The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Majesty

Victoria doesn't look well. Her skin looks smooth, but she doesn't look healthy. The years of anorexia and addiction weren't kind to her.

Old 07-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Courtier

I agree, while Lady Kitty is an attractive woman, she does not look like her late aunt--except she's blonde, maybe that's the resemblance!

Viscount Althorp is a handsome man. I haven't seen a photo of him in quite awhile. He seems to have a bit of the Spencer red in his hair and beard.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Majesty

A collection of Countess Raine Spencer artefacts are to be auctioned off at Christie's in London
Charlotte Di Carcaci, daughter of Raine shares details of her mum's life

Diana’s stepmother Raine Spencer artefacts up for auction | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
A collection of Countess Raine Spencer artefacts are to be auctioned off at Christie's in London
Charlotte Di Carcaci, daughter of Raine shares details of her mum's life

Diana’s stepmother Raine Spencer artefacts up for auction | Daily Mail Online
Why would anyone want "artefacts" from that woman's life? It's not like she was anybody other than the "stepmother of" a woman who was unhappily married to a future king. Why would anybody pay for her junk? None of the things pictured look to be worth much.

Having said that . . . the auction will probably bring in millions. It's not like rich people have taste so they can be persuaded to buy anything.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'd say that Raine was definitely a personalty and well known in in her own right and as the wife of a rich man I am sure that her things are worth sioemthing.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
I agree, while Lady Kitty is an attractive woman, she does not look like her late aunt--except she's blonde, maybe that's the resemblance!

Viscount Althorp is a handsome man. I haven't seen a photo of him in quite awhile. He seems to have a bit of the Spencer red in his hair and beard.
Diana wasn't blonde her natural colour was light brown.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Diana wasn't blonde her natural colour was light brown.

Probably true of Kitty as well.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Probably true of Kitty as well.
Yes I think that Kitty's hair is not that awful ash blond shade.. It looks very artificial, so does she I'm afraid. Di's hair wasn't really blonde, we know but she looked like an individual.. while Kitty.. well pretty but bland.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:52 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think it all boils down to that Diana basically had the best at her disposal and instinctively knew what looked good and what didn't for her. With Diana, her look was always totally polished to all fit together which, IMO, a lot of women never get the knack of. I don't think Diana followed trends as much as setting the trends herself by what looked good on her.

Many will have the perfectly colored hair but forget that the makeup has to coordinate with the hair and the colors of the wardrobe also have to coordinate to give the full effect of a complete picture. This is what Kitty is lacking IMO.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Kitty's hair looks far too blond IMO. Diana's was obviously from a bottle, as it were but not SO much "fake looking" as K's.
I think she was blessed iwht an individual look, striking rather than pretty, whereas Kate Cambridge and Kitty S are just blandly pretty like a dozen other girls.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Majesty

Lady Kitty Spencer bridesmaid at her friend's Wedding!

Lady Kitty Spencer attends a society wedding in Montenegro | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Majesty

Kitty Spencer, opted for a sporty look as she enjoyed her morning walk

Kitty Spencer takes a stroll in London following split | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Majesty

Kitty Spencer at the New York Fashion Week

Lady Kitty Spencer in daring sheer dress at NYFW | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
I don't think the dress is "daring" at all. It looks like most of the sheer summer frocks women are wearing these days. It's just that this particular one looks quite cheap on the Lady Kitty Kat.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

No way does it look cheap !!
She looks beautiful
Old 09-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Another fashion show, another dress..

** dailymail article: Lady in lace! Glamorous Kitty Spencer stands out in a very colourful dress as she continues to take New York Fashion Week by storm **
Old 09-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Aristocracy

The Daily Fail is being a bit hyper. No way is Lady Kitty taking fashion week by storm. Hardly anyone knows or cares who she is. And that printed dress is so UGLY!!!

Not that I don't like Kitty but the Fail is trying to make her into a "thing" and (1) she's way too old and (2) she's way too fat. She is related to royalty so suppose people in England and Europe might care but in the States, she will never happen.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Earl Spencer, Family, Althorp Museum & Travelling Exhibition

Too old and too fat??? Wow
She looks pretty dam good to me
Old 09-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
I guess if she was hoping to become a supermodel.

If her goal is to be a socialite, as it appears to be, then she's in the right age range. And body type is a non-factor there.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Too old and too fat to become an IT girl. That's what the Fail is trying to make her but it's too late. And nobody wants her doing any modeling because she's not the model type, not even for Plus size. However, if she's looking for a husband, maybe that's why she wants to be photographed. I have no idea what her motives are but, with her pedigree, she shouldn't have to try so hard to get a husband, if that's what she wants. Maybe she's just having fun.

Tags
althorp, diana, diana princess of wales, diana's family, diana: a celebration, earl spencer, museum, princess diana