Diana, Princess of Wales Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool photos thanks gfg02. It looks like there was an art exhibit of the Princess.

Interesting photos of portrait art on Diana, Princess of Wales. Where did you find them gfg02?

I particularly like the last one, the way that her face is framed by the raincoat and the way that the flowers contrast with the dark green.:flowers: It's one of my favourite all-time shots.

No, I don't like that one at all because nobody looks lovely in a hood, no matter how bad the weather. What is so very wrong with a waterproof hat that could be secured on or tight enough not to blow off in a high wind?

Wow! Some of those pictures I had not seen before, and that is rare! Thanks.

aaaaaaaaaaaa i am getting crazy. What an amazing pics of Di!!!! Thank you so much gfg02!!!!:flowers:

I am very impressed with this video. It is a rarity and it was done in 07/02/1986. In this, people sing happy birthday princess of Wales.
Diana walkabout

Diana, princess of Wales in Hong Kong in 1989
Royal Visit 1 - a set on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana walkabout
I am very impressed with this video. It is a rarity and it was done in 07/02/1986. In this, people sing happy birthday princess of Wales.

Diana, Princess of Wales was probably alone in 1986 for her birthday. Glad she got sung to.

A special photo
Scarlett Dyer, four years old, a pupil at the Pimlico kindergarten where Lady Diana teaches, kisses her picture today after her engagement to Prince Charles had been announced. Mr Michael Shea, the Queens secretary said that she would be giving up her job at the kindergarten February 24th 1981
ANP Beeldbank

That's the way it is with people who are super-enthusiastic, unfortunately for other people in the crowd.:ermm:
I always found when i went to royal engagements, if i stood near Colin then at least Diana or whichever Royal it was, would have to stand for a minute or so to listen to Colin and it gave me the opportunity to take good photos! But I do agree he did tend to "Take over" the whole event!

I didn't know Catherine made maternity wear. That was a great tribute from Hello.

I wonder if I will see a Catherine Walker dress at the Diana, A Celebration exhibit in Nov?

I love most of what Ms Walker designed for Diana, Princess of Wales.:flowers:

Portrait of Diana

Hello! Does anyone have a picture of Princess Diana with Prince Charles from 1981, Diana is dressed in the famous white blouse with the pink bow she's facing the camera & Prince Charles is in uiniform, i remember seeing that photo in the Vogue mag called 'Royal Weddings' Can anyone help! Many thanks :flowers:

I have seen pictures of her kissing Queen Elizabeth II.

This was actually in Kingston Ontario Canada in 1991 at the 'Princess of Wales Own Regiment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom