Beautiful Diana on June of Good Housekeeping Magazine

http://images.booksamillion.com/mag/...8510834506.jpg

Article:
Princess Diana - Good Housekeeping

TV GUIDE
TV Guide Media Player

Cash in on Princess Diana
::UTalk Marketing:: Cash in on Princess Diana

Diana special accompanies this week's HELLO!
HELLO! Photo gallery
Diana special accompanies this week's HELLO!

Russian magazine
Огонек № 36 09.08.1997
http://www.ogoniok.com/archive/1997/4519/

Life magazine
Cover Search Results | Life.com

Tributes
Magazine Releases Princess Diana News

Hello magazine - in this week
http://multimedia.hellomagazine.com/...lo-985-520.jpg
News and photos of the rich and famous - HELLO!, hellomagazine.com#

Ladies' Home Journal - Diana Through the Years
Diana Through the Years

Tv Guide
Princess Diana Picture Galleries and Photos for Princess Diana | TVGuide.com

Daily News Diana covers
Daily News Diana covers

For you Truth,
Paris match - Diana la princesse des coeurs
Diana la princesse des coeurs - parismatch.com

OSCALA MAGAZINE - Addressing Diana
Ocala Magazine - Click to see whats inside.
Addressing Diana - Ocala Magazine

Diana at the cover of SEMANA
http://www.semana.es/Imagenes/pdf%27...de%20Gales.pdf

Old 06-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Nobility

Caras from Portugal
http://assineja.edimpresa.pt/sroot/_...ages/caras.jpg

Old 06-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Gentry

It is sad seeing that photograph on the Housekeeping Magazine it looks like she is waving goodbye.

Lily
Old 06-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

I read the article in the magazine it was an enjoyable read.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Serene Highness

i didn't know where to post this, because this isn't exactly a book, but Good Housekeeping (US) has Princess Diana on their cover for the June issue. Good Housekeeping Philippines has reprinted the same article and put her on the cover as well for their July issue.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:58 AM
Aristocracy

People magazine has a special issue, and you can see the pictures

People Covers: Diana Remembered : People.com
Old 07-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfg02 View Post
Russian magazine
Огонек № 36 09.08.1997
*36 *8.09.1997

The caption on the cover reads "Her Majesty Woman" and beneath it - 'The Princess had everything but happiness'.

The actual article is one of the worst I've ever read - full of gossips (all the popular ones + a couple of invented ones), incorrect information (one of the many - they list Diana as commoner and Camilla as 'blue-blooded titled aristocrat', and the other states Harry was born in 1983), along with some obviously revolting and stupid things - like physician's claims that Diana's wounds were not lethal, but she 'preferred' to die.

The cover is nice though, this shade of blue really suited Diana.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Can't read russian but I trust you Avalon for giving us the main lines of the article . Thanks alot .
Quote:
The cover is nice though, this shade of blue really suited Diana.
Yes, I agree with you. She ,as well as her designers, must have noticed that also because Versace made a dress in the same blue (pic) .

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 07-15-2007, 07:49 PM
Heir Apparent

You're welcome. I know Russian quite well, it's sort of my second language.
Versace's dress is one of my favourites of Diana, although the one on the magazine's cover suits her better (imo). She looks sweet there.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Famous french magazine Paris Match covers :

Accueil Paris Match

Because it matters...
Old 09-08-2007, 01:12 PM

magazine covers

Thank you all for sharing your magazine covers, it was wonderful to see them all! Look forward to finding more!
Old 09-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

That was a nice article she looked radiant in that pale blue off the shoulder gown.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Diana Life & Lifestyle article

The Royal Articles editors are starting a new Life and Lifestyle section of the articles venture which will focus on - yep, you guessed it - life and lifestyle issues. That section is hopefully going to be anchored by a series of articles which focus on the lifestyles of individual royals, and the articles will all have the same basic format.

The sections in the articles are as follows:
  • Style and fashion (formal and informal, to include jewellery, makeup, hairstyles, etc, as well as clothes; should include fashion development from before the wedding - or since leaving school for those who were born royal - to the present; emphasis will be different for male royals since we probably don't want to know about makeup and jewellery!)
  • Home and family life (can include a little bit of background of the birth family as well as family lifestyle as a royal, but it should concentrate on the latter)
  • Official duties (from the viewpoint of showing what sort of things they're interested in and how they go about their official life)
  • Patronages and charities (same viewpoint as above)
  • Education and cultural interests
  • Hobbies and pastimes
  • Summary of overall development since joining the royal family (or since leaving school, for those who were born royal)
As duties, charities, patronages, children, and fashion and style change over time, the sections can be updated to reflect that, so the articles hopefully won't go out of date. For ex-royals (divorced royals or princesses who lose their royal status on marriage), the emphasis should be on their lifestyles while they were still members of the royal family but the article can certainly also cover their lives since dropping their royal status. For Diana the same pattern applies - the main focus should be on her life while she was married to Charles, but her lifestyle after her divorce can be included. The idea is to start with modern crown princesses and then extend the series to cover other princesses, princes, monarchs, and historical royals. The series isn't going to include children, though, and we're giving a low priority to princes and princesses still in full-time education who aren't doing any royal duties. It also isn't going to include girlfriends or boyfriends or even fiance(e)s of royals; it's going to concentrate on real-life actual royals.

Marengo suggested that some articles in this series could be written by two or more authors, each writing different sections on the topics that interest them the most.

There's an article on Diana under way already, thanks to TheTruth, who wrote an article on Diana's fashion and has very kindly agreed to have that article be converted to the Style and Fashion section of a Life & Lifestyle article. She says she's very happy to have other authors involved in writing some of the other sections but can also write some of them herself.

So if you want to try your hand at writing one or more of these sections, please let me know, and I'll see how we can distribute the work. This article will be the template for later articles so it's something of an experiment, but I'm sure we'll find some willing guinea pigs around here!

Feel free to ask questions about this venture here - like I said, it's something of an experiment at this stage.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
emphasis will be different for male royals since we probably don't want to know about makeup and jewellery
Old 02-24-2008, 07:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hi all,

Like Elspeth said, we are looking for members who would like to write and/or cowrite some articles. Many people here know a lot on Diana so it would be really a wonderful thing to work together. The most important is to collect various informations. You won't have to write the whole thing if you don't feel like it of course, but sharing your knowledge on a particular facet would be a great resource to build a good article. Looking forward to collaborate with you . Thanks

Because it matters...
Old 10-22-2008, 06:05 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Hi all,

Like Elspeth said, we are looking for members who would like to write and/or cowrite some articles. Many people here know a lot on Diana so it would be really a wonderful thing to work together. The most important is to collect various informations. You won't have to write the whole thing if you don't feel like it of course, but sharing your knowledge on a particular facet would be a great resource to build a good article. Looking forward to collaborate with you . Thanks

If you would like me to give my input (info) on Diana, Princess of Wales I am willing to help you and Elspeth. I really identified with the princess.

I am not a writer so I can not do that aspect.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I've been gathering info on education and "career." I've gotten some good stuff and made some interesting connections.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Excellent! If you want to store any of it at the document at Google Docs, go ahead. You're a collaborator on the document so you should have access.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Can anyone explain O- and A- levels to me? I've never had a good explanation.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Heir Apparent

http://s5.tinypic.com/2uf4zuw.jpg

Tags
diana princess of wales, magazine covers, pictures, princess diana