Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very early picture. Looks like right after william was born.

Early Picture

Thanks for responding Scooter, someone also said it was during the honeymoon at Balmoral when she was going to London to see her doctor about the early pregnancy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, HM looks highly ticked off in that picture!! :ROFLMAO:

That one is new to me, thanks gfg and degraga.

Thanks for responding Scooter, someone also said it was during the honeymoon at Balmoral when she was going to London to see her doctor about the early pregnancy.
I could believe that. The hair is identical to the wedding hair, but the face is quite thin. She had terrible morning sickness, so that fits too.

Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing! Diana was simply unforgettable - caring and always immaculately dressed. She can never be replaced.
Gracie

These articles just make me remember how special Diana, Princess of Wales was. I hope she knew she was loved by the public.

does anyone know if there is like a book of fashions of diana are like a photo album u can buy

Diana fashion photo albums

does anyone know if there is like a book of fashions of diana are like a photo album u can buy
  • Dressing Diana by Tim Graham
  • Diana: Queen of Style by Jackie Modlinger
  • Dianastyle by Colin McDowell
  • Diana:The Secrets of her Style by Diane Clehane
  • Diana: Her Life in Fashion by Georgina Howell

Last edited:
She was the most-photographed woman in the world for many years. I think that as the years go by, more photos and videos will emerge that were taken by amateurs or during private eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom