Diana at 50

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diana will always remind me of Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire.
Both women had that certain "je ne sais quoi".

Diana will always remind me of Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire.
Both women had that certain "je ne sais quoi".

Yes, Renata they had je ne sais quoi especially in public. Both also had unloving husbands and devoted children.

Last edited:
I`m glad that like it my banners! I LOVE THE PRINCESS DIANA!!

I'm surprised there are not more posts in this thread. At 50, is she no longer an "icon" ?

I'm surprised there are not more posts in this thread. At 50, is she no longer an "icon" ?

Well this forum doesen't represent the world, all over the internet there were articles and photos and videos dedicated to Diana. There was even the newsweek cover that aged Diana to 50. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree that Diana is still an "icon"; but I guess that I just don't see the point in conveying birthday greetings to someone who has passed on. I will always remember the glamour and excitement of when she was with us, though.:flowers:

Diana was magic, absolute magic. You will never be forgotten Diana, certainly not in my home anyway.

Diana was magic, absolute magic. You will never be forgotten Diana, certainly not in my home anyway.
I have never heard that put that way that way before kangaroo, but boy oh boy, do I agree!;)

A topic of great ... I wish I wish I wish I had Diana and I'm sure fans would increase by each passing day. He had a wonderful Mother and purpose of a lot to do on behalf of humanity. And Diana will be there all the time ...

An admirer of Princess Diana placed this outside of Kensington Palace today.

tumblr_lnoasc58gP1qlnxvbo1_1280.jpg

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/7132168527/1/tumblr_lnoasc58gP1qlnxvb

I just watched this (Diana at 50) on Reelz and I thought it was excellent. I particularly enjoyed hearing what Andrew Morton and Paul Burrell had to say ... but I always liked them both and believed them even when others did not. I would recommend this special. Everybody should watch it and decide for themselves.

I just watched this (Diana at 50) on Reelz and I thought it was excellent. I particularly enjoyed hearing what Andrew Morton and Paul Burrell had to say ... but I always liked them both and believed them even when others did not. I would recommend this special. Everybody should watch it and decide for themselves.

I've seen the program listed but haven't had the chance yet to watch it. Hopefully I'll catch it soon.

Diana was a very remarkable person and is still remembered world wide and that in and of itself is a tribute that says that this person has made an impact on us all.

bethaliz6894 said:
does anyone know where to watch this on line?

It's airing again on REELZ in less than an hour from now, I.e., 9:00 CST

Back
Top Bottom