Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as golden DNA. If you take a look at the Spencer lineage you will see many flawed characters, as you will if you look at the lineage of her mother!:rolleyes:

As for Kitty's eyes - they look like Kitty's or a million other peoples!:nonono::nonono:

:ROFLMAO: It's just a way of speaking ...:lol: I'm graduated in literature and poetry, it makes my language "colorful", what I said is a kind of metaphor, can't be taken "ipsis verbis", if you understand me :D! Besides, I can't help it: I see Diana in Kitty's eyes, and hundreds of people around the world also do the same, (I've read all about her in internet, even in Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian) ...Of couse you don't need necessarially to have the same opinon :flowers: ! As to lineage, I was not referring exactly to it when I've talked about "golden DNA", I was talking about being cool that a family can produce such spectacular women, I mean, women adored by their beauty as Diana, Lady Kitty Spencer, Georgiana, the Duchess of Devonshire ... And, after all, I think having remarkable ancestors is only interesting, since even the noblest king certainly has thousands of commom people as ancestors, the current aristocrats descends of commom people that became noble through the centuries ;)!

A woman passing genes to her brother's daughter??? This must be a genetic first.

I know, just a way of talking, Warren. I understand your point of view, but marriage between first cousins isn't illegal / crime/ or considered incest:) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Kitty and her sisters have Victoria Lockwood's face and body type, but the Spencer coloring- Victoria L was quite dark haired, dark eyed.

Well, she looked looks like a typical model ( or former model now). Diana's beauty was more unique and individual. Lady Kitty's eyes are defintely Diana's ( how could you doubt?) but she has her mother's face.

Lady Kitty's eyes are defintely Diana's ( how could you doubt?).
:whistling: The girl is only a niece, she doesn't share the same parents, only one set of grandparents, it is as simple as that! If anything they are similar to Frances' eyes, before she aged and they became Rheumy! Does she look like Diana, only if you want her to, IMO!

Well, she looked looks like a typical model ( or former model now). Diana's beauty was more unique and individual. Lady Kitty's eyes are defintely Diana's ( how could you doubt?) but she has her mother's face.
I've never liked the model's look, they are so thin you can barely see their body/face features. I think Victoria looks like a very thin brunette man, thanks God their children have their face and body nicely full.:D

I think that all the Spencer girls kind of look a like, as you can find things in all family members that will put in in mind of a relative. in the 9Junky to ummmy mummy story) , I thought they made Kitty's make-up very simular to the way Diana wore hers. Just my opinion ......lovely girls all three of them .......

I think that all the Spencer girls kind of look a like, as you can find things in all family members that will put in in mind of a relative. in the 9Junky to ummmy mummy story) , I thought they made Kitty's make-up very simular to the way Diana wore hers. Just my opinion ......lovely girls all three of them .......
You're sharp, Lady Ann, it's exactly what happens, but that picture is sinister !:eek:

:whistling: The girl is only a niece, she doesn't share the same parents, only one set of grandparents, it is as simple as that! If anything they are similar to Frances' eyes, before she aged and they became Rheumy! Does she look like Diana, only if you want her to, IMO!

I see the resemblence to Frances too. I did say that yes, she looks like Diana but her face and body type seem to be her mother's. I especially noted this when I saw the picture of her mother posing for Tatler years ago. I guess people can see all different kinds of resemblences.;)

I guess people can see all different kinds of resemblences.;)

:lol:Well, since they are all blood-related, there is naturally some family resemblance. At least Lady Kitty doesn't have to suffer her cousin Harry's fate of being constantly questioned on his paternity because he didn't inherit his parents' brown locks. (I don't count bottle blonds as natural hair colour.):cool:

:lol:Well, since they are all blood-related, there is naturally some family resemblance. At least Lady Kitty doesn't have to suffer her cousin Harry's fate of being constantly questioned on his paternity because he didn't inherit his parents' brown locks. (I don't count bottle blonds as natural hair colour.):cool:

Well said, Incas, but I think Lady Kitty Spencer did the magazine cover because of her resemblance with Diana (despite of her splendid beauty). I just hope this sweet little girl doesn't become seduced with these flatteries and become a futile party girl. I think a little bit annoying the way they took this girl from the african wilderness and covered her with Tiffany jewellery and Chanel, as she being a luxury flesh and blood Barbie doll :nonono: ! I hope she avoid to play their role :) !

Yes, they're incredibly beautiful ! I found a picture of Lady Kaya Amelia Spencer at facebook. I hope the link works:
http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v228/68/62/n1066526417_2378.jpg

I hope Earl Spencer doesn't marry again, 'cause he hasn't emotional structure for it ! Now, he should dedicate more for his children ! Well, but if they marry, their family will have two magnificent estates to live in. (Port Eliot , Lady Bianca's property, is amazing !) This people live in movie sceneries :rolleyes: !

Maybe it will happen another Wedding in the Spencer Family! I've found in Wikipedia a note from Louis Spencer (The Earl's heir) dating with "Bea" Beatrice Rothschild (sooo snobish!):
User:Dolce444 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The link is empty, why is it snobbish?
No, Sky, it's not the link that is snobish, but the fact that Louis Spencer is dating a Rothschild.This is a family imensely wealthy and ilustrious! I don't know what is wrong with the link ...

:lol:. At least Lady Kitty doesn't have to suffer her cousin Harry's fate of being constantly questioned on his paternity because he didn't inherit his parents' brown locks. (I don't count bottle blonds as natural hair colour.):cool:

Harry may not have ingerited his parents brown locks but, Most of the men on his mothers side are red heads the Earls son could be Harry's twin. :whistling:To me there is NO question about his paternity but to sell papers...IMO

That picture shows a remarkable resemblance, yes. The Spencers as a group are fine-looking people.:flowers:

Earl Spencer sure looks like his father as he grows older- in the photo in the article he looks so much like his father. Anyone else see that?

No, Sky, it's not the link that is snobish, but the fact that Louis Spencer is dating a Rothschild.This is a family imensely wealthy and ilustrious! I don't know what is wrong with the link ...
I am sorry, it was incredibly badly phrased. I meant to say that the link is not working and why do you consider it snobbish for him to date someone he apparently likes. :flowers:

That picture shows a remarkable resemblance, yes. The Spencers as a group are fine-looking people.:flowers:

I hadn't noticed it much when he was younger for some reason, but as he grows older you sure do see the resemblence to his father grow. Both William and Harry look very Spencer, too. They are a good looking family. Diana was said to resemble her grandmother on the Spencer side I believe ( although this grandmother wasn't orginally a Spencer) and I can see the resemblence between the two.

I think that William also looks like the Mountbattens. I have a book with Prince Louis of Battenberg, Lord Louis Mountbatten, and Prince Philip on the cover. William could easily be there as the fourth in the line-up.:) But yes, William's always looked like a Spencer as well. When I see pictures of him as a little boy, in particular, I'm always reminded of his grandfather Spencer. :flowers:

It's true that, in time, we turn into our parents.:lol:

I hadn't noticed it much when he was younger for some reason, but as he grows older you sure do see the resemblence to his father grow.

Maybe it will happen another Wedding in the Spencer Family! I've found in Wikipedia a note from Louis Spencer (The Earl's heir) dating with "Bea" Beatrice Rothschild (sooo snobish!):

Looks like Wikipedia's administrators decided to blank the user's entry for inappropriate content. If you scroll through the history pages, you can still see the original entry regarding to Beatrice Rothschild and Louis Spencer:

I am sorry, it was incredibly badly phrased. I meant to say that the link is not working and why do you consider it snobbish for him to date someone he apparently likes. :flowers:
Well Sky, I'm Brazilian, and for it the lives of these "extra" upper class aristocrats seems to me like a Hollywood movie (for it I like to watch them!) I think the world they live is very elitist, a closed world, is "another world" compared with the Brazilian reality, at least. I think it's nice Wills to be dating a girl of commom origin (middle class), this way he shows himself as a prince not so elitist as he could be. Of couse, you as a british think it all normal, it make part of your culture. I think all brits have something of aristocrats ;)!

Incas, you're GREAT, GREAT!!!!!!!!! Thaank you so much, you're a genius ! I hate when the links don't work, if were not you ...

Harry may not have ingerited his parents brown locks but, Most of the men on his mothers side are red heads the Earls son could be Harry's twin. :whistling:To me there is NO question about his paternity but to sell papers...IMO
I do agree with you, Lady Ann, I think the images in this link show that Harry does look as the Spencers. So that in the time I've read it my english was far more worse than it is now (so, imagine!) and I (oh, the shame!!!:eek:), I thought they were insinuating some horrible, nasty thing (I can't mention what..!!) about Earl Spencer and Diana. Ughh!! And I thought: Really,Harry is the live image of the Earl !
Prince Harry: Who's My Daddy?! - TMZ.com

I think that William also looks like the Mountbattens. I have a book with Prince Louis of Battenberg, Lord Louis Mountbatten, and Prince Philip on the cover. William could easily be there as the fourth in the line-up.:) But yes, William's always looked like a Spencer as well. When I see pictures of him as a little boy, in particular, I'm always reminded of his grandfather Spencer. :flowers:

It's true that, in time, we turn into our parents.:lol:

I do see exactly what you say about William looking like his grandfather Spencer when he was a little boy. Right now it's harder to see it, but it might become more apparent when he's older again.

:ermm:
I do agree with you, Lady Ann, I think the images in this link show that Harry does look as the Spencers. So that in the time I've read it my english was far more worse than it is now (so, imagine!) and I (oh, the shame!!!:eek:), I thought they were insinuating some horrible, nasty thing (I can't mention what..!!) about Earl Spencer and Diana. Ughh!! And I thought: Really,Harry is the live image of the Earl !
Prince Harry: Who's My Daddy?! - TMZ.com

Oh Good Lord NO, I am so glad your English has gotten better lol...:ROFLMAO:. that would have been an awful thing to say about anyone ...Look were it got Anne Boleyn.... JUST KIDDING >..lol:ermm::nonono:

Yes, Lady Ann, shokking :eek:, but I have no doubt Harry looks comes from the Spencers, and it has nothing to do with the infamous James Hewitt!

They have been together for just over a year, but Kitty Spencer - Princess Diana's striking 18-year-old niece - has been a little shy about showing off her surfer boyfriend.

Princess Diana's niece Kitty Spencer goes public with surfer boyfriend Jasper | Mail Online
Oh, my God, the girl is naked ! One can see all over her body! <ed offensive comments> I'd like she dates a real man, so classy and cult as Earl Spencer ! Congratulations Sky, your posts are GREAT, GREAT !!:w00t:

LOL, while Earl Spencer is aristocratic in lineage, I would be hard pressed to associate "classy" with him in the same sentence. He man is a positive rat in his relationships, cheating on his wive while she was pregnant with their first child. It was more important for him to "get the word out" before his mistress' interview. If Lady Kitty's boyfriend is a stupid brat, well, it's long been speculated that people fall for the type of parents they had.

BTW, you are most welcome. I really had fun figuring out how to use the history feature on Wiki.
Incas, you're GREAT, GREAT!!!!!!!!! Thaank you so much, you're a genius ! I hate when the links don't work, if were not you ...

Oh, my God, the girl is naked ! One can see all over her body! <removed offensive comments> I'd like she dates a real man, so classy and cult as Earl Spencer ! Congratulations Sky, your posts are GREAT, GREAT !!:w00t:

Well, that's the way they dress now. When Diana was a young woman, I don't think she dressed that way, before her marriage to Charles, because although the evening gown photos of her in the black dress on first official event with Charles show a lot of her, that was accidental, not on purpose. But times have changed quite a bit since the days when Diana had to be a virgin to be marry the heir to the throne. Lady Kitty Spencer's young, and many young guys are like how this guy looks, and anyway, it's hard to tell from the mere looks of him his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom