Diana Websites, Links and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for posting this!

This was a great video I have never seen this footage of the Princess and The Queen.

Thank you for posting this video.
I love the older material

I found this rare video from 1982

Yorkshire Film Archive Online

Thank you gfgo2. You can see the shy smile from Diana, Princess of Wales in the video. I wonder if Prince Charles liked all the flowers Princess Diana got that day?
Did anyone else hear that the was going on for more walkouts and Diana, Princess of Wales going to London?

Royal ladies always get lots of flowers. There wasn't anything unusual about Diana getting so many.:) Yes, the narrator said that Charles was going on to other visits in York and Diana was going back to London. There are pictures of her from when she got off the train in London. She looked really wiped-out then. I suppose that, being pregnant, she didn't have energy to keep up with Charles.

Thank you gfgo2. You can see the shy smile from Diana, Princess of Wales in the video. I wonder if Prince Charles liked all the flowers Princess Diana got that day?
Did anyone else hear that the was going on for more walkouts and Diana, Princess of Wales going to London?

I can recall the pictures at the time of Diana returning also and she looked quite pale and tired.

Diana Downloads

Does anyone know where you can download the "Panorama" interview and "Diary of a Princess" ? I have done several searches, and to no avail. I feel these are 2 huge parts of here legacy. I would LOVE to have them on DVD.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dressing Diana: Welcome

also check out my new blog!

Last edited:
I always believed that Charles really loved Diana in the first year. Today, I watched a video on the Twenty second anniversary of Diana, which shows the cake that Charles asked to hotel chef preper a cake, which was written "I love you darling."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfPwYpIaK_o

Last edited:
Last edited:
never seen before footage

does anyone know if this is on line? i have looked around but i am unable to find it. its s video of never seen before footage.

Video of Lady Diana with British Sign Language

For William and Harry
I found the video that I had seen her long time ago on the television and never forgotten the honorable to the Deaf Community around the world. Diana showed a true integrity with her motivation of learning. She must be honor to Philp's Mother Alice Battenberg.

Princess Diana Signing British Sign Language | Deaf TV Channel

I want the boys to see the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom