The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Majesty

Emma Cowing: Diana’s death still painful for many-
Emma Cowing: Diana

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Love the photo of Diana with this article.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Love the photo of Diana with this article.
Me too. I miss her warm smile, royal wave and just seeing her out and about. The world lost a very beautiful and bright light in August 1997.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't trust articles in the Express having to do with the accident. It's Al Fayed's mouthpiece.

Quote:
Princess Diana death: Witness CAN be trusted despite being branded a 'loose cannon'
Princess Diana death: Witness CAN be trusted despite being branded a 'loose cannon' | Royal | News | Daily Express
Old 08-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Agreed. When a man is filmed bragging about lying in court, he can't be trusted with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
As we only have Burrell's word for it that that conversation ever took place we have to be careful about assuming that the Queen ever said anything like that at all.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Me too. I miss her warm smile, royal wave and just seeing her out and about. The world lost a very beautiful and bright light in August 1997.
It sure did.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I don't trust articles in the Express having to do with the accident. It's Al Fayed's mouthpiece.
Are you also saying that the Soldier "N" is his mouth piece too?

These two soldiers have nothing to loss because they lost all their soldier benefits and mad at the SAS. So either they are making up the allegations or it is true.

I really don't think it will come out that the SAS is at fault. Everything that might be prove has been disqualified so far.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post

These two soldiers have nothing to loss because they lost all their soldier benefits and mad at the SAS. So either they are making up the allegations or it is true.

I really don't think it will come out that the SAS is at fault. Everything that might be prove has been disqualified so far.
Soldier N sounds like a disturbed individual who was trying to control his family through threats. He made this up in order to make his "threats" more real. There are many people who will confess to committing a crime in order to get attention or to scare other people. The Man at the Center of the Princess Diana Conspiracy - The Daily Beast

If you don't think the SAS is at fault, why are you continuing to repeat this smear? I understand that you think there was a motive for others to kill Diana, but the circumstances of the accident do not indicate murder. If you think there are circumstances that indicate murder, can you outline them in detail?

If you want to argue that Henri Paul was not really drunk, 1. Do you really think that the lab technicians were in on the conspiracy too? and 2. how do you explain the CCTV footage of Henri drinking at the bar? Drinking impacts your reactions if you have only one drink, and he was shown having two. He didn't have to be falling down drunk in order for alcohol to have played a part in the accident.

If you want to argue that Paul and/or the driver of the Fiat Uno were blinded within the tunnel, how do you explain that the eyewitnesses to the crash didn't see anything? How do you explain how the assassin knew the car would take the tunnel? There was at least one faster more direct route to Dodi's apartment? How many people do you think were in on the conspiracy?
Old 08-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Majesty

I just hope whatever evidence they have is investigated properly and if there's any truth or credible evidence, then go forward with the investigation. If not, then dismiss it.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Not at all. This story was reported in all media, not just in the Express. However, the Express is the newspaper that Al Fayed has used to publicize his conspiracies. It's the Express that is used to provide information from his lawyers. The Express has always pushed the conspiracy angle in a way that other papers haven't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
Old 08-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Interesting you mention the Express

Headline for tomorrows paper

Friday's Daily Express front page - "Diana police contact Charles" #tomorrowspaperstoday

https://twitter.com/suttonnick/statu...815168/photo/1

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 08-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Courtier

I see the The Express are trying to do accuse Charles of murder.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent

You've got to love the slant of these headlines. Innuendo can be misleading.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
We don't know that. I think Charles would be the logical member of the British Royal Family to contact if there was something found concerning the death of his ex-wife. He was the one most involved when the accident occurred even though they were divorced at the time.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Royal Watcher View Post
How many people do you think were in on the conspiracy?
US Royal Watcher. If this questioning goes farther I will detail all your questions. But truly I know it is not going anywhere.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
I was only giving a heads up - we do need to read the article.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 08-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Appreciate the heads-up; this is taking an interesting turn in events though it will probably lead to nothing new.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Really?

I mean, I am truly sorry that the mother of two died so senselessly at the age of 36 no matter what I might think of her personally, but to affect a person emotionally like this? I'm a little astonished.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Heir Apparent

People have to get a grip and move on, despite the tragic circumstances. Famous person or not, they'd have to do the same if a family member died under the same situation, which I'm sure has happened many times over in this world when you combine drinking, fast aggressive driving and not wearing your seat belts.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
People have to get a grip and move on, despite the tragic circumstances. Famous person or not, they'd have to do the same if a family member died under the same situation, which I'm sure has happened many times over in this world when you combine drinking, fast aggressive driving and not wearing your seat belts.
I think you've hit upon something. People think that they knew her personally in some way, and therefore grieved for her.

Tags
althorp, diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, dodi fayed, paris, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, westminster abbey