The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Majesty

I'd not noticed the contrast before between the formal jewelry and the casual sweater. Cool.

I can see the resemblance between the young Earl and Prince William, too--something about the stance and the eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
Kitty Spencer on the cover "Tatler".
Tatler - April 2009

Old 04-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Nobility

William is like the male version of Diana too, he looks so much like her.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Majesty

Yes, and Harry has some of her mannerisms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Angel View Post
William is like the male version of Diana too, he looks so much like her.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
The link is empty, why is it snobbish?
Just a belated FYI. The link is faked, look at it's complete history. Unless someone knows something I don't, I think it's entirely possible that Bea Rothschild doen't exist at all.

Userolce444 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Yes, and Harry has some of her mannerisms.
Yes, in my opinion Prince Harry is like her in spirit and mannerisms. And Prince William looks like her, but has Prince Charles deposition.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

I have just read her Tatler interview.

First sentences of the article:

Quote:
Kitty Spencer is a tad hungover. Last night had started off pretty relaxed. She caught the film Role Models down the King's Road with her cousin Harry Wales.
'It was the funniest movie ever- I wet my pants', she giggles.
The rest of the interview is in the same vein. The only piece of information that stuck was that she has a thick South-African accent and is very level-headed regarding her mother's past addictions.
Otherwise, her speech is full of teen speak that makes the article rather a tedious read. The word 'chilled' is used at least ten times, 'like' is used as punctuation and 'stuff' makes a guest appearance.

Fans will say she comes off as normal and humble, critics will call her common and dim.

In my middle-ground opinion, she sounds like a suburban American teenager from one of those TV sitcoms: likable and sunny but a tad shallow.

The pictures are gorgeous but massively photoshopped. She isn't that beautiful in real life, merely pretty, imo.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Gentry

I've found some personal pics of Kitty. I hope the link works:
http://render3.snapfish.com/render2/.../of=50,426,442
Old 04-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Gentry

http://render3.snapfish.com/render2/.../of=50,590,442

As seen in her personal pictures, I think she is far more beautiful in her real life pictures ! She's incredibly beautiful, indeed! Of course it's a matter of taste, it's only my opinion! Earl Spencer raised his children as foreigners in South Africa, and of course she had far more influence from her junkie, anorexic, former model mother than from her aristocratic father, former student of Eton and graduated in Oxford. I think Kitty is veeery humble, regarding she descends from Kings, Queens and the most illustrious aristocracy from Great Britain. And It's funny to see a lady from the "British Empire" telling she wet her pants... Among her private pics I've seen, there are many very embarassing, she sitting with widely open legs, showing her panties, and many others. I imagine what her educated father thinks when she behaves this way in front of him! But she's just turned 18, she practically a child! I think judge strictly a girl so young would be cruel! I've read she attended some snobbish parties in Monte Carlo last week, in one of them was Prince Albert. I hope she had behaved properly before the prince! She's a naughty girl! Quiiite scandal !!!
Tennis Week - News - Snapshots From Monte Carlo Player Party
Old 04-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Courtier

Does any one know which tiara she is wearing in this picture???
Old 04-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
Does any one know which tiara she is wearing in this picture???
Hi, Lady Ann, dear, I've missed you! I've read all the jewelery she's wearing in this cover are from Tiffany, one of the finest jewellery of the world! Of course, it's not the Spencer Tiara, a priceless family jewel which Diana used to wear. But I think the present time most precious jewel of the Spencers is Lady Kitty herself!
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...eneall.net/img

http://images2c.snapfish.com/2323232...8%3C5845vq0mrj

I've found a picture where Kitty is without make up and shows her face very cleary. She's angel faced, so luminous:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...82_468x437.jpg

I hope this time these links work!!!

http://render3.snapfish.com/render2/.../of=50,332,442
Old 04-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Majesty

She's a beautiful girl, certainly. Is her hair naturally that blonde?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariana Pazza View Post
I've found a picture where Kitty is without make up and shows her face very cleary. She's angel faced, so luminous:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...82_468x437.jpg
Old 04-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Well, I think maybe she blanched it some more. Diana blanched her hair too!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I would doubt, given her parents' respective coloring, that she's that blonde. Diana was a pretty mousy looking blonde when we first saw her (although I thought she was adorable).
Old 04-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Nobility

Her hair was dark blonde as a child, if you look at pictures. So she's not as bright a blonde as she is now naturally, but I would think her natural hair color would be dark blonde. I think she's a natural beauty, you have to remember even celebrity photo shoots for magazines are photo shopped, and celebrities obviously have natural good looks, it's just photo shop is always used anyway to make them look more perfect.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Majesty

If her hair was dark blonde as a child, she's probably even darker now. I don't really care for this trend of young women all going pale blonde. If they want to go lighter or have highlights, that looks more natural than what was once called "bleached blonde."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Angel View Post
Her hair was dark blonde as a child, if you look at pictures. So she's not as bright a blonde as she is now naturally, but I would think her natural hair color would be dark blonde. I think she's a natural beauty, you have to remember even celebrity photo shoots for magazines are photo shopped, and celebrities obviously have natural good looks, it's just photo shop is always used anyway to make them look more perfect.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Nobility

True. Both her parents have darker hair. Diana never went platinum blonde, although towards the end of her life her hair looked blonder and blonder, of course she had been spending a lot of time in the sun on the Al Fayed ship the Jonikal I think it was, so perhaps that could have something to do with it, and also she was more tanned which makes your hair look lighter. Diana's hair was blonde as child and then dark blonde as a teenager and young woman before she started to highlight it.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
If you look at Kitty Spencer's roots you will she is light brown. Her mother is a brunette and her father dark reddish brown hair.

I think Diana, Princess of Wales had dark blond hair that I think she highlighted.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Commoner

I hope this time these links work!!!

http://render3.snapfish.com/render2/.../of=50,332,442[/quote]

unfortunatelly, i couldnt see these pics :(
Old 05-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Majesty

There are pictures of Diana in the sunlight as a young girl that show some reddish highlights, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
If you look at Kitty Spencer's roots you will she is light brown. Her mother is a brunette and her father dark reddish brown hair.

I think Diana, Princess of Wales had dark blond hair that I think she highlighted.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Nobility

That's true. Some of those pictures can be found in the photo book on Diana by Michael O' Mara.

Tags
althorp, diana, diana princess of wales, diana's family, diana: a celebration, earl spencer, museum, princess diana