The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Commoner

Diana Wedding video

Does anyone know were i can find the Full wedding video online?

Old 05-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Commoner

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
So much fun doing this video. I see the fight scene as Diana's controvertial personnality and her inside conflict that she only came to stop in the end of her life.
i loved the song and video this is 1 of the best videos for diana i have ever seen

Old 05-26-2008, 05:02 PM

Question Letters to Diana

Does anyone have any idea about the volume of mail that was sent to Diana when she was living at Kensington Palace? I have a friend who wrote three letters a week for three years. If anyone has a link about what happened when mail was received or if Diana read her mail or anything at all regarding the amount of mail, please let me know. This person told Diana to go out and have a good time and honestly is convinced it was his fault she was in Paris with Dodi in August 1997. Please help me bring some peace to him if possible. Thank you in advance!!
Old 05-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't have a link, but I'd read in various sources that she read mail that had a secret code on the envelope that only her friends had. Unless your friend knew that code, she probably never saw his letter.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Honestly Keenie, I really doubt she ever saw these letters. Maybe her secretaries noticed that his address was coming up again and again and decided to let her read it. She was adult enough to be responsible of her acts ; she was the one who decided to go to Paris and your friend can't possibly have incited her to go out. Moreover, I believe she received hundreds of letters a day and I guess your friend wasn't the only one to advise her to go out so I wouldn't worry about it.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 05-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

This is a good answer, The Truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Honestly Keenie, I really doubt she ever saw these letters. Maybe her secretaries noticed that his address was coming up again and again and decided to let her read it. She was adult enough to be responsible of her acts ; she was the one who decided to go to Paris and your friend can't possibly have incited her to go out. Moreover, I believe she received hundreds of letters a day and I guess your friend wasn't the only one to advise her to go out so I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Commoner

filmstrip only

Diana's vedio was so few as I doubt
Old 06-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Nobility

I felt guilty that I didn't write her to tell her to behave herself!

I am not kidding.

I think it was some sort of strange survivor's guilt. It was like all the warning signs were there but the determination showed in her face and body language to continue her fun with Dodi.

But after a few tearful episodes, I snapped back into the reality that many, many others tried to help her to.

Her path was her path.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

She was a grown woman and was ultimately responsible for herself. I too wish that she had made other decisions, but they were hers and hers alone to make.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:40 PM

Thank You

I wish to thank those of you who replied to my question. I had heard about a code used for Diana's mail and that would make perfect sense. It's always good to get the opinion of others when you have a question like this. Thanks again to all of you.

K
Old 06-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Heir Apparent

You're welcome, Keenie. I hope that your friend has peace of mind about this someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenie View Post
I wish to thank those of you who replied to my question. I had heard about a code used for Diana's mail and that would make perfect sense. It's always good to get the opinion of others when you have a question like this. Thanks again to all of you.

K
Old 07-19-2008, 04:10 AM
Commoner

<edited for using German>

prinzessindiana : Prinzessin Diana

This is for all german fans of princess diana!
Old 07-19-2008, 10:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJosh View Post
Does anyone know were i can find the Full wedding video online?
Youtube just type in diana charles wedding
Old 07-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Commoner

Princess Diana Group

Hello,

first a big thanks for this beautiful Forum.
Sine 1981 I collect all from Princess Diana. Some time ago a create a
Group for a Illustrated Biography over Diana.

My Idea is step by step a illustrated Diary over Diana ( begin
1980-1997 ).

So, I am looking for really honest Diana Fan to exchange
Pictures,Clippings and more.
Please understand the Group only for active Member and not silence
Member ( not fair to active Member ).

Last I have a Big Please if you interest: This Group is ONLY private,
all Pictures, Clippings not for public or other Websites (
Photobucket, Flickr and more )Unfortunately, I see many Pictures from
me and other Diana Fans at Ebay.

So, thats it.

I will scan next time my Magazines " Diana extraordinary Life ( 26
Magazines ) and more from my Collection.

I am gratful about every Fan ( write in english or german )

Here is the Link dianadiary : Princess Diana Diary
Old 09-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Nobility

I am in no way promoting Darren McGrady. He is just a local guy who is on local television every now and then and unlike Paul Burrell has stayed within the confines of being above any hint of scandal. In fact, everything he seems to do is in superb good taste (pun intended) and well thought out to show the entire royal family as both regal and very down to Earth.

He has recently added a DVD to his list of things to purchase and I am providing a link. I hope everyone subscribes to his free newsletter because he has offered tours of behind the scenes of royal life. He always has something extremely interesting and kind to say.

He never grandstands and always puts the Princess and the Royal Family in the most positive light. He has never let the spotlight of adoring royal fans ever change him from the humble artist he was back at Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palace.

STORE DVD

(theroyalchef.com is his website)
Old 10-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

I found this great tribute on YouTube.

Old 10-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful! There were pictures and video clips there that were completely new to me. Thanks so much!
Old 10-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Your very welcome mermaid.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Royal Highness

What a wonderful tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales, Sirhon. It was very professional and whomever created it loved Princess Diana and respected her.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:38 AM

Link doesnt work.
Looking for some german fans of Diana.

Gibt es noch andere deutsche Fans von Diana hier?
Wäre interessiert an einem Austausch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon View Post
<edited for using German>

prinzessindiana : Prinzessin Diana

This is for all german fans of princess diana!

Tags
correspondence, diana, diana princess of wales, lady diana spencer, princess, princess diana, song