Diana Websites, Links and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, Keenie. I hope that your friend has peace of mind about this someday.:flowers:

I wish to thank those of you who replied to my question. I had heard about a code used for Diana's mail and that would make perfect sense. It's always good to get the opinion of others when you have a question like this. Thanks again to all of you.

K

Princess Diana Group

Hello,

first a big thanks for this beautiful Forum.
Sine 1981 I collect all from Princess Diana. Some time ago a create a
Group for a Illustrated Biography over Diana.

My Idea is step by step a illustrated Diary over Diana ( begin
1980-1997 ).

So, I am looking for really honest Diana Fan to exchange
Pictures,Clippings and more.
Please understand the Group only for active Member and not silence
Member ( not fair to active Member ).

Last I have a Big Please if you interest: This Group is ONLY private,
all Pictures, Clippings not for public or other Websites (
Photobucket, Flickr and more )Unfortunately, I see many Pictures from
me and other Diana Fans at Ebay.

So, thats it.

I will scan next time my Magazines " Diana extraordinary Life ( 26
Magazines ) and more from my Collection.

I am gratful about every Fan ( write in english or german ):wub:

Here is the Link dianadiary : Princess Diana Diary

I am in no way promoting Darren McGrady. He is just a local guy who is on local television every now and then and unlike Paul Burrell has stayed within the confines of being above any hint of scandal. In fact, everything he seems to do is in superb good taste (pun intended) and well thought out to show the entire royal family as both regal and very down to Earth.

He has recently added a DVD to his list of things to purchase and I am providing a link. I hope everyone subscribes to his free newsletter because he has offered tours of behind the scenes of royal life. He always has something extremely interesting and kind to say.

He never grandstands and always puts the Princess and the Royal Family in the most positive light. He has never let the spotlight of adoring royal fans ever change him from the humble artist he was back at Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palace.

STORE DVD

(theroyalchef.com is his website)

Beautiful! There were pictures and video clips there that were completely new to me. Thanks so much! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales, Sirhon. It was very professional and whomever created it loved Princess Diana and respected her.:flowers:

Skype Chat

Who likes to chat on Skype Messenger about Diana and the Royal Family?

:previous: Hi there,

You can also go in the TRF Chat to discuss with other members. :flowers:

:previous: Yes, that's not always easy to find people in there but when you feel like chatting send a PM to members you want to talk with so as to letting them know you're in the Chat (you can also post in their profile page). :flowers:

Last edited:
Diana and ''The secret tapes''

Princess Diana and the secret tapes is a video that I watched on youtube the secrets tapes amazed me. I relized, all the fame she had the glitz the glamour was just what was on the outside but what was going on inside (her marriage etc.) it's just aww dropping. Like how she felt like a lamb being slaughtered walking down the aisle on her wedding day. Has anyone else seen these videos if so what are some of the things that amazed you like it did me. Wish I could post the videos but I dont know how.

What I found most remarkable about those tapes was the way that she talked about extremely private things, things that people might normally talk about with a doctor or an extremely close, trusted friend. But there she was admitting to pushing her step-mother down the steps and slapping her father and talking about her sex life with Prince Charles. It was mind-blowing. But at the same time, it was fascinating.:)

Princess Diana and the secret tapes is a video that I watched on youtube the secrets tapes amazed me. I relized, all the fame she had the glitz the glamour was just what was on the outside but what was going on inside (her marriage etc.) it's just aww dropping. Like how she felt like a lamb being slaughtered walking down the aisle on her wedding day. Has anyone else seen these videos if so what are some of the things that amazed you like it did me. Wish I could post the videos but I dont know how.

These videos are awesome to watch, especially the moving ones.
Zubiaur, thank you for putting them up for us to view. Did you put any of these video clips together yourself?

I remember Michael sang this song for the Princess when she died. This video is very touching.

Diana: A musical Remembrance

I created this musical remembrance of Diana in 1997, immediately following her death, and have been unable since then to get any record labels interested in it (because I don't "know" someone in the industry) so I've given up trying and am just making it available now.

Here is the free CD with all my artwork for the jewel case. Sorry the scans aren't all that great.

Click the FREE button and then wait for the timer to expire...
120MB download - 24 tracks.
Deposit Files
OR
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

You can right-click the artwork and SAVE AS to save them to your PC. You can then print them out.

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/Cryocide13/DianaBack.jpg
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/Cryocide13/DianaInsertTop.jpg
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/Cryocide13/DianaInsertBottom.jpg
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt265/Cryocide13/DianaDisc.jpg

Diana...
"A heart and a smile that moved a world."
~Me 1997

Peace, love and happiness always.

I've deleted all tribute videos here. There's no need to post them when YouTube is available and efficient to find fanvideos. Anymore of these will be deleted.

Because as previously mentioned, many of these videos can be found on Youtube. In addition, unlike speeches, these fan videos add nothing to to any discussion here at TRF.

If there are any additional questions, please contact any of the moderators and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Thank you.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Those members who wish to see Diana tribute videos should go to this page on YouTube.
(or access YouTube and type in Diana tribute)

There are currently over 116,000 YouTube Diana tribute videos and a total of over 900,000 videos to be found under 'Diana', 'Princess of Wales' and 'Diana, Princess of Wales'. They do not need to be rehosted here.

For the short term this thread will remain closed.

Warren
British Forums moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom