Diana: The Paul Burrell brother-in-law sex claims, June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Prepare yourselves..

It was reported on Australian television news tonight that according to a London newspaper story Paul Burrell claimed he had been Diana's lover and had slept with her.

Nothing yet appearing in the online media.

Here we go:

Paul Burrell: I had sex with Diana | News | News of the World

Paul Burrell: I had sex with Princess Diana

DISGRACED royal butler Paul Burrell has plumbed shocking new depths of treachery, with vile boasts that he secretly BEDDED Princess Diana.

The slimy flunky bragged to his wife’s brother Ron Cosgrove that he was on call for sex 24/7. Ron told us: “Burrell said Diana was so demanding."​

Millions of the tragic princess's fans worldwide will be enraged at the creepy butler's vile boast that he had to keep up with her round-the-clock demands for "kinky" sex.​

:eek:

Last edited:
Yep my jaw dropped to the ground when they said it, I find it unbelievable myself mainly because it's come from Paul Burrell, well via his brother-in-law I think it was:rolleyes:

I dont' know if any of this is true or not but to be completely honest, it wouldnt surprise me if it was true. Also, why would Burrell tell his wifes brother of his alledged affair with another woman? I would understand if he told his friends but his brother-in-law??? C'mon thats just silly and wrong. That is very strange.....

Nonsense.
Diana would never lower herself that much. It is about time that horrible little man was taken to court for difamation. I am only amazed at the way so many people believed him when he said he was so close to Diana. Little upstart!

Nonsense.
Diana would never lower herself that much. It is about time that horrible little man was taken to court for difamation. I am only amazed at the way so many people believed him when he said he was so close to Diana. Little upstart!
The other pages also make good reading and could lead the way to another investigation.

Paul Burrell and the Royal 'gems' he didn't want anyone to see | News | News of the World
What the butler saw: Queen in the nude | News | News of the World

Thanks Skydragon for posting these I hadn´t seen them. It just proves to me what a little (please insert your own word here) he is. I don´t know why and I will never understand why the Queen let him off the hook. He should have gone to gaol then. I believe he is making a lot of money in the US from the lies he is telling about his life with the Princess, he has admitted lying in court at the Diana inquest. What a pity he can´t be made to go back the England and be tried for perjury. I believe he said he will never return. One good thing for England is that he will probably be too scared to ever return.

I dont' know if any of this is true or not but to be completely honest, it wouldnt surprise me if it was true. Also, why would Burrell tell his wifes brother of his alledged affair with another woman? I would understand if he told his friends but his brother-in-law??? C'mon thats just silly and wrong. That is very strange.....

Because she's the Princess of Wales and therefore is extremely famous ?

To me, this brother-in-law only spoke now because Burrell is already in a bad position and tries again to make cash out of Diana which can be irritating to some. This may be a way to tarnish once more Diana and Burrell's image.

Last edited:
Garbage utter garbage, how dare this low life make such outlandish accusations.
Why can't they let the Princess of Wales rest in peace.

I believe that's impossible, sirhon11234. Apparently, once you had a troubled existence, you're doomed to have a troubled death.

Garbage utter garbage, how dare this low life make such outlandish accusations.
Why can't they let the Princess of Wales rest in peace.

I wouldn't wonder if Burrell himself was behind it. Those claims about the jewellery cannot be proven and he is off the hook anyway, but they help of course to make the claim more believable that he had an affair with Diana. As if a beautiful woman like Diana had need of such a slimy guy when she could have so many other men.

But of course now the claim is out there, though rebuted by Burrell, and Burrell probably hopes that it may stick. <ed Warren>

BTW - the brother-in-law claims that it was in 1992 - so she was still married to Charles and her lover was still commiting high treason...

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that's impossible, sirhon11234. Apparently, once you had a troubled existence, you're doomed to have a troubled death.

I had hoped that once the inquest was over media interest in the Princess would go down. But now with this new accusation media interest in her has probably sky rockated.

BTW - the brother-in-law claims that it was in 1992 - so she was still married to Charles and her lover was still commiting high treason...

To the Tower with him. Chop off his head and any other treasonous part of him.....:whistling:

Some of the brother-in-law's claims made in the News of the World report need to be treated with suspicion, for example:

...he tells how he stumbled across one of the bags after finding a diamond-encrusted gold ring lying next to it on the floor of a shed... Then I felt the bin liner and made out the shape of a tiara—I could feel it through the plastic. [my bolding]

The bag was sealed, but he found a "diamond encrusted gold ring" lying on the shed floor ??
We know Diana wore just two tiaras, the Spencer (which had been returned to her brother much earlier) and the Lover's Knot (which is accounted for). So his claim to have "made out the shape of a tiara" is fanciful. Paul Burrell may be many things, but he would not have been so foolish as to purloin a royal tiara.

And wasn't she still with Hewitt by 1992 ?

Well he was accused (but then this was denied) of selling a very valuable gold and jewel encrusted boat which had been the wedding gift from a member of a middle-eastern royal family. Later it was said that he had been asked to sell it for someone else..... It was seen in a local antique shop window if I remember rightly. I can´t remember who he was supposed to be selling it for but it was a curious story.
Not all tiaras are royal but the strangest part of this story for me is that the brother-in-law didn´t have a little peep in the bin bag. Would you look?
Perhaps I would and then perhaps I wouldn´t but how resistant are people to temptation? Where tiaras are concerned I think my curiousity might have got the better of me....

2 or 3 years ago I met Burrell in High Point NC where he was promoting his new line of furniture during the Home Furnishings Market. I would bet the ranch that this guy is gay, bi at best (in terms of women). I know he's married, but he sets of the Gaydar big time.

It's public knowledge that Paul Burrell had a boyfriend while he lived for some time in Queensland. However, his gayness or degree of gayness isn't particularly relevant as he has fathered two children and has denied his brother-in-law's claims of having boasted of a sexual relationship with Diana.

We know Diana wore just two tiaras, the Spencer (which had been returned to her brother much earlier) and the Lover's Knot (which is accounted for). So his claim to have "made out the shape of a tiara" is fanciful. Paul Burrell may be many things, but he would not have been so foolish as to purloin a royal tiara.
Yes, but he also goes on to say that Burrell returned some of the bits and many hats with the stiffening can feel tiara shape.

How disgustingly dirty and sorrowfull they both are.

As for William and Harry, the trash those men must endure at the expense of their late mother...it's not right!

Last edited:
<ed Warren> Well, that just means Paul won't be making millions off of that particular secret.

I bet there is a treasure trove of lots more secrets...and not all about Diana. If the Windsors have any sense of decency, they will write him a nice check enough to silence him for a few years.

what gets me is that the brother in law would tell all this to the press (if he did)! it makes him not that much better than burrell!

<ed Warren> Well, that just means Paul won't be making millions off of that particular secret.

I bet there is a treasure trove of lots more secrets...and not all about Diana. If the Windsors have any sense of decency, they will write him a nice check enough to silence him for a few years.
the sad thing is....you can't buy silence you can only rent it and over time the rent goes up.

Isn’t it amazing news? Burrell was Diana’s lover! Burrell stole her tiara too!
By the way, Camilla is an alcoholic! She and Charles have screaming rows every day!
And I’ve heard the ‘Sun’ is coming out with the story tomorrow that Diana once took an axe and attempted to kill Camilla! The ex-girlfriend of the brother of the gardener of the Parker-Bowles’ says he told her! Amazing news, too!
In other words: It’s very hard to believe that this crap story is actually being discussed here in a serious fashion. Someone on the far outskirts of Royalty (the brother.in-law of a Royal butler, for God’s sake) now decided to cash in as well, end of story.
The attitude to be dismissive about British tabloids and those who provide ‘exclusives’ to them is a very reasonable one throughout this forum, and it would be rather mind-boggling if the same common sense was not applied in this case as well.

Isn’t it amazing news? Burrell was Diana’s lover! Burrell stole her tiara too!
By the way, Camilla is an alcoholic! She and Charles have screaming rows every day!
The difference here, is that this is not the usual unnamed source.

The chap would hardly have gotten his story's worth (in 'News of the World' currency) if he hadn't sold his name along with it.
Dismissing any story because the source asks for anonymity is as absurd as regarding any story to be more credible because the source is named.
According to such standards, Burrell's stories themselves could be labeled as fire-proof credible, as their source is not only named but also someone who was present in person when they took place.

What enrages me more than anything that could have been said about Diana is the unflattering revelation about Her Majesty's search for her corgies.

Dismissing any story because the source asks for anonymity is as absurd as regarding any story to be more credible because the source is named.
Both can be as bad as one another, IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom