The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Well, some would prefer skydiving, others like the thrill of being caught. I guess everyone is different.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 08-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
I have a friend, who loves nothing more than to play such 'exciting' games.
Well Skydragon, I guess the world is made of different people. I hope you are right that it was an exciting game for Diana, Princess of Wales and Dr. Kahn.
You might be right, because I think if my memory is correct, Princess Diana put on different color wigs and call Simone up exclaming how exciting it was to be waiting in line with Dr. Kahn and no one knew it was her.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

He was the man Princess Diana called 'Mr Wonderful'.
Now, 12 years after the death of his royal lover, surgeon Hasnat Khan appears to have found happiness again.
At a fundraising ball for children's heart charity Chain of Hope last week, the normally camera-shy Mr Khan happily posed for photos with his 'date' for the night - named as colleague Alexandra Panagoulos.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

I feel like this article is exaggerated.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

They appear to be enjoying each other's company. He seems to be a very nice man, and if he has found happiness with this lady I am very pleased for him.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I feel like this article is exaggerated.
In what way? It has been a number of years since he and Diana were involved, it ended before she died and it would appear he now has a new love in his life. Good luck to him.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

It has nothing to with Diana. Why are you bringing her into this? I said I felt the article was a bit exaggerated because the article stated the young woman was his date not his girlfriend. Anyway, its great if this girl is his new love though I feel the media should leave him alone and let him carry on his life in private.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

The headline brought her into it, if not for Diana he would not have a thread on here, would he?

Your cryptic "I feel that this article is exaggerated", could have had many meanings and I was suggesting that we should be pleased for him, as his relationship with Diana appears to be in the past for him.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I was always fascinated by his relationship with the late Princess.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Administrator

The man who was widely regarded as Princess Diana’s greatest love is to marry a fellow heart surgeon.

Hasnat Khan, 51, whom Diana called ‘Mr Wonderful’, has become secretly engaged to Alexandra Panagoulas

Mrs Wonderful ... Diana's great love to marry fellow heart surgeon who is 21 years his junior | Mail Online

Old 11-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Good news. I hope they are both very happy and live rich and rewarding lives together.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Administrator

Yes, its great that Mr. Khan has found love.

While its great that both the men that Diana loved (Charles and Hasnat) have found love, its a shame she never had the opportunity to experience the same. And by that I mean loving someone totally and having them love you the same way. In both cases, I think that both men loved Diana but not enough for her to find happiness while she was alive.

Okay...off my soapbox.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Majesty

Has James Hewitt found love or has his life been destroyed because of his love for Diana?
Old 11-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Well I wasn't counting James Hewitt as one of the men who Diana loved. I think they both needed something at the time and they provided it to each other. An attraction, comfort, etc. If James truly loved Diana he wouldn't have sold her out. I think his selling of Diana has caused his life to run off course.

Hasnat loved Diana but not enought to overcome religious issues and the fame that was attached to her.

Charles loved Diana but their love couldn't overcome their issues and incompatability, and honestly, Camilla was always his true love.

And before anyone goes there, I am just keeping it basic. I am well aware of the issues that Diana had with both men that were of her making.

My point in my initial statement is that Diana died without having someone who truly loved her for her. Issues and all. And I am certainly not counting Dodi.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Majesty

And yet in the Panorama interview Diana admitted that she loved him - 'yes I adored him' are her words not mine. She didn't ever say that publicly about anyone else except Charles.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Yes, its great that Mr. Khan has found love.
While its great that both the men that Diana loved (Charles and Hasnat) have found love, its a shame she never had the opportunity to experience the same. And by that I mean loving someone totally and having them love you the same way. In both cases, I think that both men loved Diana but not enough for her to find happiness while she was alive.
Okay...off my soapbox.
Oh I agree. Its bittersweet seeing Charles and now Hasnat finding and marrying their true loves. While Diana was never able to find that. I always thought that finding that right person is such a luxury. I'm very happy that Hasnat has found love again and I hope it lasts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
I think his selling of Diana has caused his life to run off course.
I agree with that as well.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Royal Highness

Relationship to?

Gald to hear that Hasnat Khan has found love and will settle down with a fellow surgeon.. Is this lady Alexandra Pangoulis related at all to www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandros_Panagoulis? Does anybody know?
For years there had been a speculation that Panagoulis had a daughter.
I am certain as gracious as Diana was she would be wishing him well from wherever she is.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:22 AM
Nobility

He and Alexandra seem a good match, they have a lot in common, given her shared background in medicine. He and Diana had things in common too- especially an interest in helping people, but her fame and status were much different than his. It's nice to know he is happy. He seemed like the most genuine and down to the earth man out of all Diana's lovers.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:37 PM

I have always believed Dr.Hasnat was Diana’s true love post Prince Charles.Mohammad Al Fayed has always played the “victim” card after all his efforts to be accepted by “proper” British society failed. He forced his son to date Diana who only wanted to escape somewhere, ironically, that she would be protected.He thought a “relationship” with Diana would burnish his image.I can much more imagine Diana with a heart surgeon than i can with a player who didn't know what to do with all of his money (Or his father's money for that matter).
Old 01-20-2011, 07:30 PM

I'm sorry as I know this is quite an old thread. I'm related to him, and I know that most of you probably won't believe me but its true. No one in my family really speaks about his relation with Princess Diana, and we just listen to all of these false rumours and I'm quite sick of them. NO! He never even ASKED his mother about marrying Diana, it was just for charity work (the visit to Pakistan) and Hasnat invited Diana to meet the family. Also, many words were twisted by reporters that made his mother look like the bad guy. I'm not sure that the mother even knew that they were going out, she told me that she had a feeling it was going on but never asked him. I'm wondering why people keep bringing up religion.. the Princess was willing to convert to Islam. I will answer questions if they aren't too personal, and I could care less if people don't believe me.

Tags
diana princess of wales, hasnat khan, princess diana