Diana Websites, Links and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Princess Diana Photo Galleries

Hello my friends!:flowers:

It's been awhile since I posted my last message! I was really busy up-dating my Diana site, and had created New Diana Albums on Webshots & Flickr.

Please click on the link below to visit my Albums & Galleries...

Feel free to save your favorite Diana Picture!:wub:

And be happy...........No Watermarks!:ROFLMAO:

Many were scanned from my own private collection of books and magazines.

Plus, found many in several web sites that don't use watermark such as Ebay, Alamy, and Google image search.

Below is the link:
http://www.dianaforever.bravehost.com/pg1.html

Enjoy!

Lots of Love,
Noura:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
corazon said:
thanks so much! I love see diana's videos
All you have to do is type "Princess Diana" in the YouTube search box and you'll find about 2,250 videos at the click of your mouse.

So sweet
YouTube - Princess Diana and her boys in 1986

I'm creating my website on Diana, here's the link :
Diana, Princess of Wales

It's still under construction but please sign guestbook to tell me what you think and give some advices. Thanks alot :flowers:

Some videos I've posted on YouTube, some funny moments :

Charles' hand is markes with dirty grease and he pretends to wipe it off in Diana's white skirt.
YouTube - Diana - Funny moments - 1
Diana in a little motorised car, she laughs at the question :"Was the ride fun ?" and asks for help to get out of it
YouTube - Diana - Funny moments - 2
Diana laughs at Charles wearing a hard hat in a factory
YouTube - Diana - Funny moments - 3
Diana laughs when she breaks a fake glass on Charles' head
YouTube - Diana - Funny moments - 4

Diana Memrobillia

Hi,

Although i was only fairly young when Diana died it is something that i will never forget. I have recently started to collect Diana Memrobillia as it is soon to be her 10th Anniversary. I thought i should share a link with everyone for some really tasteful stuff i have found. http://www.peterjoneschina.com. I think it is a really nice way to remember someone who was loved so much!

Thanks

Hey gfg02, very cool link. Thanks alot :flowers:
Quote from the link :
" When Dodi al Fayed was searching for the perfect home to share with Princess Diana he chose this Malibu home decorated by Ron Wilson ".
I didn't know Dodi, but he seemed to have a really good taste in interior decoration. It looks absolutely fabulous IMO !

Okay here's my fresh new blog : Diana & Royalty

I'll try to post as often as I can. Please, tell me what you think by leaving comments or sending me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom