Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Aristocracy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
For you, Scott
Like father, like son.
Thank you so much corazon. That was really quick. The likeness to his father certainly shows up in these photos. Harry also resembles his Aunt Sarah and her son George (I think I read somewhere that his name is George) but that may be because of the red hair!!!. But then again he is half Spencer and IMO certainly not Hewitt.

Anyway thanks again - much appreciated.:)

Old 07-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, I've always thought Harry looks a lot like his Aunt Sarah. It's sort of funny that the gossip mongers get so worked up about Harry's red hair (JUST like James Hewitt...) while conveniently forgetting to mention that his mother's side of the family is populated largely by redheads.

Old 07-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Aristocracy

What is the resemblance of diana and william nevertheless large! both are them nice! hopelijk william a good and nice king becomes!.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I think that both boys look an astonishingly similar to their mother, thank goodness for them.

William is more obvious in the similarity and some of his mannerisms. And, as a baby, I think he looked a lot like Earl Spencer.

And I agree that Harry looks his aunt Sarah, and at times he looks like those pictures of Diana when she was being naughty (or had a naughty thought). The whole Hewitt thing is very unfortunate for Harry.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Gentry

I agree - Harry looks like a Spencer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvallejo
what a non sense quote,that is damaging for for prince Harry!!,and Harry is a Spencer, his eye s look alike Charles
It's true that Harry may have the coloring of James Hewitt, but he also has the coloring and facial looks of the Spencer side of the family, too. He looks like Diana and very much like her brother, so why not assume he's just taking after his mother instead of having a father other than Charles? I'd like to think he's Charles' son, rather than think he's illegitimate. Just my thoughts, mind you!
Old 07-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I agree entirely, portergirl. What good would it do anyone to have such a revelation made (if it were true, and I doubt it)?

I had heard rumors that DNA tests were done on both the days and they showed Charles' paternity. Maybe this was from Simone Simmons' book.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:54 AM
Royal Highness

As Judy Wade pointed out from a conversation she had with the late Princess, Prince Harry looks like Lady Sarah McCorquodale's son. Red hair is not uncommon in the Spencer family!

Diana did not meet or start her affair with James Hewitt until 2 YEARS after Harry's birth. Enough of this slander!! This is the last thing Harry needs right now!!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think Harry looks like Diana's brother sometimes, it depends on the picture though...I did notice Prince Harry and Prince Charles have the same facial expressions. The media ignores the similarities because they like the contraversy. Nice pictures I've never seem them side by side before.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Diana, Charles and sons on holidays in spain (1987) from ITN:

http://www.itnstills.com/still.php?s...0abb4bdf279eec
Old 08-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by micas
Some new pics :grrr:
What does the growling mean in Internet lingo? I've seen it a lot on this site, what does it mean? :)
Old 11-16-2005, 03:25 AM
Administrator

A reminder about the TRF's picture posting guidelines.

Pics cannot be attached direct to the TRF unless they are in the News and Picture threads.

Retrospective threads, such as this, must have pics attched via a hosting site such as Photobucket or Image Shack.
All pics or attachments must be credited to the original source.

The pics appearing on this page are largely attached to the TRF.
They must be re-hosted, or they will be removed.
> removed 21.11.2005 <

Here are the copyright and attachment guidelines:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ines-4920.html

thanks
The Royal Forums Team
Old 02-11-2006, 06:00 PM

William and Diana in 1997

Just after he got a new haircut in Windsor.

source: people magazine via phone

Old 02-15-2006, 01:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbrida
B)
This picture is so special, I cannot believe she only had a few weeks to live.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Nobility

No matter how sad it is about Diana. I is wonderful that William and Harry have SO MANY pictures of them with the mum! Most of us have only a handful of picture when we were small. I know that they hated it, but now they can look back and really remember how much that she loved them.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Serene Highness

Fom corbis.com; gettyimages.com; rexfreatures.com; Acionline.biz
Old 07-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Aristocracy

Wow all this pictures look brilliant. I enjoyed looking at them!
Diana looks so at ease with her children. She was a great mother.
I was just wondering where all the pictures come from? I only know about a few websites.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Serene Highness

1991 From fotobank.com 1988 From rex
Old 07-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Serene Highness

I like the apparent naturalness of affection that these pictures convey. Diana & William at the Olympia horse show, London on Dec. 17 1990.

Photos: Rex

Old 07-28-2006, 11:53 PM
Aristocracy

For Corazon, some photos from Dec. 14, 1983, in the garden at Kensington Palace. William was almost 18 months old.

Photos: 1. APL/Tim Graham; 2. Tim Graham/Getty; 3.Hulton Archive/Getty; 4. APL; 5. David Levenson/Getty; 6.APL; 7.Hulton Archive/Getty
Old 07-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Aristocracy

Two months before the pictures above, Diana was photographed with William at Aberdeen Airport. He was wearing a different little jacket with colorful appliques. Oct. 24, 1983:

Photos: 1. mirrorpix.com; 2. and 3. Tim Graham

Tags
diana princess of wales, pictures, prince harry, prince william, princess diana