Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana had such natural beauty. I think that's one reason why people were so taken with her when she appeared on the scene. She was young, aristocratic, beautiful, with a love of children. She seemed perfect.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly people didn't realize then and today that perfection is nearly impossible to attain.
Diana was simply gorgeous. It was amazing seeing pictures of her growing from this pretty 19 year old girl to this beautiful 36 year old woman.

I think that Diana was probably a perfectionist. In fact, I think that she made that statement during a 1985 interview.

Sadly people didn't realize then and today that perfection is nearly impossible to attain.
Diana was simply gorgeous. It was amazing seeing pictures of her growing from this pretty 19 year old girl to this beautiful 36 year old woman.

I guess she was Mermaid.
She looked nice in overalls. I wonder if they will ever make a comeback...

I think that Diana was probably a perfectionist. In fact, I think that she made that statement during a 1985 interview.

I read that Princess Diana color coded her outfits in her closet. She preferred to do her ownironing too. Yes, she was a perfectionist in her appearance and her public role.:);):)

That's actually not a bad idea color coding your closet.

i think she also made that statement (that she was a perfectionist) during the panorama interview in 1995

I love all your photos.She has a beautiful smile.I like specially the last one.:flowers:

A reminder that under the copyright law pictures cannot be directly posted to the Forums unless the poster has the permission of the copoyright owner to do so.
Such posts will be deleted.

Warren
British Forums moderator

Princess Diana was so elegant. Besides, She had charisma. Princes William and Harry heir their Mum´s charisma.

Yup! She had a magic in her self.....

di-fan72 - no I had not seen these pictures. As I have stated before, that doesn't happen very often. And I am always excited when it does!

Di-fan72 where did you get these lovely photos of Diana, Princess of Wales? I have never seen any of them. Thank you. Hope you can get more photos.:);):)

Thamks Di-fan! Its amazing that even though the Princess has been gone for almost 13 years, there are still so many photos of her that many people haven't seen.:)

Thanks Di-mond I like the photo of the Princess with her father. She looked so normal there. Does anyone know when and where that photo was taken?

Thanks for the pictures of Lady Diana ! She was amazing princess and really sympathetic woman! :)

I recognized most of the exhibition items. But the jewelry I don't remember seeing on Diana, Princess of Wales. Did anyone else ever see that tiara on Princess Diana?:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom