Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to you all I really am enjoying this thread and have saved many ......

Boy gfg02 today with all your good posts you are making me remember a wonderful princess. Thank you.:flowers:

Diana dancing at Covent Garden

Is there video available of her dancing that night on stage? I've seen the still photos, but never any video.

Thanks

I have never seen any. That would be cool to see would'nt it?

Nice memories Gfg02. I am amazed that though her life in almost every photo the princess is smiling. :)

purple suit 1997

Never seen that image before! Where was she? I do not even recognize the outfit.

Diana was leaving a private lunch with Diana Donovan and Mrs. Donovan's daughter. It was in June or July 1997.

Aah thank you Lady Jean the mystery is finally solved :)

Ooh nice choice, I love her hair at that time!

The night was November 20, 1995...a big night for Diana, when her Panorama interview was aired. There aren't too many pictures around of that evening, so I'd also check the tour of Argentina that took place a few days later for some good hair pics.

Thank you, Lady Jean. I found photos of the night by googling "Diana, Princess of Wales 1995". Viola, look what I found,
Diana, Princess of Wales attending a Gala - Princess Diana Photo (20313452) - Fanpop. Pictures from that night.

P.S. I did not like her hair in the panorama interview.

Does anyone recall approximately when this picture was taken? I'm considering a hairstyle change and this is one style I'm interested in, but need a pic of the other side. Thanks!
Oh, that is a beautiful photo of the Princess!

The first picture is new to me. Thanks for posting the link, sirhon. I'd seen pics of Diana on that occasion, but not near the helicopter.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
i once saw on ebay a magazine clipping set that had diana in lilac starburst dress. i think she was in japan. gina fratini or zandra rhodes designed it. anyone have a picture its stunning............

Thanks for the links I've always heard people say that she was taller and more attractive in person.

Thank you so muck. Diana was beautiful with or without makeup.

Your welcome, there are alot of pictures of the Princess on Tumblr she has many fans on the website. :flowers:

1989, the year I was born! Thanks for the photos, I obviously can't remember that year so its always great to see pictures of people around that time. It seems that this was the last year of her famous blue eyeliner.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...240224&Signature=JqAq+SLwiiYLeWuMDm2l/c93Nd0=
Our Fine Diana
Our Fine Diana

http://britishroyalgoogler.tumblr.com/post/7313374747/another-of-my-favorites

The last two are my favorites!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...240224&Signature=JqAq+SLwiiYLeWuMDm2l/c93Nd0=
Our Fine Diana
Our Fine Diana

Our Fine Diana

The last two are my favorites!

Great pictures, haven't seen them before - thank you.

Like everything in the 80ies. My mom had the same hair cut and I'm sure she could hide a small child in there:).
It still amases me that she look younger when she died, than in those pictures.

Thank you for this pic!!! Never ever saw it!

In my opinion however her hair cut in the 80's was more for older woman i liked it more then her hair in 1996 en 1997, that cut was to common in my opinion, i did not like it anyway.

I actually like her hairstyles from 96-97 especially that 97 bob cut she had. Diana looked years younger.

England's Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom