Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this picture. Perhaps because it was taken in 1986, a period when Diana began to have a hard time in her private life and the message 'Help' just above her seems like she is saying it.

She was so cute in this hat. I don't think all women could pull off this one though.
What do you think was Diana's best feature? I think most people might say her legs, and I know they were good (as Prince Charles famously said!) :D But I think even better, I like her nose. It was like her personal mark or something.

I think her blue eyes are her best feature.

She was so cute in this hat. I don't think all women could pull off this one though.
What do you think was Diana's best feature? I think most people might say her legs, and I know they were good (as Prince Charles famously said!) :D But I think even better, I like her nose. It was like her personal mark or something.
I love her eyes, they looked so special. Here's some more photos :

Receiving flowers, one week after her father's death
Young Diana
Talking to a swimmer
Shaking hands
Diana in japanese version
Wearing Red
On her honeymoon with crew, 1981
Talking make-up with military
Meeting Heathrow airport employees

ImageShack - Hosting :: 2036274730085180389ckwqqs6.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 2512860640085180389kxiaic7.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 2418705660085180389gxvdqn4.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 2155959430085180389ivwvis5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rare photos - Princess Diana at the Burlington Arcade in 1983

Picasa Web Albums - Darrell - Diana and me ...

Thank you for sharing this link.
In the last of those photos her clutch purse looks like it has the Fendi logo.
She really liked Continental designers like Chanel and Fendi, but I think was criticized by British press when she didn't use a British designer.

Thank you for sharing this link.
In the last of those photos her clutch purse looks like it has the Fendi logo.
She really liked Continental designers like Chanel and Fendi, but I think was criticized by British press when she didn't use a British designer.

I think it is Fendi I almost bought a bag for my mom there but then my credit card de-activated.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom