The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2008, 09:49 AM
Commoner

Photos taken by the public of Diana Princess of Wales

I know this may move to another thread but I want to know who has taken pictures of the Diana Princess of Wales with their own cameras. I unfortunately was never given this opportunity before although my grandfather took photos of when the Queen then only a Princess and her parents and Princess Margaret came to South Africa in 1947 to East London. When I get a chance I'll ask my father if we could scan them and I'll post later.

I think photos from the public show a different facet to the professional photographers. With the professional photographers they have their area to take photos whereas the public that take photos gives a different angle on things.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I know that Diana wore that dress during the Australia tour of 1985. It's the only time I remember seeing her wearing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
I've found this picture and I really wondering where it could have been taken. It's so funny !

Old 04-16-2008, 01:24 AM
Commoner

beautiful diana princess of all our heart:

(to look at the photographs you have to press the links with your mouse - all seperate)

this is beautiful diana princess of wales - natural - not inside a studio with makeup and lights + speacial effects and so on etc etc -natural ""look''"

the princess of my eye

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8...ssdianala8.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4966/d2zg2.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7668/dianamedhq0.jpg
Old 05-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Aristocracy

Hey I am new here!
Can some one post the pictures of Diana when she visited Pakistan.

And also some photos in Pakistani dress (Shalwar Kameez)

Hey can u send some pix of Diana when she was pregnant!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
You can find some pics in this thread : http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post624582
You might want to check out this thread too : http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...stan-1242.html

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for these memories, hilal! That blue blouse is SO 1980-81. I like the first picture best, I think.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Gentry

Thank you! These are new to me. I love seeing new (to me) pics of Diana.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Serene Highness

These pictures were unknown for me. I saw not in former times. I found totally, accidentally.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

The pics are a bit blurry but the Princess sure did look happy.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Aristocracy

http://thegood.files.wordpress.com/2...a-and-boys.jpg

http://j9marshall.files.wordpress.co...-in-office.jpg

http://dianaremembered.files.wordpre...nica-small.jpg
Old 08-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Commoner

Hi! I'm a newbie. Never posted before because I don't know a lot about royalty and really just want to learn, but looking at Princess Diana's photographs made me post for the very first time. Not being a huge follower of hers, and given that she died 11 years ago, I had forgotten how beautiful she was. And not just her features or clothing. I actually don't like the way she dresses, but she just has this radiance and glamor, and her smile is without par. Looking at pictures of the next generation of royals, I have yet to see anyone who can rival her.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Welcome, Kats. Diana certainly had something special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kats View Post
Hi! I'm a newbie. Never posted before because I don't know a lot about royalty and really just want to learn, but looking at Princess Diana's photographs made me post for the very first time. Not being a huge follower of hers, and given that she died 11 years ago, I had forgotten how beautiful she was. And not just her features or clothing. I actually don't like the way she dresses, but she just has this radiance and glamor, and her smile is without par. Looking at pictures of the next generation of royals, I have yet to see anyone who can rival her.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha3 View Post
I know this may move to another thread but I want to know who has taken pictures of the Diana Princess of Wales with their own cameras. I unfortunately was never given this opportunity before although my grandfather took photos of when the Queen then only a Princess and her parents and Princess Margaret came to South Africa in 1947 to East London. When I get a chance I'll ask my father if we could scan them and I'll post later.

I think photos from the public show a different facet to the professional photographers. With the professional photographers they have their area to take photos whereas the public that take photos gives a different angle on things.

I have met Diana numerous times and have taken many pictures of her. I am new to the forum and will try very soon to scan and post some of my pics!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Commoner

Need a little assistance

Hello everyone,

I did not see a thread entitled "Diana's Fashion", so I have a question. Does anyone have a photo (or is there one posted) of Diana with a Chanel handbag? I am not refering to the trip made to France in the 1980's (she wore the Chanel suit when she and Charles landed in France). I thought I remembered her having a larger beige handbag in the 1990's.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Well, the reason why you didn't see a thread about Diana's fashion is that all those threads are in the Royal House of Fashion forum in "Other Things Royal."

If you go over there and have a look at this thread

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-etc-1553.html

you might find that your question has already been answered; if not, feel free to ask over there and one of our fashion experts should be able to help you. Hope that helps!
Old 10-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Courtier

I am only a newbie, but I'm so glad I joined TRF, so much info and photos I have not seen before

Thank you so much. I am a great fan of the royals and am so glad I joined TRF
Old 10-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Royal Highness

Best of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Farewell to the Queen of Hearts - Beliefnet.com

Hope I can post this story about Diana, Princess of Wales.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:35 AM
Aristocracy

Hey guys I m a little confused can you tell me either this pic is real or not

http://dianasjewels.net/Tiaras/P2mic...aportraits.jpg

I don`t think so!!!!

Tags
diana princess of wales, pictures, princess diana