Diana and James Hewitt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone mentioned the Goldsmith thing earlier in this thread - was the rumour that Jimmy Goldsmith was actually Diana's father and not Earl Spencer??

I think that was indeed the rumour.

Maybe that was what actually fed the Hewitt-rumours in the first place. Because if Diana wasn't the daughter of Johnnie Spencer but Jimmy Goldsmith - then where did Harry get his red hair from? :rolleyes:

I am sure it was a big part of it. That's how rumors work unfortunately, they just feed other rumors.

Oh good heavens! Lets just settle it now. Prince Harry was my grandfathers', brothers', uncles', sons', son for goodness sake! :lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now that you all know the truth, lets change the subject.

Oh good heavens! Lets just settle it now. Prince Harry was my grandfathers', brothers', uncles', sons', son for goodness sake! :lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now that you all know the truth, lets change the subject.
So, lets get this right, you are related to James Hewitt!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's an interesting topic,but one that will never be ansewered.The Palace would never dignify such a claim with a DNA test.

It's an interesting topic,but one that will never be ansewered.The Palace would never dignify such a claim with a DNA test.
I've read a couple of things, purportedly from James Hewitt, who does claim Harry as his son. However, I see Queen Mary's facial characteristics all over Harry and her appearance genes seem to dominate the royal family.

[FONT=verdana, arial]At any rate one need not necessarily be a biological child in order to succeed: only a LEGAL child. That is, a child born in lawful wedlock is entitled to succeed as long as the father does not openly refute the child.[/FONT]

The truth will come out one way or the other as Harry ages. I don't see any of James Hewitt in him, but plenty of the Windor features. I recently saw pictures of Prince Andrew that remind me of Prince Phillip when he was younger, and rumors have been around for quite a long time that he is not Phillip's biological child.

I've read a couple of things, purportedly from James Hewitt, who does claim Harry as his son. However, I see Queen Mary's facial characteristics all over Harry and her appearance genes seem to dominate the royal family.

[FONT=verdana, arial]At any rate one need not necessarily be a biological child in order to succeed: only a LEGAL child. That is, a child born in lawful wedlock is entitled to succeed as long as the father does not openly refute the child.[/FONT]

(my bolding)

If he actually did claim to be Harry's father, this man has got a real mental problem. First, he said he met Diana around 1986 then he changed his story and revealed under hypnosis that they had eventually started their affair in 1982 ; and now, after having such a hard time claiming that he was NOT Harry's father he would finally say that it's true ?!

If he actually did claim to be Harry's father, this man has got a real mental problem. First, he said he met Diana around 1986 then he changed his story and revealed under hypnosis that they had eventually started their affair in 1982 ; and now, after having such a hard time claiming that he was NOT Harry's father he would finally say that it's true ?!
Apart from the hypnosis programme, I have never heard or read that James has claimed paternity of Harry, but if anyone has a link...... :flowers:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but if you look at pictures of the Spencer children when they were young - ALL redheads. Look at Lady Sarah still today. (Why are Diana's sisters so frumpy? They're still attractive women, what IS that about?)

Diana would have the genes for red hair even if hers wasn't (my mother was a redhead as a child, but it darkened with age, and of course she's gray now anyway).

And good Lord - that poor child's EARS when he was little? Definitely Charles.

I see a lot of Charles in him in the photo of him here: Diana remembered for 'love of life' on 10th anniversary of her death .

Just a belated two cent's worth. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but if you look at pictures of the Spencer children when they were young - ALL redheads. Look at Lady Sarah still today. (Why are Diana's sisters so frumpy? They're still attractive women, what IS that about?)

Diana would have the genes for red hair even if hers wasn't (my mother was a redhead as a child, but it darkened with age, and of course she's gray now anyway).

And good Lord - that poor child's EARS when he was little? Definitely Charles.
As you will have seen, each person has their own reasons for believing he is or isn't James Hewitts son. Some think he has so & so's eyes, nose, chin, ears, etc. Nobody has disputed that many of his features come from the Spencer side,. :flowers:

I agree that a lot of his features and coloring come from the Spencer side, I think that is why PC made his comment about red hair, not because he didn't want PH but because he wasn't that impressed with the Spencer side of the family. Just IHMO.
Also, Harry has the Windsor nose, but thankfully he didn't get the Windsor hair. LOL:lol: I would rather have red and have a full head then blonde and be loosing it.

Also, Harry has the Windsor nose, but thankfully he didn't get the Windsor hair. LOL:lol: I would rather have red and have a full head then blonde and be loosing it.

:ROFLMAO::lol: love it, love it!!

And, regardless, the boy is H-O-T - I think most of us can agree he's a cutie!

As you will have seen, each person has their own reasons for believing he is or isn't James Hewitts son. Some think he has so & so's eyes, nose, chin, ears, etc. Nobody has disputed that many of his features come from the Spencer side,. :flowers:

Skydragon, I think I recall that you subscribed to the idea that Dioana wasn't a Spencer, that her father in fact was Jimmie Goldsmith.... :rolleyes: - so where do the Spencer-traits come from in that case? :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon, I think I recall that you subscribed to the idea that Dioana wasn't a Spencer, that her father in fact was Jimmie Goldsmith.... :rolleyes: - so where do the Spencer-traits come from in that case? :ROFLMAO:
Now you are just causing trouble!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Perhaps James sired more than Spencer child, or should I alter my post to read

Although nobody has disputed that many of his features could come from the Spencer side, in fact, it could also be said they all come from the Hewitt side! :D

Last edited:
Does anyone know when Charles and Diana went to Portugal after William's birth but before she became pregnant with Harry? In the Morton-book Diana claims that in Portugal had been the last time she slept with Charles....

It's my opinion that Harry is getting to look more like Prince Philip's side of the family as he matures. If Diana was a Goldsmith, how is it that Prince William has always looked so much like a Spencer? As a small child, he looked just like Diana's father.

All simply crockery

Mermaid, there are some who are simply spoons in this life. Their own idols being besmirched, they concoct ever more reedy "connections."

Anyone who even remotely thinks James Hewitt is capable of even hinting at truth on this subject, let alone actually telling it, clearly needs a magazine rack for their issues.

It's refreshing to look back at someone like Queen Mary at times like these. Or the current crown princely family of Belgium.

By the way - totally off topic - the reappearance of "The Tudors" on US television's Showtime has resurrected hits on the Henry VIII listing at wikipedia. Including some interesting edits and re-edits.

I seem to be rather obtuse. What do you mean? Your statement sounds profound, but I don't understand it.:ermm:

Mermaid, there are some who are simply spoons in this life. Their own idols being besmirched, they concoct ever more reedy "connections."

Anyone who even remotely thinks James Hewitt is capable of even hinting at truth on this subject, let alone actually telling it, clearly needs a magazine rack for their issues.

It's refreshing to look back at someone like Queen Mary at times like these. Or the current crown princely family of Belgium.

By the way - totally off topic - the reappearance of "The Tudors" on US television's Showtime has resurrected hits on the Henry VIII listing at wikipedia. Including some interesting edits and re-edits.

because our opinion is different from yours doesn't mean that it's wrong. in fact, those of us that are open to the idea that harry may not be a windsor could say that the ones that believe he is are naive. i see absolutely no physical resemblance between harry/charles/philip or any other member of the royal family. now i'm not ruling out that he is charles' biological son but i'm not ruling out that he isn't. :flowers:

because our opinion is different from yours doesn't mean that it's wrong. in fact, those of us that are open to the idea that harry may not be a windsor could say that the ones that believe he is are naive. i see absolutely no physical resemblance between harry/charles/philip or any other member of the royal family. now i'm not ruling out that he is charles' biological son but i'm not ruling out that he isn't. :flowers:

Especially when Diana's sister told the inquest that she had shreddered "thank you notes" and other material that could be hurtful to the princes "then or in 30 years time". On being question if "thank you notes could be sensitive material" Lady Sarah answered: Oh, they can be!

Hmmmm.... if anyone goes through my correspondence after my death, there is really no need to destroy anything in order to protect my son...
Still I subscribe to the opinion that prince Charles and Harry himself are the only ones who have a right to question the paternity. Neither of them is doing it in public. Even if Harry was Hewitt's son, Hewitt had lost all claim to a potential child when he had an extramarital affair with a married woman.

So are you saying that James has never told the truth? If that is the case we can be 100% certain that he is Harry's father!

Back
Top Bottom