The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2006, 09:05 PM
Gentry

Ok I got some diana covers I have NONE of these unfortunately but I've seen them on ebay and saved them to have that way at least.

Old 05-19-2006, 09:16 PM
Gentry

Old 05-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Nobility

Great magazine covers!

One of my pet peeves is when the negative is flipped and the face looks a little distorted (like on the Palm Beach cover). Still glad to see "new" (to me) pictures though.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Aristocracy

Amen, Lady Jean. I also hate to see those "flipped" pictures. I mean, can't the editors see how ridiculous it looks when, for example, her engagement ring is on the right hand? And as you say, the facial expression is just somehow off. Besides which, Diana never parted her hair on the right side. Those pics really do aggravate me. I've even seen a few where she's reaching out to shake hands with someone -- with her LEFT hand. Aargh!
Old 05-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Commoner

I have never seen that TV times before! thanks for sharing!
Old 05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Gentry

Old 05-28-2006, 08:19 AM
Serene Highness

With the publication of Andrew Morton's book, Diana, Her True Story, the princess was on the cover of People many times in 1992.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Nobility

I am so unrealistic but I would love to have every magazine that Diana ever appeared in. My home wouldn't be large enough to contain them all, I know but it would keep me busy for a year!
Old 06-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Gentry

Wonderful to see these covers again! I have several HELLO and Royalty and Majesty .. I hate to get rid of them... but one day....
Old 06-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Gentry

The photo of a young Diana in the purple/mauve stripped dress/jacket coat and hat, is a horrible one. I have never seen that one before, but it is too old an outfit for her at that age, I believe! Now the yellow dress ( see only the top), is lovely and I would loved to have seen that in full front photo

Thanks everyone for submitting these...
Old 06-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo's Girl
I am so unrealistic but I would love to have every magazine that Diana ever appeared in. My home wouldn't be large enough to contain them all, I know but it would keep me busy for a year!
Oh me too in my silly:p moments I think if a genie were to pop in my life with 3 wishes one would be have everything on diana. Although considering I have 469 scrapbooks I guess I'm doing ok in that area plus everything else I have.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Serene Highness

People magazine, 1993

Old 06-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Serene Highness

People magazine 1994

Old 06-22-2006, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiana
Oh me too in my silly:p moments I think if a genie were to pop in my life with 3 wishes one would be have everything on diana. Although considering I have 469 scrapbooks I guess I'm doing ok in that area plus everything else I have.

I'm not sure how many I have, but I will never get rid of any of them! 469 scrapbooks is amazing!!! If a genie popped up in mine, I would wish to have Diana back. It's still so hard to believe that she's gone.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Aristocracy

Wow all these magazine covers are amazing! I was just wondering do these magazines allow people to still buy the older issues of the ones with diana?
Old 07-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Nobility

When she passed away, there was a deluge of Diana magazine covers for several weeks in a row here in my country. We were getting the glossy Australian magazines, the Times and Newsweek with Diana, Diana, Diana. My girlfriends went out and bought as many as they can afford. I did not want to buy any to be reminded of the void I felt when she passed away. Now I wish I had. So thank you all for posting those lovely covers.
Old 07-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Serene Highness

People, 1995

Old 08-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Gentry

this is a weekly magazine from where I live and they just had diana on the cover in this commemoration issue I was happy to see they always remember her but not always a full cover so I was thrilled to see they did and thought you all might like to see the cover. Lisa
Old 08-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Aristocracy

Canadiana,
Thank you for posting that! I always liked that coat, I thought it looked so elegant.

What outfits do they show from Newfoundland?

You are so lucky, nothing here in America on her so far!!
Tenngirl
Old 08-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Serene Highness

french magazines

Tags
diana princess of wales, magazine covers, pictures, princess diana