The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think that people in the UK or the Commonwealth would go for first cousins marrying these days in the Royal Family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariana Pazza View Post
I think amazing she and Harry met in London, went to the movies, after they went to drink cocktails ... I wish they marry ...

Old 03-17-2009, 06:39 PM

Kitty doesn't look like Diana, I think she takes after her mother. Diana wasn't a natural blonde in her adult life & Kitty defiantly doesn't have a Spencer nose :]

Old 03-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by needlove View Post
Kitty doesn't look like Diana, I think she takes after her mother. Diana wasn't a natural blonde in her adult life & Kitty defiantly doesn't have a Spencer nose :]
Needlove, Lady Kitty was sculptured by the golden DNA of Spencers, no doubt about it! There's an early article in this same thread (about Earl Spencer family) that shows Lady Kitty with her mother Victoria (tittle: Victoria Spencer: from anorexic junkie to yummy mummy, or something!),the picture in question is a trip back in time: it's creeping to look Kitty's eyes, I barely can look to that, I simply SEE Diana ! And I've heard hundred of people say the same !
Old 03-18-2009, 05:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Needlove, Lady Kitty was sculptured by the golden DNA of Spencers, no doubt about it! There's an early article in this same thread (about Earl Spencer family) that shows Lady Kitty with her mother Victoria (tittle: Victoria Spencer: from anorexic junkie to yummy mummy, or something!),the picture in question is a trip back in time: it's creeping to look Kitty's eyes, I barely can look to that, I simply SEE Diana ! And I've heard hundred of people say the same !
There is no such thing as golden DNA. If you take a look at the Spencer lineage you will see many flawed characters, as you will if you look at the lineage of her mother!

As for Kitty's eyes - they look like Kitty's or a million other peoples!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:24 AM
Administrator

I've removed some of the more fanciful posts speculating on a marriage between Harry and a Spencer. Could we keep to the topic of the thread please.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 03-18-2009, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
These features Kitty Spencer inherited from auntie Diana
A woman passing genes to her brother's daughter??? This must be a genetic first.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
There is no such thing as golden DNA. If you take a look at the Spencer lineage you will see many flawed characters, as you will if you look at the lineage of her mother!

As for Kitty's eyes - they look like Kitty's or a million other peoples!
It's just a way of speaking ... I'm graduated in literature and poetry, it makes my language "colorful", what I said is a kind of metaphor, can't be taken "ipsis verbis", if you understand me ! Besides, I can't help it: I see Diana in Kitty's eyes, and hundreds of people around the world also do the same, (I've read all about her in internet, even in Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian) ...Of couse you don't need necessarially to have the same opinon ! As to lineage, I was not referring exactly to it when I've talked about "golden DNA", I was talking about being cool that a family can produce such spectacular women, I mean, women adored by their beauty as Diana, Lady Kitty Spencer, Georgiana, the Duchess of Devonshire ... And, after all, I think having remarkable ancestors is only interesting, since even the noblest king certainly has thousands of commom people as ancestors, the current aristocrats descends of commom people that became noble through the centuries !
Old 03-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
A woman passing genes to her brother's daughter??? This must be a genetic first.
I know, just a way of talking, Warren. I understand your point of view, but marriage between first cousins isn't illegal / crime/ or considered incest !
Old 03-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Nobility

Lady Kitty and her sisters have Victoria Lockwood's face and body type, but the Spencer coloring- Victoria L was quite dark haired, dark eyed.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Angel View Post
Lady Kitty and her sisters have Victoria Lockwood's face and body type, but the Spencer coloring- Victoria L was quite dark haired, dark eyed.
I hate to say it, but I think Victoria is veeery ugly !
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Nobility

Well, she looked looks like a typical model ( or former model now). Diana's beauty was more unique and individual. Lady Kitty's eyes are defintely Diana's ( how could you doubt?) but she has her mother's face.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Lady Kitty's eyes are defintely Diana's ( how could you doubt?).
The girl is only a niece, she doesn't share the same parents, only one set of grandparents, it is as simple as that! If anything they are similar to Frances' eyes, before she aged and they became Rheumy! Does she look like Diana, only if you want her to, IMO!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Well, she looked looks like a typical model ( or former model now). Diana's beauty was more unique and individual. Lady Kitty's eyes are defintely Diana's ( how could you doubt?) but she has her mother's face.
I've never liked the model's look, they are so thin you can barely see their body/face features. I think Victoria looks like a very thin brunette man, thanks God their children have their face and body nicely full.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:16 PM
Courtier

I think that all the Spencer girls kind of look a like, as you can find things in all family members that will put in in mind of a relative. in the 9Junky to ummmy mummy story) , I thought they made Kitty's make-up very simular to the way Diana wore hers. Just my opinion ......lovely girls all three of them .......
Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
I think that all the Spencer girls kind of look a like, as you can find things in all family members that will put in in mind of a relative. in the 9Junky to ummmy mummy story) , I thought they made Kitty's make-up very simular to the way Diana wore hers. Just my opinion ......lovely girls all three of them .......
You're sharp, Lady Ann, it's exactly what happens, but that picture is sinister !
Old 03-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
The girl is only a niece, she doesn't share the same parents, only one set of grandparents, it is as simple as that! If anything they are similar to Frances' eyes, before she aged and they became Rheumy! Does she look like Diana, only if you want her to, IMO!
I see the resemblence to Frances too. I did say that yes, she looks like Diana but her face and body type seem to be her mother's. I especially noted this when I saw the picture of her mother posing for Tatler years ago. I guess people can see all different kinds of resemblences.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I guess people can see all different kinds of resemblences.
Well, since they are all blood-related, there is naturally some family resemblance. At least Lady Kitty doesn't have to suffer her cousin Harry's fate of being constantly questioned on his paternity because he didn't inherit his parents' brown locks. (I don't count bottle blonds as natural hair colour.)
Old 03-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas View Post
Well, since they are all blood-related, there is naturally some family resemblance. At least Lady Kitty doesn't have to suffer her cousin Harry's fate of being constantly questioned on his paternity because he didn't inherit his parents' brown locks. (I don't count bottle blonds as natural hair colour.)
Well said, Incas, but I think Lady Kitty Spencer did the magazine cover because of her resemblance with Diana (despite of her splendid beauty). I just hope this sweet little girl doesn't become seduced with these flatteries and become a futile party girl. I think a little bit annoying the way they took this girl from the african wilderness and covered her with Tiffany jewellery and Chanel, as she being a luxury flesh and blood Barbie doll ! I hope she avoid to play their role !
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
Yes, they're incredibly beautiful ! I found a picture of Lady Kaya Amelia Spencer at facebook. I hope the link works:
http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v228/...26417_2378.jpg
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

The meeting place was hardly auspicious - a Soho watering hole renowned for casual liaisons among media types.

Third time lucky for Earl Spencer? | Mail Online

Tags
althorp, diana, diana princess of wales, diana's family, diana: a celebration, earl spencer, museum, princess diana