The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-15-2008, 06:27 AM
Administrator

Diana: The Paul Burrell brother-in-law sex claims, June 2008

Prepare yourselves..

It was reported on Australian television news tonight that according to a London newspaper story Paul Burrell claimed he had been Diana's lover and had slept with her.

Nothing yet appearing in the online media.

Here we go:

Paul Burrell: I had sex with Diana | News | News of the World

Paul Burrell: I had sex with Princess Diana

DISGRACED royal butler Paul Burrell has plumbed shocking new depths of treachery, with vile boasts that he secretly BEDDED Princess Diana.

The slimy flunky bragged to his wife’s brother Ron Cosgrove that he was on call for sex 24/7. Ron told us: “Burrell said Diana was so demanding."

Millions of the tragic princess's fans worldwide will be enraged at the creepy butler's vile boast that he had to keep up with her round-the-clock demands for "kinky" sex.

Old 06-15-2008, 06:52 AM
Aristocracy

Yep my jaw dropped to the ground when they said it, I find it unbelievable myself mainly because it's come from Paul Burrell, well via his brother-in-law I think it was

Old 06-15-2008, 06:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Oh my ...
When I thought we wouldn't hear anything about Diana for a long time after the Inquest ...
Burrell 'boasted of sex with Diana' - Yahoo! News UK

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 06-15-2008, 07:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

I dont' know if any of this is true or not but to be completely honest, it wouldnt surprise me if it was true. Also, why would Burrell tell his wifes brother of his alledged affair with another woman? I would understand if he told his friends but his brother-in-law??? C'mon thats just silly and wrong. That is very strange.....
Old 06-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well it is a quoted source, therefore it must be true!
Old 06-15-2008, 08:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Nonsense.
Diana would never lower herself that much. It is about time that horrible little man was taken to court for difamation. I am only amazed at the way so many people believed him when he said he was so close to Diana. Little upstart!
Old 06-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarue View Post
Nonsense.
Diana would never lower herself that much. It is about time that horrible little man was taken to court for difamation. I am only amazed at the way so many people believed him when he said he was so close to Diana. Little upstart!
The other pages also make good reading and could lead the way to another investigation.

Paul Burrell and the Royal 'gems' he didn't want anyone to see | News | News of the World
What the butler saw: Queen in the nude | News | News of the World
Old 06-15-2008, 08:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Skydragon for posting these I hadn´t seen them. It just proves to me what a little (please insert your own word here) he is. I don´t know why and I will never understand why the Queen let him off the hook. He should have gone to gaol then. I believe he is making a lot of money in the US from the lies he is telling about his life with the Princess, he has admitted lying in court at the Diana inquest. What a pity he can´t be made to go back the England and be tried for perjury. I believe he said he will never return. One good thing for England is that he will probably be too scared to ever return.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Former royal butler Paul Burrell today denied claims that he had a sexual relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales

'I was NOT Diana's lover' says former butler Paul Burrell after brother-in-law's claims | Mail Online
Old 06-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian View Post
I dont' know if any of this is true or not but to be completely honest, it wouldnt surprise me if it was true. Also, why would Burrell tell his wifes brother of his alledged affair with another woman? I would understand if he told his friends but his brother-in-law??? C'mon thats just silly and wrong. That is very strange.....
Because she's the Princess of Wales and therefore is extremely famous ?

To me, this brother-in-law only spoke now because Burrell is already in a bad position and tries again to make cash out of Diana which can be irritating to some. This may be a way to tarnish once more Diana and Burrell's image.

Because it matters...
Old 06-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Garbage utter garbage, how dare this low life make such outlandish accusations.
Why can't they let the Princess of Wales rest in peace.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

I believe that's impossible, sirhon11234. Apparently, once you had a troubled existence, you're doomed to have a troubled death.

Because it matters...
Old 06-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
Garbage utter garbage, how dare this low life make such outlandish accusations.
Why can't they let the Princess of Wales rest in peace.
I wouldn't wonder if Burrell himself was behind it. Those claims about the jewellery cannot be proven and he is off the hook anyway, but they help of course to make the claim more believable that he had an affair with Diana. As if a beautiful woman like Diana had need of such a slimy guy when she could have so many other men.

But of course now the claim is out there, though rebuted by Burrell, and Burrell probably hopes that it may stick. <ed Warren>

BTW - the brother-in-law claims that it was in 1992 - so she was still married to Charles and her lover was still commiting high treason...
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
I believe that's impossible, sirhon11234. Apparently, once you had a troubled existence, you're doomed to have a troubled death.
I had hoped that once the inquest was over media interest in the Princess would go down. But now with this new accusation media interest in her has probably sky rockated.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

BTW - the brother-in-law claims that it was in 1992 - so she was still married to Charles and her lover was still commiting high treason...

To the Tower with him. Chop off his head and any other treasonous part of him.....
Old 06-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Some of the brother-in-law's claims made in the News of the World report need to be treated with suspicion, for example:

...he tells how he stumbled across one of the bags after finding a diamond-encrusted gold ring lying next to it on the floor of a shed... Then I felt the bin liner and made out the shape of a tiara—I could feel it through the plastic. [my bolding]

The bag was sealed, but he found a "diamond encrusted gold ring" lying on the shed floor ??
We know Diana wore just two tiaras, the Spencer (which had been returned to her brother much earlier) and the Lover's Knot (which is accounted for). So his claim to have "made out the shape of a tiara" is fanciful. Paul Burrell may be many things, but he would not have been so foolish as to purloin a royal tiara.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post

And wasn't she still with Hewitt by 1992 ?

Because it matters...
Old 06-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well he was accused (but then this was denied) of selling a very valuable gold and jewel encrusted boat which had been the wedding gift from a member of a middle-eastern royal family. Later it was said that he had been asked to sell it for someone else..... It was seen in a local antique shop window if I remember rightly. I can´t remember who he was supposed to be selling it for but it was a curious story.
Not all tiaras are royal but the strangest part of this story for me is that the brother-in-law didn´t have a little peep in the bin bag. Would you look?
Perhaps I would and then perhaps I wouldn´t but how resistant are people to temptation? Where tiaras are concerned I think my curiousity might have got the better of me....
Old 06-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

2 or 3 years ago I met Burrell in High Point NC where he was promoting his new line of furniture during the Home Furnishings Market. I would bet the ranch that this guy is gay, bi at best (in terms of women). I know he's married, but he sets of the Gaydar big time.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Administrator

It's public knowledge that Paul Burrell had a boyfriend while he lived for some time in Queensland. However, his gayness or degree of gayness isn't particularly relevant as he has fathered two children and has denied his brother-in-law's claims of having boasted of a sexual relationship with Diana.

Tags
diana princess of wales, paul burrell, princess diana, tabloid press