Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Duke of Cambridge was saying in his recent interview, the media wants the old drama of the past back. The DM and other outlets like throwing the past back in the faces of the select few. Fair and good articles on Earl Spencer just won't happen.

I agree. He is a highly intelligent and readable author who seems a walking encyclopedia on the Spencer-Churchills and the other great families who figure so largely in British history.

But let's face it-the press and the Earl's detractors feel that his messy past and his ill-advised, emotional comments at his sister's funeral service are more important and more newsworthy.

Lady Kitty Spencer with her mother at Tatler's English Roses 2017 party

Lady Kitty Spencer and Victoria Aitken step out together | Daily Mail Online

Lady Kitty Spencer bridesmaid at her friend's Wedding!

Lady Kitty Spencer attends a society wedding in Montenegro | Daily Mail Online

Kitty Spencer, opted for a sporty look as she enjoyed her morning walk

Kitty Spencer takes a stroll in London following split | Daily Mail Online

Kitty Spencer at the New York Fashion Week

Lady Kitty Spencer in daring sheer dress at NYFW | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. He is a highly intelligent and readable author who seems a walking encyclopedia on the Spencer-Churchills and the other great families who figure so largely in British history.

But let's face it-the press and the Earl's detractors feel that his messy past and his ill-advised, emotional comments at his sister's funeral service are more important and more newsworthy.

To be fair, it touches on the old proverb:
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Nobody likes a hypocrite.;)

Lady Kitty Spencer with her mother at Tatler's English Roses 2017 party

Lady Kitty Spencer and Victoria Aitken step out together | Daily Mail Online

Lady Kitty is dressed very old-lady in that awful black dress. It's okay when she's standing next to her sad looking mother but in that photo next to the pretty young woman in the checked skirt and black top, Kitty looks decidedly unfashionable for an outing of this kind. She's only 26. She needs to dress like it.

As for Victoria . . . I haven't seen her in many years and the years have not been kind. According to the article, she is 51. She looks as if she's had some "work" done on her face. She looks a bit "hard" to me. On the other hand, Charles, looks quite handsome.

I don't understand the fixation on Kitty s...she doesn't look like Diana (regardless of what they say) and seems to do little of anything except party.

LaRae

I don't understand the fixation on Kitty s...she doesn't look like Diana (regardless of what they say) and seems to do little of anything except party.

She looks nothing like Diana so I don't get that either. I think that's just the Daily Fail trying to make something out of nothing. Sort of like when they compare a dress worn by Diana 30 years ago to something Kate wears and says she is "channeling Diana." They are just full of it. Just trying to fill their pages with dreck and Kitty is falling right into their clutches.

Glad I am not the only one!!

LaRae

Victoria doesn't look well. Her skin looks smooth, but she doesn't look healthy. The years of anorexia and addiction weren't kind to her.:sad:

I agree, while Lady Kitty is an attractive woman, she does not look like her late aunt--except she's blonde, maybe that's the resemblance!:lol:

Viscount Althorp is a handsome man. I haven't seen a photo of him in quite awhile. He seems to have a bit of the Spencer red in his hair and beard.

I agree, while Lady Kitty is an attractive woman, she does not look like her late aunt--except she's blonde, maybe that's the resemblance!:lol:

Viscount Althorp is a handsome man. I haven't seen a photo of him in quite awhile. He seems to have a bit of the Spencer red in his hair and beard.

Diana wasn't blonde her natural colour was light brown.

Probably true of Kitty as well.

Yes I think that Kitty's hair is not that awful ash blond shade.. It looks very artificial, so does she I'm afraid. Di's hair wasn't really blonde, we know but she looked like an individual.. while Kitty.. well pretty but bland.

I think it all boils down to that Diana basically had the best at her disposal and instinctively knew what looked good and what didn't for her. With Diana, her look was always totally polished to all fit together which, IMO, a lot of women never get the knack of. I don't think Diana followed trends as much as setting the trends herself by what looked good on her.

