Paul Burrell, Diana's Former Butler

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm. Any chance he'll get into trouble for perjury now that he's back on British soil?:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
We can always hope. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm. Any chance he'll get into trouble for perjury now that he's back on British soil?:ermm:
Unlikely as he stated that he was drunk and made it up that he had lied under oath. :flowers:

:previous:
I guess karma is a wonderful thing, but none of the "revelations" are new.
quote..
A key figure in the hour-long programme is Burrell's former homosexual lover, Greg Pead, a man who this week revealed the full extent of Burrell's life of dishonesty when the Mail tracked him down to Australia's Gold Coast.

Pead sold his story to an Australian "current affairs" TV program over ten years ago and most of the claims contained in the Mail online report (as well as the photo) are old news. Nonetheless, Channel 4 has decided to "do a number" on Paul Burrell, although whether it will reach his fans in Florida is doubtful.

Oh no, don't encourage the little creep!:D

Little creep is too flattering Sky. Reading through the second article by Pead I was most amused at PB saying that the Royal Yacht Britannia was his favourite home.

Sweet Jesus, his reputation is so out the door now. I feel bad for his wife and children.

Yes, that was surely uncalled for. But even if he is gay, I'm sure Diana knew.
Maybe that's why she was able to live with a servant who obviously didn't knew his place and to keep his distance. I mean, no single lady would live that directly with a man if she wasn't absolutely sure that nothing would happen against her will.

Probably she gave him what he so craved: closeness and familiarness to members of the RF in exchange for his absolute loyal service. It has been said at the inquest that Diana thought about getting rid of him but I doubt she would have done it. It was IMHO more like a threat in order to keep him in line. He must have known that Diana could ruin him and that she would do it ruthlessly if she felt he had betrayed her.

Last edited:
He betrayed her after she was dead so it was perfectly safe for him then.

Mr Burrel was always a disgrace to his profession and clearly did not carry out his duties with disgression or dignity and never has done. The hole he has been digging for himself all these years must surely be big enough now for him to jump in and bury himself! He may well know how to set a table and fold a few clothes but hey don't we all!

its a shame that his wife and children are once again being made to deal with this. i truly feel sorry for them.

Those are the people whom I feel badly for as well, especially if his sons weren't aware of their father's tendencies before now. :nonono:

its a shame that his wife and children are once again being made to deal with this. i truly feel sorry for them.

Paul Burrell was supposed to be a trusted confidante,but he shamelessly betrayed Diana with his tell-alls.What a rat! And now he's hurt his own family...

I don't think that you'll find many who disagree with that assessment here.:flowers:

Paul Burrell was supposed to be a trusted confidante,but he shamelessly betrayed Diana with his tell-alls.What a rat! And now he's hurt his own family...

Aren't his "15 minutes" used up by now? If I never hear his name again it will be too soon!

I have a great deal of disdain for the butler and find him irritating and just another in a long list of people who professed to be her great friend, and then who spent all his time cashing in on his former connections. If I am watching a documentary and that vile little man is on it, I can't watch it. He turns my stomach.

Now, WHO would pay $ to see a movie about Paul, unless it was comedy because it's just too awful.

And as for reconciling with the Wales boys, a little too much water has passed under that bridge. (Yes, I can see the meeting, and the next thing you know all the details are in Hello and Paul's gotten more $$.)

Yes...floods...deluges.;)

I think that a movie about Burrell would be fascinating in a so-bad-it's-good kind of way: kind of like a Royal version of "Plan Nine from Outer Space.":lol:

However, I don't want to line the man's pockets.:rolleyes:

And as for reconciling with the Wales boys, a little too much water has passed under that bridge.

He actually did a TV programme and it was in my opinion :sick::argh::argh:

Back
Top Bottom