Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-> Guys, just a reminder that Diana photos must not be directly posted to the Forums, even as thumbnails.
Diana photographs have a monetary value to the photographer or agency who owns the copyright and TRF respects that legal right.
-> Please continue to host photos in one of the free image-hosting sites and copy & paste the url link into your post.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Rather than continue to post all manner of Diana images in this thread, it make things easier for members who are looking for particular pictures if they are posted in the appropriate Diana picture threads, eg Diana & Sons picture thread, Diana at Polo, Diana in Spain, Charles & Diana picture thread, Australian & Canadian Tours, Diana & Celebrities, Diana on Magazine Covers, etc etc.

hi people, I am back!!!!!!! may only the most old in this forum remember me!!! so many changes here and in the royalty world!!!!
Nataly, I glad to see you here, thanks sooooo much for the wonderful diana pictures!!!!! I so happy to see somebody love diana so much like me!!!!
I hope you can continue post photos for us!!!!

well, again hi to everyone!

how many tiaras diana used in her life? I see three the spencer, the cambridge and another one, I don't now the name......another????

It's been a while since I checked this thread. These are wonderful finds. Never seen any of them before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful photos of Diana, Sirhon. I've never seen them before; a lovely woman who is sorely missed. Thank you for sharing.

:previous: These are beautiful. I love her smile.

The ones with her mother i saw before but the third one is super and the last one you posted (in another message) with the light blue dress is also great! thank you!

thanks a lot for those pics!!! I have never seen them before too.

Aw, so sweet to look at some of those old photos. It brings back so many good memories. Thanks for posting.

Diana had a secret daughter??? How on earth does the Globe think that a woman photographed every minute of her life could hide a pregnacy??? Do they think that we're stupid?:bang:

Sorry very lovely pictures of her dancing, I just got thrown by the Globe's front page.

I was going through my "Diana Princess of Wales- Book of Fashion" and looking at the fashion diary and had a question about a picture's existence and wondered if anyone could please help me out. It says that on 5-14-81, the date may be wrong as many in this diary are, she attended the presentation by the Queen of the new colors to the Welsh Guards at Windsor Castle. The description of her outfit is a "white silk dress with tiny regular L-shaped motifs in grey and maroon, and trimmed and edged with golden-yellow silk. Long full sleeves with buttoned yellow cuffs; paneled yoke and a row of yellow buttons from neck to waist. Matching yellow ribbons at neck. Primrose-colored hat with upturned brim and matching ostrich feathers flecked with brown. White shoes." I would appreciate any help as I am trying to put a scrapbook together of all her engagements and am starting with the first five years. Also does anyone know of a book with a more accurate diary for those years and later years? Thanks!

Last edited:
I believe this is the dress they are referring to - she wore it a few times, I dont know if this first picture is from that outing. the 2nd image obviously is not as she is holding William and that is in Australia the following year. both of these images I found in the same book you referenced...

Thanks so much for your help! I think the first picture you posted is also from 83 but they both helped because I thought that dress just had little dots not Ls. I actually found pictures from the occasion I was looking for in a folder from another time she wore that dress but I was wondering if anyone else knew if the presentation by the Queen of the new colors to the Welsh Guards at Windsor Castle occurred on 5-14-81?
Thanks!

Thanks so much for your help! I think the first picture you posted is also from 83 but they both helped because I thought that dress just had little dots not Ls. I actually found pictures from the occasion I was looking for in a folder from another time she wore that dress but I was wondering if anyone else knew if the presentation by the Queen of the new colors to the Welsh Guards at Windsor Castle occurred on 5-14-81?
Thanks!
I found a video and a photo
ENGLAND: PRINCE CHARLES, LADY DIANA AND DOG/WELSH GUARDS GRANTED NEW COLOURS AT WINDSOR. | ITN Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom