Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello My dear friends! here more pics of our Queen of hearts!!

princessdianafrances: This is terribly cute
Princess Diana
princessdianafrances: I
1st pic -Diana and Harry at Charles ( Spencer's, Diana's brother,) first wedding to Victoria Lockwood, 1989. Harry was one of the adorable pageboys.:)
2nd pic- Trooping the Color, June, 1988
3rd pic- Royal premiere of the film Out of Africa, Empire Theater, Leicester Square, London,1986 . Don't send me to the tower, but I like the dress. Probably would not on anybody else, but on Diana, it looked fantastic! Of course she'd make a paper bag look fabulous!;) :lol:

3rd pic- Royal premiere of the film Out of Africa, Empire Theater, Leicester Square, London,1986 . Don't send me to the tower, but I like the dress. Probably would not on anybody else, but on Diana, it looked fantastic! Of course she'd make a paper bag look fabulous!;) :lol:

i love this dress too, i dont remember this dress. i am so glad you posted where she wore this so i can search out more photos.

I may be one of the few who's not liking the dress from the film premiere :hiding:.

I may be one of the few who's not liking the dress from the film premiere :hiding:.
Don't send me to the tower Daria!:lol:
Plus, I think the outfit the others are talking about liking is the polka- dot outfit.

This dress has always struck me as being a bit science-fictiony--like a dress that a female character would wear on Star Trek. I think that possibly the dress was worn later with the silvery shoulder-thing taken off and without the long sleeves. Not one of my favourites either, Daris_S.

This dress has always struck me as being a bit science-fictiony--like a dress that a female character would wear on Star Trek. I think that possibly the dress was worn later with the silvery shoulder-thing taken off and without the long sleeves. Not one of my favourites either, Daris_S.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one then :D.

Totally stupid question, but how do you quote more than one post at the same time? I've been puzzled by that for quite some time now.

I love the picture of Harry and Diana at Earl Spencer's wedding. Simply precious.

Thanks Nata :flowers:. I didn't know the story behind Diana's engagement ring. It's so touching that she wanted to pick something that had sentimental value.
how do you quote more than one post at the same time?
Daria - Hit the button that looks like quotation marks on each separate post you wish to quote in the order you wish to quote them.
Then hit Reply in the bottom corner of the screen.
This is how you quote more than one post.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana visiting the Peto Institute- A school for severely handicapped children, Budapest, Royal Tour of Hungary, 1990. One of my favorite pics of Diana!:flowers:

Thank you for the explanation. It's a very sweet picture.

Crazy Hair!! jajajaja!!

Attachments

• crazy hair.jpg
    crazy hair.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 246
Daria-
Hit the button that looks like quotation marks on each separate post you wish to quote in the order you wish to quote them.
Then hit Reply in the bottom corner of the screen.
This is how you quote more than one post.:)

Thank you kindly :flowers:.

Crazy Hair!! jajajaja!!

I love her smile in this shot

1st pic-
Diana at a reception to support the British Paralympics, KP, 1990
2nd pic-
Diana at a special needs school on a solo tour of Japan, 1995
3rd pic- Diana at a school for severely handicapped children, Birmingham, England, October, 1995

1st pic-
Diana at a reception to support the British Paralympics, KP, 1990
2nd pic-
Diana at a special needs school on a solo tour of Japan, 1995
3rd pic- Diana at a school for severely handicapped children, Birmingham, England, October, 1995

My godness!! dear friend You have the best memory that I Know in all my life photographic memory : Biggrin:: Biggrin:

The 2 of you made my day.
Now I have a challenge for you!
Can you help me find info, when/ what event this photo was taken at, etc?
It is one of my very favorites, I have searched everywhere, found no info!:bang: You two are great at searching. Thanks and good luck!:)

It is one of my very favorites, I have searched everywhere, found no info!:bang: You two are great at searching. Thanks and good luck!:)

Offcourse my dear friend!! I can help you to search information of the pic! ;)

I'll give it a go. Still trying to find that RH article you wanted. Sometimes these things are hiding in the most obvious places, and because one is searching, it hides even further away. Talk about exasperating :bang:.

Is there a pic with Mrs. Clinton that shows Di's handbag?

I've seen a full view of this picture, and it's the same handbag that Diana's wearing in the "mystery" picture. I came across that picture last night, but I posted the Getty one today because it was the easiest to find.:flowers:

Is there a pic with Mrs. Clinton that shows Di's handbag?

Last edited:
In the mystery pic Di is with a lot of disabled kids. Did she visit a children's hospital on that trip or something?

In the mystery pic Di is with a lot of disabled kids. Did she visit a children's hospital on that trip or something?

In this pics she had the same dress of the mystery pic..

http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/NEWS/dianadeath/ap97061803639.jpg
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/50...B5C69C6842DCF61968643C1E072C7E30A760B0D811297

maybe is the same event

1st pic-The nun and the princess: Mother Teresa, left, says goodbye to Princess Diana after receiving a visit from her Wednesday, June 18, 1997, in New York. Princess Diana met privately for 40 minutes with Mother Teresa at The Missionaries of Charity in the South Bronx section of New York. The Roman Catholic nun whose very name became synonymous with charity for her work with the poorest of the poor, has died. She was 87. A nun at the Sisters of Charity in Rome disclosed her death Friday, Sept. 5, 1997.

2nd pic-Powerful women: First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, left, meets with Princess Diana at the White House Wednesday, June 18, 1997. On Tuesday night the princess attended an American Red Cross fund-raiser in Washington to aid land-mine victims around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom