Lady Sarah McCorquodale (née Spencer) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if there's a lot to say. Since her marriage she HAS not been known in the media except In relation to Di's death and the memorial fund...She seems to be a good wife and mother.... I think that she was hapy with her marriage..

The woman with the long brown hair in the first and third pictures is Susan Barrantes, Sarah Duchess of York's mother.

Yeah, Sarah's father, Ronald Ferguson, used to be Charles's polo manager.

Yeah, Sarah's father, Ronald Ferguson, used to be Charles's polo manager.
By this time though they were divorced and Susan was married to the professional player Hector Barrantes.

Kitty Spencer looks great!

But then, she is a walking advertisement for Dolce & Gabbana.
They knew what they were doing when they hired her; she gives their clothes tons of exposure.

Btw- ever notice how, in DM speak, every woman either stuns or dazzles?

They ought to invest in a thesaurus!

Last edited:
This will happen now again and again. In Point de Vue they pointed the relationship between the 2 Duchesses. etc..
But I must honestly say I prefer Lady Celias's future life than Meghan's.

To see that beautiful Spencer Tiara again was great!

God those dresses on display all look awful. So gaudy

I don't know if William is as close to his Spencer relatives as Harry is. ..but even if he is, doesn't he leave this week to go to the Middle East? Perhaps just staying home with Kate and the kids? Maybe conflicting engagement?

LaRae

I don't know if William is as close to his Spencer relatives as Harry is. ..but even if he is, doesn't he leave this week to go to the Middle East? Perhaps just staying home with Kate and the kids? Maybe conflicting engagement?

LaRae

William begins his tour on 24th, a week today. Conflicting engagement on a Saturday is unlikely, unless it was another wedding. I think the reality is he just didn't attend.

LaRae

Both Harry and William are close to their cousins. William have attended some of the Spencer weddings too. William just didn’t attend this wedding.

Both Harry and William are close to their cousins. William have attended some of the Spencer weddings too. William just didn’t attend this wedding.

Yes. Lady Sarah McCorquodale sat with Catherine when William received his wings from the RAF.

Diana’s niece, Laura is a godparent to Princess Charlotte.

I've said it before, but Charles Spencer has the most stunning offspring.

Every single one of the older ones could have successful modeling careers.

Viscount Louis Spencer is drop dead!;)

Lady Kitty’s been walking the runway for Golce & Gabbana for years. During the 2018 Milan Fashion Week, she walked in Dolce & Gabbana's Secrets & Diamonds fashion show.

They don't get it from their father

William begins his tour on 24th, a week today. Conflicting engagement on a Saturday is unlikely, unless it was another wedding. I think the reality is he just didn't attend.

Yes, which is not too surprising. He's had 7 first-cousins marry and he's only attended 3 weddings. The Queen was really the same way with her cousins, she'd skipped several of their weddings and their funerals.

Maybe she could give Meghan help she needs some advice the dress she wore today was a shocker

Kitty's dress was just as ugly. Big flower prints for a wedding, yuck. Meghan was just trying to emulate what she must have been told would be the fashion. She should stick to her own style, which is elegant and smart.

Right you are. Viscount Spencer is quite dashing. Lady Kitty, on the other hand, had an overwhelming ensemble. She should have opted for a less flowery dress. Her hairstyle was gorgeous though.
It is nice to see Celia wearing the Spencer tiara.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom