Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer and Family 1: Ending Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Amelia Spencer's acuser, Ricci Cinti is a contumacious riotous abuser and drunken of the streets of Capetown, and his point of actuation is that MacDonalds drive,
faint2.gif
:
MSN Zalebs
I don't understand why this torture on a 18 yrs old girl, those pics in court, all british tabloids publishing it with sensationalism... No doubt she was being judged for being a Spencer, niece and first cousin of the princes of England, but now she was cleared:
Diana's niece cleared of assault - World news, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

I know there are various opinions of what the relationship is between William, Harry and their Spencer family. We just don't' know and perhaps all members involved choose to keep it private and that is their privilege. I don't know what the relationship is like between Charles Spencer and his ex wife Caroline and perhaps she wouldn't have allowed it, but I think it is a bit interesting that neither of his youngest children are in the wedding party. William and Kate have Camilla's granddaughter in the party but not William's young "blood family" cousins? This wedding will be interesting.

Yeah, I've seen Lady Lara Spencer (5 yrs old) and Lord Edmund Spencer (8 yrs old) also were invited. (invitations posted in twitter).:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Posing with arms wrapped around one another at an event in London last night, Earl Spencer and his new fiancée Karen Gordon looked the picture of togetherness.

But for all the intimate looks and hand-holding, those close to the 46-year-old Earl would be forgiven for wondering just how long this particular dalliance might last.
For the 38-year-old divorcee, who attended

Read more: Princess Diana's brother Earl Spencer with new fiancée Karen Gordon | Mail Online

--------------------

Maybe I am being totally negative, and if I am please forgive me. But somehow I am not sure this last long? Maybe the Earl hasn't met his match?

Isn't Earl Spencer supposed to marry Karen Gordon on June 18, at Althorp?

Wonder if there will be any photos?

Hopefully 3rd time will be the charm for him. Good luck to Charles and his bride.

So Earl Spencer's wedding is supposed to be today! It's supposed to be attended only by family and close friends.

(Wonder if William or Harry will attend? I doubt it, or we would have read something about it. The DM said that William's wedding was the first time he and Harry had talked with their uncle since Diana's funeral).

I find it difficult to believe the DM is correct in stating that Princes William and Harry have not spoken to Earl Spencer for almost fourteen years. (But then again, I find much of what the DM prints non-credible.:yuk:) Would they visit their Mother's grave and ignore their uncle? Possible, but not probable, IMHO.

I join with the others on this thread wishing the Earl the best of luck on his third try. I hope he has found his soulmate, at last. Out of all the Spencers, he seems to have more of Diana's needy emotional characteristics than Sarah or Jane.

In any event - I'm wishing them a joyous day at Althorp and many happy days to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow he really did it. I must say I am a bit surprised (given the broken engagements) but she looks lovely. Hope it works out for them.

Hate to be nasty on what should be a glorious wedding day but given his track record:ermm:

Let's hope he won't play the fourth wedding.I guess he could have at least one child with his wife

The new Countess Spencer looks stunning in the picture.

She does. During his nephew's wedding I couldn't see her face under that hat

I find it difficult to believe the DM is correct in stating that Princes William and Harry have not spoken to Earl Spencer for almost fourteen years. (But then again, I find much of what the DM prints non-credible.:yuk:) Would they visit their Mother's grave and ignore their uncle? Possible, but not probable, IMHO.

Well, neither of the princes attended the wedding at Althorp, so that hardly suggests a warm relationship.

(I know it was a small wedding, but it wasn't all that small if they had 170 guests).

Yes, you'd think he'd look a bit cheerier at least for the official picture! :) Although, I must say, I was recently looking at the proofs sent to us by our wedding photographer (15.5 years ago), and I'm astounded by how grim I look. I think it was because I was taking the whole thing very seriously, because it certainly wasn't because I wasn't happy. The picture that I look absolutely gleeful in is the one taken with all our young nephews. It's the only picture I show my teeth in!!! And my husband looks serious in all pictures except when people catch him off-guard, even though he's a man with a great sense of humour.

Gee for a guy who just got married he looks glum

Last edited:
I can't help noticing that in the single wedding picture that the bride was not wearing the Spencer tiara. Any speculation as to why? The Earl's first wife wore it on their wedding day and the tiara should be in his possession.

Thena said:
I can't help noticing that in the single wedding picture that the bride was not wearing the Spencer tiara. Any speculation as to why? The Earl's first wife wore it on their wedding day and the tiara should be in his possession.

Two things come to mind, possibly she wore it but removed it for the picture or possibly she declined to wear since it's his 3rd marriage and I believe her second and she just didn't want to....I'm totally guessing

:previous: I don't think that it was a formal-enough wedding for a tiara. A tiara would make sense with a morning suit or white tie, but not with the groom in a business suit.:)

:previous: I don't think that it was a formal-enough wedding for a tiara. A tiara would make sense with a morning suit or white tie, but not with the groom in a business suit.:)

That does make sense. I just couldn't imagine why the Earl made such a big fuss about getting the tiara back from Diana and yet his new bride did not wear it. We'll have to wait for a formal occasion before the new Countess Spencer gets to show it off.

It was stated that Earl and Countess Spencer plan to live mostly in the USA.
I was surprised to hear that; who will live at Althorp?
Or will he lease it, like the Gloucesters leased Barnwell Manor?

I doubt that he will lease Althrop. Its a working farm or business enterprise. In addition, while his eldest children were growing up he spent a large portion of his time in South Africa. With technology today, he can manage his business as well as spend enough time at Althrop as required.

I was reading a quote of Queen Beatix of the Netherlands who when asked if it was wise for all members of the DRF to be somewhere (questioning the lack of regent I guess), she stated that for a short amount of time business can be conducted by phone, email or fax. So I am guess the Earl is thinking the same. In addition, he must have a capable Estate Manager to run the day to day management of the estate.

The Spencers ae not like the Gloucesters who leased Barnwell as result of financial matters (death taxes) as well as convenience (harder to manage for the Duke). In order for Earl Spencer to deal with the death taxes as well as improvements for Althrop he just cleaned the attics and sold a bunch of stuff that was just sittting there!

Last edited:
The new Countess is certainly beautiful. Wishing them both a long and happy marriage.

William and Kate did not attend the wedding due to his work commitments at the Royal Air Force Valley in Anglesey. Prince Harry also missed the service due to "a long-standing private engagement".
Princess Diana's brother marries for 3rd time - Trends News - IBNLive
Kate & William didn’t attend Princess Diana's brother’s wedding - Entertainment & Stars

Perhaps the Wales boys took the view that they if they could not attend the wedding, they could always attend the next wedding of Charles Spencer!

KittyAtlanta said:
The new Countess is certainly beautiful. Wishing them both a long and happy marriage.

Yes, she is very beautiful and I wish them happiness, too. I'm hoping it's true that the third time's the charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom