The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Serene Highness

Earl Spencer's daughter's 'engagement'
Lily Cole doesn't get a look in for new Rimmel ad | Mail Online

Old 03-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

She is so not engaged. Many people our age put that as their relationship status when they're very serious about their partner.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
She is so not engaged. Many people our age put that as their relationship status when they're very serious about their partner.
IMO There does not appear to be much substance to this young lady!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Courtier

Earl Spencer is to marry for the third time, it was reported last night.
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Widow to be Diana brother Earl Spencer's third wife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ber-three.html
Old 03-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hopefully third time is a charm. I wish them the best.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
IMO There does not appear to be much substance to this young lady!
Well, she's still in her teens, and she's naughty. Bad, bad kitten!!!
I think press think she's irresistible, 'cause they publish everything they can about her.
There's a fashion editorial with her in this month Tatler, the photos were taken in Marie Antoniette Salon, in the Place de la Concorde in Paris, she looks perfect in these luxurious places:
http://www.waistcoatsdirect.co.uk/me...arch-20103.jpg
But it seems she prefers to live in South Africa with her new love. The boy is Jew, maybe they'll live in Israel in future?
http://www.whatson.co.za/uploads/gal..._thumbnail.jpg
Old 03-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Considering his track record, I am not sure its a wise move for the next ex Countess Spencer.

I also hope for Althrop and his heir's sake, that the Earl has a nice trust settled so that if (and I do hope that this one works out) this marriage does not work out...the Althrop estate is not hit financially. These divorces are starting to pile up. But I believe the next Countess Spencer is a woman of means.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Gentry

I'll try again:
http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&so...P9rvnaAKETApXQ

url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whatson.co.za%2Fgallery.php%3Fid%3D78&rct=j&q=Kitty+spencer+larry+cohen+bay&ei=UwStS9WJBcyOuAetlaH1DQ&usg=AFQjCNHO-l1MvPFS6JkEP9rvnaAKETApXQ
Old 03-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfg02 View Post
I think Kitty and her boyfriend have common interest in modeling. They look very good together.

I would think living in NYC would be better for professional models. Maybe if they get married they will life in South Africa and NYC.

Is Kitty a bad girl? I haven't read or heard anything about that? Maybe she is capitalizing on her famous aunt to become a successful model. Her mother was a model. Kitty really could be a very, successful Victoria Secret model.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Gentry

I wished to say Kitty is naugthy, not mischievous, as English isn't my native language I'm sometimes misunderstood...
She's beautiful indeed, but her father doesn't permit she lives in London because the harassement of the press!
Old 03-27-2010, 06:06 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
He's a serial adulterer who's callously ditched two wives. So as an ex-waitress prepares to be the new Countess Spencer, it raises some questions...
Is this the bravest bride in Britain... or just the most deluded? | Mail Online
Old 03-27-2010, 08:13 AM
Administrator

Earl Spencer engaged

Quote:
ex-waitress prepares to be the new Countess Spencer
...Lady (Bianca) Eliot, a mother of three whose husband Jago was just 40 when he died after suffering an epileptic fit.
The union will bring together two great aristocratic families. Bianca's husband was heir to Earl St Germans and his 6,000-acre Port Eliot estate in Cornwall. Her five-year- son Albie will now inherit the title and lands.

Charles Spencer, of course, has six children himself and the new Lord and Lady Spencer will have an instant family of nine, with ages ranging from three to 19.

Bianca is the daughter of an Italian father and English mother. Her father died in a freak accident, aged only 34, when the car he was tinkering with fell and crushed him.
Bianca was working as a model and waitress in Plymouth when she met Jago Eliot, the oldest son of Perry St Germans, and the heir to his 6,000-acre estate and the 123-room Gothic castle that went with it. The two of them - both utterly bohemian - clicked. And to say that Jago was a fan of alternative lifestyles is an understatement. He and Bianca were married in 2003 and had twin daughters, Ruby and Violet, the following year, and then their heir to the St Germans title, Albie, in 2005.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder what Charle's sisters thinks about all of this... Good luck to this Bianca.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

apparently they are preparing to marry...
bianca and the earl seem to me an odd combination.

Earl Spencer prepares to marry for third time | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Diana family offers Rubens in 20 million sale
Princess Diana family offers Rubens in 20 million sale - Yahoo! News UK

Atlanta hosts traveling homage to still-beloved Princess Diana
Atlanta hosts traveling homage to still-beloved Princess Diana | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Travel | Dallas Morning News
Old 03-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Royal Highness

This exhibit comes to where I live this November. I can not wait to see Princess Diana's wedding dress and the Spencer tiara.

I read that the money gotten at this sale will help with refurbishing the home. The roof is need of replacement. I wonder how much money is needed for upkeep each year on a
house of that size?
Old 03-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Serene Highness

Yikes!! I can't belive he's going to plunge into matrimony ....again?!?!?!?
Old 05-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Gentry

More articles on kitty:
sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=3&ved=0CCkQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.timeslive.co.za%2Fsundaytimes%2Farticle440321.ece%2FRoyal-blood-boils-over-hoax-engagement&rct=j&q=kitty+spencer+blue+blood&ei=naDtS_G8CMekuAe0w-GhDw&usg=AFQjCNHPhNLvJataCtEToQM3rxBtqH4NRg
Old 06-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Serene Highness

This is the latest issue of World of Interiors (the British ed.).
It includes a wonderful photo report about Althorp House from cellar to attic...
What a beautiful start Diana had in life ...
http://www.worldofinteriors.co.uk/
Old 06-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfg02 View Post
This is the latest issue of World of Interiors (the British ed.). It includes a wonderful photo report about Althorp House from cellar to attic...
What a beautiful start Diana had in life ...
http://www.worldofinteriors.co.uk/
Diana, Princess of Wales moved to Althorp in her teens when her father inherited the estate and title of Earl. She did not like the house and was only there when school was not in session. This house you see is not the original Althorp. Raine, Princess Diana's step mother redecorated the whole house and sold many antiques and paintings to do it. Princess Diana's brother inherited the estate and title in 1992 and has put his imprint on Althrop.

Princess Diana had all the wealth you can want starting out in life, but was lonely inside and craved love.

Tags
althorp, diana, diana princess of wales, diana's family, diana: a celebration, earl spencer, museum, princess diana