The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Commoner

i have seen a lot of photos but this one i have never seen. does anyone know where this was taken and if they have more photos of the jewelry and dress.. thanks.........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tD7M3nMiBw...Q/s1600/DI.jpg

Old 02-18-2011, 01:21 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

I give a guess that it was when Charles and Diana visited Spain. The boys went with them and it might be from a series of pictures of the Wales family and the Spanish Royal Family posed for the press?

Old 02-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Heir Apparent

My guess is that it was a sporting event, perhaps a polo event. The woman behind her has a program of some soft. I've never seen a full view of the outfit in that picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post

I give a guess that it was when Charles and Diana visited Spain. The boys went with them and it might be from a series of pictures of the Wales family and the Spanish Royal Family posed for the press?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Serene Highness

Diana: The woman who raised Prince Charming
Princess Diana life in unseen pictures| News Of The World#

Video - CNN looks back at the good times Prince William had with his mother, Princess Diana.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/wor...iref=allsearch

Photos
Photos- La belle histoire d'amour entre William et sa mère - Gala
Old 04-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the wonderful pics... some of which have I have not seen beforre!
Old 04-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the pics some I haven't ever seen
Old 05-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess of Wales with Prince Harry and Prince William at a polo match at Windsor Photographic Print at AllPosters.com

Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer at Balmoral May 1981 Photographic Print at AllPosters.com
Old 05-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is an adorable video of Harry's christening

Old 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Gentry

i have seen a lot of photos but this one i have never seen. does anyone know where this was taken and if they have more photos of the jewelry and dress.. thanks.........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tD7M3nMiBw...Q/s1600/DI.jpg

I actually believe it was June 30, 1986 at Wimbledon, she was pictured with the Duke of Kent. I haven't seen a close of up the earrings she was wearing but it does look like the dress she was wearing.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

From the background it could very well be Wimbledon.

I love that photo of Diana with Will & Harry and she's wearing her I'm A Luxury sweater.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I love that photo of Diana with Will & Harry and she's wearing her I'm A Luxury sweater.
She had a wonderful sense of humor did'nt she? And the best laugh! No wonder she was able to make the ill and depressed feel better- after all laughter is the best medicine!
And did you see all the stunning photos of her on the other link in some of her classic gowns! Talk about Cinderella! Radiant and regal! Thanks gfg- never seen any of these photos before!
Old 05-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes a lot of Diana's dresses are timeless especially those from the mid to late 90's.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Serene Highness

Diana and William
Il principe William e mamma Lady Diana, fotostoria - Cultura e societa - Panorama.it

Some pictures;
Will Prince William remember Princess Diana's birthday in Canada?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Princess Diana and her barefoot boys: Lord Snowdon portrait revealed for the first time. . . on Antiques Roadshow
Quote:
Millions of viewers received a tantalising glimpse of a previously unseen photograph of Princess Diana and her sons last night - when it made a surprise appearance on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow. The picture was produced unexpectedly by an aide to society photographer Lord Snowdon, the former husband of Princess Margaret. It shows Diana posing formally but with a radiant smile, while a young William and Harry kneel barefoot beside her.
Interesting picture, although I like the black and white picture with Harry better.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

I personally think that photo's absolutely horrible; William and Harry look utterly miserable and who can blame them for being made to do all those silly poses?

The best bit of tonight's Antique Roadshow was right at the end - a stunning diamond brooch in the shape of a butterfly dating from 1900. Worth a cool £20-40k.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Heir Apparent

The boys don't exactly look thrilled.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Princess Diana and her barefoot boys: Lord Snowdon portrait revealed for the first time. . . on Antiques Roadshow
Interesting picture, although I like the black and white picture with Harry better.
Indeed Very Interesting Pictures , I agree With You Me Too I Like The Black & White One So Nice Pic , Thank you for Posting Artemisia
Old 04-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've never really liked that barefoot portrait either. It just looks awkward.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Aristocracy

I knew this pic already. I like it. I think it is something different.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

that photos don't is the first time that we can see. I have the photo some years before

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-

Tags
diana princess of wales, pictures, prince harry, prince william, princess diana