Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed this gallery on the Diez Minutos website. There are some interesting photos of Diana.
Diez Minutos - 10 años sin Diana
The same site has another gallery here about her fashion, where they compare it to celebrities and other royals, like Infanta Cristina and the Countess of Frederiksborg, Princess Madeleine of Sweden. A couple of their comparisons don't make too much sense, imho but it's still interesting.

Hello,

yes, but only in my private album by photobucket, sorry:)

Last edited:
Photos taken by the public of Diana Princess of Wales

I know this may move to another thread but I want to know who has taken pictures of the Diana Princess of Wales with their own cameras. I unfortunately was never given this opportunity before although my grandfather took photos of when the Queen then only a Princess and her parents and Princess Margaret came to South Africa in 1947 to East London. When I get a chance I'll ask my father if we could scan them and I'll post later.

I think photos from the public show a different facet to the professional photographers. With the professional photographers they have their area to take photos whereas the public that take photos gives a different angle on things.:ermm:

Hey I am new here!
Can some one post the pictures of Diana when she visited Pakistan.

And also some photos in Pakistani dress (Shalwar Kameez)

Hey can u send some pix of Diana when she was pregnant!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for these memories, hilal! That blue blouse is SO 1980-81.:) I like the first picture best, I think.

Thank you! :flowers: These are new to me. I love seeing new (to me) pics of Diana.

These pictures were unknown for me. I saw not in former times. I found totally, accidentally.:flowers:

The pics are a bit blurry but the Princess sure did look happy.

Hi! I'm a newbie. Never posted before because I don't know a lot about royalty and really just want to learn, but looking at Princess Diana's photographs made me post for the very first time. Not being a huge follower of hers, and given that she died 11 years ago, I had forgotten how beautiful she was. And not just her features or clothing. I actually don't like the way she dresses, but she just has this radiance and glamor, and her smile is without par. Looking at pictures of the next generation of royals, I have yet to see anyone who can rival her.

Welcome, Kats.:flowers: Diana certainly had something special.

Hi! I'm a newbie. Never posted before because I don't know a lot about royalty and really just want to learn, but looking at Princess Diana's photographs made me post for the very first time. Not being a huge follower of hers, and given that she died 11 years ago, I had forgotten how beautiful she was. And not just her features or clothing. I actually don't like the way she dresses, but she just has this radiance and glamor, and her smile is without par. Looking at pictures of the next generation of royals, I have yet to see anyone who can rival her.

I know this may move to another thread but I want to know who has taken pictures of the Diana Princess of Wales with their own cameras. I unfortunately was never given this opportunity before although my grandfather took photos of when the Queen then only a Princess and her parents and Princess Margaret came to South Africa in 1947 to East London. When I get a chance I'll ask my father if we could scan them and I'll post later.

I think photos from the public show a different facet to the professional photographers. With the professional photographers they have their area to take photos whereas the public that take photos gives a different angle on things.:ermm:

I have met Diana numerous times and have taken many pictures of her. I am new to the forum and will try very soon to scan and post some of my pics!

Need a little assistance

Hello everyone,

I did not see a thread entitled "Diana's Fashion", so I have a question. Does anyone have a photo (or is there one posted) of Diana with a Chanel handbag? I am not refering to the trip made to France in the 1980's (she wore the Chanel suit when she and Charles landed in France). I thought I remembered her having a larger beige handbag in the 1990's.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am only a newbie, but I'm so glad I joined TRF, so much info and photos I have not seen before

Thank you so much. I am a great fan of the royals and am so glad I joined TRF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom