess Olga.
The woman died as the result of a tragic accident, let's move on!
Old 05-27-2006, 06:22 AM
Royal Highness

wow olga...i'd heard only about #2. although i'm on the fence about what happened i lean heavily toward the accident theory but if new evidence came up i could swayed.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Commoner

Queens Speech on Dianas Death

Does anyone have a link to a video of the Queens speech after the death of diana where shes wearing a black dress, thanks
Old 05-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

Here is the full text of the speech the Queen made at the event.

Secretary of State, Lord Spencer, Ladies and Gentlemen.

It is sometimes difficult to believe that it is now nearly seven years since we heard the news that Diana, Princess of Wales had been killed in a car crash in Paris.
Certainly the days that followed are etched on my memory as we as a nation came to terms with the loss, united by an extraordinary sense of shock, grief and sadness.

By any standard, Diana's tragic death held the attention of the world.
Central to this remains the extraordinary effect Diana had on those around her.
Her drive to empathise with those in difficulty, hardship or distress, her willingness to embrace a new cause, her shrewd ability to size up all those she met, allowed her not only to touch people's lives but to change them.

This is her wider legacy.
But I cannot forget - and nor can those of us here today who knew her much more personally, as sister, wife, mother, or daughter-in-law - the Diana who made such an impact on our lives.
Of course there were difficult times, but memories mellow with the passing of the years.
I remember especially the happiness she gave to my two grandsons.
Such memories are most people's memorials; the departed live on in those they have helped to shape in life.

But for some exceptional people there is a need for something more, a permanent and more public recognition. Creating a memorial to Diana has been no easy task.

'Essence'
To present a likeness seemed at best unnecessary for someone whose image continues to exert such a fascination the world over.
To find some other way to capture her spirit has been the challenge. I congratulate those who have created the memorial before us.
I thank both the design team for the imagination which they have brought to this project and those who have realised their concept with such care and craftsmanship.
I believe that you have given the park, at the very heart of our capital city that Diana knew so well, a highly original memorial which captures something of the essence of a remarkable human being.
I think Diana would have enjoyed it; and I believe she would want all of us to do so too. Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of Charles, William, Harry and all my family and of all the Spencer family with us today, I have much pleasure in declaring the Diana, Princess of Wales, Memorial Fountain open.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3869969.stm#

news and video
Old 05-31-2006, 05:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

New evidence, witnesses in Diana death probe: Stevens

LONDON (AFP) - New witnesses and evidence have been found as part of the investigation into the car crash that killed Princess Diana in Paris in 1997, a number of newspapers reported.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060531...e_060531060237

New evidence surfaces in Diana death probe

London - A senior detective leading an official British inquiry into the death of Princess Diana said on Tuesday that new forensic evidence and fresh witnesses have been uncovered by investigators.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=...9024421575B216
Old 06-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Diana inquiry finds no foul play

By Robert Jobson, Evening Standard

London: The inquiry into the death of Princess Diana has found no evidence of foul play, sources said.
http://www.gulf-news.com/world/Unite.../10044410.html
Old 06-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
If it was an Australian psychic, then I guess it must be true.
Murdered by the Queen Mother's connections? At least we can say this one's original.
A filing cabinet? Did they make copies in triplicate?

Are you serious?

Somehow I cannot picture the ever joyous Queen Mother as a ring leader of an international gang like a tiara-and-gloves wearing 'Ma Baker, the legendary outlaw.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Diana inquiry finds no foul play

By Robert Jobson, Evening Standard

London: The inquiry into the death of Princess Diana has found no evidence of foul play, sources said.
http://www.gulf-news.com/world/Unite.../10044410.html
"Unnamed sources" again. Newspapers jumping the gun again. You'd think, after all this time, they'd at least have the decency to wait until Lord Stevens actually completes his investigation.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Heir Apparent

When are people going to accept it and get over it?

Alchol + Driving + Speed + Dangerous Road + NO SEAT BELTS = Inevitable accident/death!
Old 06-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn Mayer
Link to post #38 of this thread: Run-up to the inquest into Diana's death
This is from a year ago and the link gives information as to the questions asked.

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, inquest, princess diana