Diana at 50

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The question of the day (and part of yesterday) on CNN has been:

Is the Princess Diana Newsweek cover in bad taste.

As of right now the poll shows that 75% think its in bad taste while 25% don't.

The question of the day (and part of yesterday) on CNN has been:

Is the Princess Diana Newsweek cover in bad taste.

As of right now the poll shows that 75% think its in bad taste while 25% don't.

Group me with the 75 percent. It's in bad taste, and quite frankly, creeps me out.

I'm on the 75% too, it is tastless, tacky and respectless. And Diana would not wear so unflattering colors.

Diana - the Queen of Hearts - still in our hearts.

Those photos were beautiful and large. I expect Tumblr to have many postings of the Princess later today.

I love the picture of Diana with Princess Anne and the Queen Mother. Interesting how they were all in attendance at the film premiere....usually its one or two senior royals but 3/4?! I assume that Charles was with them as well.

50 if

Diana, you will always be in my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although she is not here anymore, I hope she is happy in heaven.

It's a mix feelings day for me, seeing all of these pictures, wondering what would've happen...Anyways, even if not here anymore, she left 2 wonderful boys and for them I'll choose to celebrate, not being sad.

Happy 50th birthday to the Late Princess

The world is a lesser place without her. :sad:

Happy 50th Birthday to Diana!

She's still an inspiration, IMO. I only recently started to read biographies about her and for me there's a lot to learn about her now. I have to say my opinion about her changed a lot: her strength and her warm personality fascinate me. An unforgettable legacy...

YouTube - ‪Princess Diana: An Unforgettable Legacy‬‏

Happy birthday, Lady Diana. It's hard to believe you'd be 50 now but I know you would look as brilliant as always. :rose:

what ashamed she is not with us anymore, i wonder how she would look today? probably stunning andshe would be so proud of her kids!

TODAY RECALLING THE 50TH BIRTHDAY OF THE PEOPLE'S PRINCESS
MY GIFTS FOR DIANA!

251010_10150210647736375_667561374_7321536_5777754_n.jpg

262750_10150229542831375_667561374_7444738_7886660_n.jpg

AM I QUESTION... WHAT WOULD BE OF THE WORLD AND MONARCHY IF DIANA WAS HERE?

Dear Princess Diana, the People's Princess, rest in peace on your 50th birthday. We miss your laughter and good works.

Happy Birthday to the late Diana, Princess of Wales! We can all wonder 'if,' but in reality, the 'if' was not, is not, and will never be.

Happy birthday to the beloved princess Diana I do wish that she could still be alive I hope wills and Harry are doing something special in memory of their mother ;)

Happy Birthday to the late Diana, Princess of Wales! We can all wonder 'if,' but in reality, the 'if' was not, is not, and will never be.
Vey well said. We should celebrate what was!

Happy 50th Birthday Princess Diana! I really miss you!!!

267462_10150230140521375_667561374_7450929_8227694_n.jpg

I love the above image! She is SO beautiful in these...

I love this imazge too, it is very beautiful. I will always miss you too Diana, I hope you are happy and peaceful where you are now.

Happy birthday, HRH Diana! I'll be lighting a candle for you again tonight. You are NOT forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom