Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who the family the Princess was taking a picture with.

Does anyone know who the family the Princess was taking a picture with.

She is with Business Tyconn Gulu Lalvani and his children. You may have seen photos of her in a car with him after an evening out in 1997.

Riding the log shoots in 1993 at "Thorpe Park" or Alton Towers (one of those amusement parks in England)
SOURCE: People magazine special issue on "royals" in 2006

Most delightful portrait of motherhood and "domestic stability in the face of change"*(see note) photographed by John Swannell in 1994 :rolleyes:
Diana holding up "Baby Wales"
Diana and the same kid many years later at Wimbledon I think in 1991
The Little Black Dress that caused a Mighty Big Uproar (in the tabloids, at any rate)
Diana and the boys in 1994
Going to the Chelsea Harbour Club in 1995
White water rafting on the Colorado River in summer 1995. Tthey stayed on Goldie Hawn's ranch near Aspen, rode ATVs, and Diana shopped at Banana Republic.:)
The Minefield in January 1997
Visit to Imran Khan's hospital in Lahore
SOURCE: Majesty magazine, August 2007

People magazine cover 4june2007

NOTE *The Swannell photograph is discussed in a book by art historian Colleen Denney, entitled Representing Diana: Cultural Memory & Fairy Tales Revisited, Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2005. Denney is quoted here, saying the Swannell photo represents this idea of "cultural stability in the face of change," referring to the timing of the photo showing Diana and her happy, affectionate sons after the royal separation.

Last edited:
Some photos:
Royalty Watch Out!: Prinses Diana: Beeldschoon charismatisch
VnExpress - Cuoc doi Cong nuong Diana qua anh
phim nhiều thể loại + thế giới điện ảnh với các thông tin nóng hổi và hấp dẫn về các ngôi sao - Những bức ảnh ít được công bố c&#7911
Celtica.Ru Ïîðòàë î êåëüòàõ. Äèàíà, ïðèíöåññà Óýëüñêàÿ, Êîðîëåâà Ëþäñêèõ Ñåðäåö.
Sky One

Diana Princess of Wales in conversation with soldiers & their families from The Princess Of Wales Royal Regiment.

Diana Princess of Wales in conversation with soldiers & their families from The Princess Of Wales Royal Regiment. Canterbury 1995 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Diana Princess of Wales in conversation with soldiers & their families from The Princess Of Wales Royal Regiment. Canterbury 1995 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Some pictures and videos
TheShowBuzz.com - Breaking Entertainment News Headlines and Video from The ShowBuzz

Diana at London Marathon, 1987
Princess Diana on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Many photos
Princess Diana, Princess of Wales, Lady Diana Spencer, Top10 Photos, Princess Diana fotos, pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful Princess.

While I was in Paris for 2 days, I made a little stop at the Alma bridge. Here's a few pics + a quick drawing (sorry they're a bit blurry and dark but it was raining and at night so I didn't have the choice :D). There were many flowers, candles, photos and as though it was 10 PM, there were alot of people taking pictures (mostly foreigners). It surprised me because in several newspapers and documentaries they said the place was like nothing had happened. It's definitely the contrary.

Attachments

• alma2 [1024x768].JPG
    alma2 [1024x768].JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 401
  • alma [1024x768].JPG
    alma [1024x768].JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 403
  • alma.JPG
    alma.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
While I was in Paris for 2 days, I made a little stop at the Alma bridge. Here's a few pics + a quick drawing (sorry they're a bit blurry and dark but it was raining and at night so I didn't have the choice :D). There were many flowers, candles, photos and as though it was 10 PM, there were alot of people taking pictures (mostly foreigners). It surprised me because in several newspapers and documentaries they said the place was like nothing had happened. It's definitely the contrary.

Isn't Paris beautiful at night, I didn't get to go on the bridge but I went into the tunnel. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the damaged pillar.

Isn't Paris beautiful at night, I didn't get to go on the bridge but I went into the tunnel. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the damaged pillar.

Yes, Paris is wonderful ! I didn't go in the tunnel this time but I've been already in it. There are so many tags on the bridge and on the pillar, you can't even read what's been written underneath sometimes. The night I was taking these picture, there's been an accident just at the entrance of the tunnel. Nothing serious, just a motorcycle who fell because of a car but it was weird that it happened at this place.
The city of Paris should put a few lights that would lighten the flame of liberty. It would make a beautiful effect with the gold colour of the flame.

Flame of Liberty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

French Authorities tried to remove all the flowers and pictures but people wouldn't stop putting some so I believe they gave up. I like to see how the crowd's wish has taken the advantage over the authorities.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Princess's cheeks looks so rosy in the last pictures.

From the beach shot of Princess Diana and her mother, boy do they look like mother and daughter. Both were very attractive woman.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found this picture and I really wondering where it could have been taken. It's so funny !

That dress doesen't look that great, but i guess it was the style back then.

That dress doesen't look that great, but i guess it was the style back then.

They look like farmers in the middle of nowhere in the US lol.

Various pictures of Diana :

Pictures from her visit to Volo in Chicago in 1996

Volo Auto Museum :: News and Events - Volo News

During a visit in 1986 :
ImageShack - Hosting :: gediana1la3.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: gediana2cr5.jpg

With Body Shop founder, Anita Roddick :
ImageShack - Hosting :: bubritainanitarodcz2.jpg

Visit to Ladybird in 1990 :
ImageShack - Hosting :: averyspecialoccasionforuo4.jpg

Garnethill Park on Friday 13 December 1991 :
ImageShack - Hosting :: princessofwalesatthegaree0.jpg