Many will have the perfectly colored hair but forget that the makeup has to coordinate with the hair and the colors of the wardrobe also have to coordinate to give the full effect of a complete picture. This is what Kitty is lacking IMO.

Kitty's hair looks far too blond IMO. Diana's was obviously from a bottle, as it were but not SO much "fake looking" as K's.
I think she was blessed iwht an individual look, striking rather than pretty, whereas Kate Cambridge and Kitty S are just blandly pretty like a dozen other girls.

The Daily Fail is being a bit hyper. No way is Lady Kitty taking fashion week by storm. Hardly anyone knows or cares who she is. And that printed dress is so UGLY!!!

Not that I don't like Kitty but the Fail is trying to make her into a "thing" and (1) she's way too old and (2) she's way too fat. She is related to royalty so suppose people in England and Europe might care but in the States, she will never happen.

Earl Spencer, Family, Althorp Museum & Travelling Exhibition

Too old and too fat??? Wow
She looks pretty dam good to me

Last edited:

I guess if she was hoping to become a supermodel.

If her goal is to be a socialite, as it appears to be, then she's in the right age range. And body type is a non-factor there.

Too old and too fat to become an IT girl. That's what the Fail is trying to make her but it's too late. And nobody wants her doing any modeling because she's not the model type, not even for Plus size. However, if she's looking for a husband, maybe that's why she wants to be photographed. I have no idea what her motives are but, with her pedigree, she shouldn't have to try so hard to get a husband, if that's what she wants. Maybe she's just having fun.:cool:

Lady Kitty is as far from being old and fat as I am from being a Lotto billionaire.

She is a quite normal weight and is strikingly pretty by anyone's definition. The fact that she is the titled niece of an idolized princess would provide this young woman entree anywhere she wants to go. Hollywood loves to brush up against royalty and aristocrats. See Princess Theodora of Greece, who landed a recurring role on a CBS soap opera when she was about the same age as Lady K and about the same body type.

Lady Kitty Spencer does not look like a supermodel-she has neither the height nor the figure- but neither do the Kardashians, none of whom are rail thin. I spent 13 years living smack dab in the middle of West Hollywood, within walking distance of the world famous Lee Strasbourg Acting Studio. Most of the young women and men practicing their craft and trying to break into the business were in their mid-to-late twenties.

It's a topsy turvy world we live in when anorexic Lollipop head women are considered acceptable size and 26 is "old".:cool:

Last edited:
Everyone Seems to have taken my comment wrong I wasn't saying she was old and fat I was replying to previous post who said that hence the question marks if you look you will find I am fan of her. My fault for not making it clear and trying to do to things at once on a mobile phone

Everyone Seems to have taken my comment wrong I wasn't saying she was old and fat I was replying to previous post who said that hence the question marks if you look you will find I am fan of her. My fault for not making it clear and trying to do to things at once on a mobile phone

I got your point (and totally agreed with it!). But I think the follow on posts may be endorsing your viewpoint rather than arguing with it.

Lady Kitty Spencer attended Fergie's Double Dutchess VIP Viewing Party, in New York, on 19 September

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-ban...ult/349937247?searchPhrase=lady+kitty+spencer

Charles 9th Earl Spencer, and his wife attended at BAFTA Tea Party Los Angeles on 16 September

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-ban...default/349605694?searchPhrase=countess+diana

Lady Kitty Spencer at the Dolce & Gabbana show at Milan Fashion Week

Lady Kitty Spencer dons a crown at Dolce & Gabbana show | Daily Mail Online

Earl Spencer with his wife at a charity event in LA

Princess Diana's brother Earl Spencer looks dapper in LA | Daily Mail Online

Lady Kitty at the Dolce & Gabbana Catwalk Show at Harrods, London on 02 November

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...a_at_harrods,_london?celeb=Lady Kitty Spencer

Lady Kitty Spencer at the Dolce & Gabbana show at Milan Fashion Week

Lady Spencer is a tall, big bone, and curvy beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom