Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes quite a difference from Jimmy Choo :) EVERYONE here in Denmark in the eighties had at least one pair of Converse. Personally I had several, still do since they have returned to "fashion". I agree with you, Sirhon, they go with everything.

Where is your first photo from? The boy does seem very keen on giving her flowers ;-)

I do not know the origin of the first photo I wish I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
:flowers: thanks!! for this photos really amazing!! Espectaculares!!! All the days I love more princess Diana!! She will always be in our hearts!! forever!! :)

Now I found this photo I never been seen this... jajajaj es so cute :D
take it for that page: England's Rose

Now I found this photo I never been seen this... jajajaj es so cute :D
Thanks Nata. If you find more pictures of Diana please post them here. Also there is a rule here on the forums that when we share pictures its best to post the url of the picture as I did in my post for copyright reasons.:)

Nata, the picture you posted is a visit to Liverpool in 1982, Diana was pregnant with William. I loved the coat and hat. I hadn't seen Diana in Converse sneakers before, thanks!

Thanks Nata. If you find more pictures of Diana please post them here. Also there is a rule here on the forums that when we share pictures its best to post the url of the picture as I did in my post for copyright reasons.:)
Dear Friend thanks for all you are a great person :D ...... I love that video... Diana was simple, happy, funny, adorable... :D always with a smile in the good and bad times!

Nata, the picture you posted is a visit to Liverpool in 1982, Diana was pregnant with William. I loved the coat and hat. I hadn't seen Diana in Converse sneakers before, thanks!

Oh! thanks for the information... Diana always lovely!!

April of 1991!! Diana had the best smile and laugh!!!

Thanks for the date! That she did!;):)
She and the boys must have really liked Thorpe Park!
Gives the boys awesome memories of their mom!

: Flores: : Sonrisa: I love that photo!! Here Diana is like an angel!! ;) Thanks for you post!

She look so much younger and much better than she did in her twenties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom