Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Diana Remembered has a wonderful tribute, I would post, but am on my Kindle. Worth a look.
Also check out Her Love helped me get thru baby's death on page 2, and She made me feel so special on page 3
Click on news blog for all..

Last edited:
I have no clue what it means but I like the moving images.

:previous: There were meetings with the Red Cross, and she also met with Queen Fabiola while she was there.

:previous: There were meetings with the Red Cross, and she also met with Queen Fabiola while she was there.

Thanks. I had it in my mind that it was for a visit to a children's hospital for some reason...:ermm:

:previous: Could very well be. There was often a visit like that wherever she went.

Only 2 pictures? The third one is the famous one with the see-through dress.

I wonder whether there are photos of Diana at the exhibition that aren't published in this article? These ones look familiar.

Only 2 pictures? The third one is the famous one with the see-through dress.

The picture that was published and we all know is credited to Arthur Edwards. Obviously this chap was there at the same time.

I'm assuming there must be more photos, as I doubt there would be an exhibition if that weren't the case. - Guess I'll have to travel to London to see them!

Diana Timeline on Pinterest

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I have been here. Just wanted to let you all know I started a Diana timeline / chronology of her life on Pinterest. The link is :
Diana, The Princess Of Wales on Pinterest

Please please feel free to message me or post comments - whatever input anyone can provide will be most appreciated. So far, I have boards from 1980 to end July 1989.

Thanks and enjoy !

Onlyonediana, What a marvelous array of pictures of Princess Diana!
A picture is worth a thousand words. It is nice to concentrate on the happy pictures of Diana. Diana was entitled to happiness.

In the last row of photographs, in the left picture, little Diana is wearing a lovely dress.
Who is the girl holding Diana: Sarah or Jane?

Looks like a nanny, to me.

Royal photographer Paul Ratcliffe has revamped his website...

Royal Photography by Paul Ratcliffe

This site is worth spending some time exploring as there are some interesting photos and by clicking on the images, many will expand to a much larger size.

For example, from the right hand column scroll down to and click on "LEEDS Princess Diana 1988".
The two thumbnails below are very small versions of the two 'Princess Diana in Leeds' photographs.
The images remain © Paul Ratcliffe.

Attachments

• Diana 1.jpg
    Diana 1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 743
  • Diana 2.jpg
    Diana 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 736
Those moving pictures posted here, some quite contemporary. It is so weird, it is like she still lives.

Must be challenging for her children to see them.

Royal photographer Paul Ratcliffe has revamped his website...

This site is worth spending some time exploring as there are some interesting photos and by clicking on the images, many will expand to a much larger size.

For example, from the right hand column scroll down to and click on "LEEDS Princess Diana 1988".
The two thumbnails below are very small versions of the two 'Princess Diana in Leeds' photographs.
The images remain © Paul Ratcliffe.

First- Oh this rocks! Can tell I will be spending lots of time here!
Second- Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom