Avatars, Fanart and Magazine Covers of Diana, Princess of Wales

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've deleted a number of posts which were getting personal about the owners of the sites and other posters on this thread. Please stick to posting and talking about websites only, or the deletions will continue.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

Last edited:
french magazines

Last edited by a moderator:
gfg02 said:
P de V cover "Diana Seule au Pakistan"
What does this say? Diana serene in Pakistan? I don't know French so I am majorly guessing.
Thanks for posting these. They are so neat!! Tenngirl

Thank you Elspeth!

Maybe I should have taken French instead of Spanish in school. Although, Spanish didn't stick either!:bang:

Tenngirl

I doubt another woman in my lifetime will make so many magazine covers exept maybe Prince William's wife and even then I doubt it! Princess Diana had that something "special" about her that I cannot describe. She will never be replaced in my eyes.

Lily

Great job posting the covers. Thanks for all your good work. Brought back a lot of memories. I still miss Princess Diana

me too

These magazines brings back alot of memories.

tenngirl said:
Canadiana,
Thank you for posting that! I always liked that coat, I thought it looked so elegant.

What outfits do they show from Newfoundland?

You are so lucky, nothing here in America on her so far!!
Tenngirl

well nothing much inside to be honest just a 3 page article and one page with all square pix of her older pix but I always LUV the covers they do very high quality and from what I understand practically the only magazine around here at least that had her on the cover.

Thank you so much for these! I have never seen most of them before.

You have made my day!

gfg02 said:

Which outfit is this? Is it the red and black coat that she wore to Canada in 1986? I think the hat is the same.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom