Diana and James Hewitt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is James Hewitt claiming that Prince Harry is his son???...Prince Harry was born on September 15, 1984-means he was conceived early 1984 or late 1983..You mean James met Princess Diana in 1983 and they started the affair that early???.I thought he was her riding instructor in 1986...and I dont see any resemblance of Harry to James are you blind or what???, they just have the same blond colouring and complexion BUT Harry's facial symmetry particulary the distance of his eyes to his nose are definitely Charles'.I just saw Prince Harry and Prince William's latest interview and Prince Harry looks just like his dad.Prince William doesnt look like his father, maybe James could claim him as his son as he is desperate with his fantasy that he fathered one of Queen Elizabeth's grandsons.This is a non-sense issue, this James just invent this controversy to bag money again..Pathetic being..A simple common sense could simply explain that James is not Harry's father- just based Harry's birthdate..

Last edited:
Some people just refuse to see that Mahoogie because James and Harry both have red hair they must be father and son I see alot of Phillip in Harry.

Why is James Hewitt claiming that Prince Harry is his son???...Prince Harry was born on September 15, 1984-means he was conceived early 1984 or late 1983..You mean James met Princess Diana in 1983 and they started the affair that early???.I thought he was her riding instructor in 1986...and I dont see any resemblance of Harry to James are you blind or what???, ..
James Hewitt is NOT claiming to be Harrys father, in fact as already said dozens of times in this thread, the only glitch in his denials was a tv programme where he was hypnotised. Nobody here can state with any certainty that Diana and Hewitt only met in 1986, only the couple themselves and friends in the know could state that. You don't see any resemblance between Hewitt and Harry, others do, but I wouldn't be so uncouth as to suggest that you are the one that is blind! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
James Hewitt is NOT claiming to be Harrys father, in fact as already said dozens of times in this thread, they only glitch in his denials was a tv programme where he was hypnotised. Nobody here can state with any certainty that Diana and Hewitt only met in 1986, only the couple themselves and friends in the know could state that. You don't see any resemblance between Hewitt and Harry, others do, but I wouldn't be so uncouth as to suggest that you are the one that is blind! :rolleyes:

thanks for reminding people that he's not making this claim. inspite of all he's revealed in the past, this claim doesn't come from him.

If no one claimed that Hewitt was Harry's father then there's no point to spread gossips everywhere. The ones that continue to claim that Hewitt is the father are the ones, IMO, who want to show Diana in a bad way.

If no one claimed that Hewitt was Harry's father then there's no point to spread gossips everywhere. The ones that continue to claim that Hewitt is the father are the ones, IMO, who want to show Diana in a bad way.

not true at all. i don't want to show diana in a bad light but as i said in an earlier post, i'd have remain open minded about the whole issue. that doesn't mean that i believe one way or the other...just that i'm open minded. i believe it was the media that started this issue, but hewitt hasn't made the claim.

The whole discussion is of the paternity of Harry was in the beginning merely based on the fact, as many has commented on, that Harry has red hair but that´s very normal when you have one parent with blonde hair and the other parent has dark hair - the mix of it is often that the chilld´s hair turns out to be red. The red hair is not necessairily (sp?) inherited from a parent but the result of both parents. I do agree that Harry IS Charles´s son. There is just no doubt even if it haven´t been proved.

The whole discussion is of the paternity of Harry was in the beginning merely based on the fact, as many has commented on, that Harry has red hair but
That is not entirely true, the rumours have been about since before her affair with Hewitt became public knowledge. It is not based solely on Harrys hair colour either, but on his resemblance (to many) to Hewitt. I think you may be wrong about a blond and dark haired parent turning out a child with red/reddish hair! :rolleyes:

good point...both my parents are dark haired and my oldest brother was born with light red hair (a trait from my mother's side). it eventually turned blonde and is now dark blonde.

That is not entirely true, the rumours have been about since before her affair with Hewitt became public knowledge. It is not based solely on Harrys hair colour either, but on his resemblance (to many) to Hewitt. I think you may be wrong about a blond and dark haired parent turning out a child with red/reddish hair! :rolleyes:

Okay, bad choice of words to claim it was MERELY based on the hair thing. But it IS a fact that a child can "develope" reddish hair from having parents with dark and blond hair...

I hope Harry never has a DNA profile. There would be no point in it unless it was to determine certain genetic anomalies. And it that case, it should never become public knowledge. I feel very sorry for him that this subject ever came to his attention. I can only imagine how I would feel if it were me.

I hope Harry never has a DNA profile. There would be no point in it unless it was to determine certain genetic anomalies. And it that case, it should never become public knowledge. I feel very sorry for him that this subject ever came to his attention. I can only imagine how I would feel if it were me.

I so agree with you.

He so clearly adores Charles and I would imagine be very upset that there is any suggestion that his adored father isn't actually his biological parent.

I do remember an article, I think by Richard Kay but may be mistaken, in which Kay actually refers to Harry giving Charles a hug and asking, 'Aren't you my Daddy?'. That image nearly broke my heart. Charles reported reply was something like 'Of course I am'. I wish I could find a reference to this article (or did I just dream that I read it?).

I agree I really don't think that Diana would actually sleep with another man and pass him off as charles'. She just wasn't like that. Charles is Harry's biological dad and i know they all have sausage fingers it was commented on a show i watch a few days ago!

What is it with second sons in the royal family? Geez, these Hewitt-Harry ideas always remind me so much of the rumors about Prince Andrew and the Earl of Caernarvon. Why does the media pick on the second sons? Is it a "spare" complex they have?

She just wasn't like that. Charles is Harry's biological dad and i know they all have sausage fingers it was commented on a show i watch a few days ago!
In reality, nobody knows whether she was like that or not. For those who say he looks like Charles/Philip/Spencers etc, there are probably as many who think he looks like Hewitt, so we are just going round and around. :rolleyes:

Here is your DNA test....

Prince Harry, my DNA test conclusively shows......... is the son of........
the late Diana, Princess of Wales and..........

PRINCE CHARLES!​
:ROFLMAO:

It is with confidence that I say he has the Mountbatten lips, the Mountbatten ears, the Spencer hair, the Spencer shape of face, the Spencer nose, exactly the same shape and color of eyes that Prince Charles/Prince Philip have.
Trust me, if you really look closely a pic of Harry and a pic of Hewitt together (not just a first or second glance, really look) you will see no resemblance at all.

Trust me, if you really look closely a pic of Harry and a pic of Hewitt together (not just a first or second glance, really look) you will see no resemblance at all.
Trust me, if you look closely at pictures of James Hewitt and Charles at a similar age, there is no resemblance at all! :ROFLMAO: CasiraghiTrio, you of all people should know that the only person whose judgement, opinion or eyes to trust are your own! :angel: Round and around and around.....

This afternoon I had the dubious pleasure of watching Fox News doing an article about "The Anniversary", the concert and the Princes. :ermm:

The unequivical statement that Harry was absolutely not Charles natural son (backed up with a very fuzzy photo of Harry, James Hewitt and his uncle Charles as they look now and a black and white photo of Diana as a young girl as "proof" of lack of Spencer genes), it happens in all the "Best Families" over there don't you know, stated their expert journalist.:lol:

I know, I know, 'expert journalist' is one of the most definitive oxymorons! :doh:

However, since this statement was preceded by the claim that 'Harry was admitted to rehab when he was 16, ya just gotta wonda dontcha! :ROFLMAO: :beamup:

That's a very harsh assessment Marg. I'm sure they wouldn't say these things if they weren't true. :D

while i said i was open minded about the whole situation, i find it amazing that people can go on the record as being absolutely certain this. without a dna test no one can be absolutely certain.

This is just another way for the press and media to make money off of Diana's and Harry's names. In my opinion Harry is the son of Charles and not James Hewitt to me the only think those two have alike is their red hair which Harry gets from his mother's side. I know if Harry had been a brunett or blonde these rumors and claims would not be happening period. This has to be hard on Harry people making fun of him saying that James Hewitt is his father and not Charles the man he has come to know as his father and who is to me his biological father.

Last edited:
I think that it is very tacky to even discuss something like this. Let's just say that Harry is Hewitt's child--does anyone really think the Windsors' would admit that? Why are we even discussing something that can never really have a resolution that we would even know about? This is not a soap opera.
That being said, having looked at photos of all involved parties I have to say that except for the red hair and typically ruddy English complexion that there is no obvious resemblence between HRH Prince Harry and Hewitt. We can all dig up photos that show the two of them in similar poses and say "Oh my, the resemblence is uncanny" but it really isn't. Harry has Charles' eyes, nose, mouth, etc... and really favors him significantly. Oddly, he also favors an oil portrait of his grandfather (Earl Spencer) when he was quite young. He has the physical characteristics of both sides of his family--and by both I mean the Windsor-Mountbattens and the Spencers.

For me the problem was solved long ago when seeing photos of Prince Harry as a child. He looked like Prince Edward (Earl of Wessex) at the same age. Other examples with me are Princess Alexandra and her niece Lady Ella. Look at a picture of Princess Alexandra then and you could swear it was Lady Ella (except for the fashion).

As Harry ages, his profile (especially his nosel) looks alot like Prince Charles. I'm sure it's been cleared up in their family long ago that Harry is Charles' son.

Oh my Lord...it has been proven time and time again. Diana DID NOT meet Hewitt till after Harry was born.

Prince Harry is Charles's son. The red hair is a Spencer trait.

THESE ARE ALL PROVEN FACTS, GUYS. :)

Harry's facial bone structure is Charles's. His eyes are shaped like Charles's.

I cannot even see a reason for this thread to be honest with you all.

Oh my Lord...it has been proven time and time again. Diana DID NOT meet Hewitt till after Harry was born.

Prince Harry is Charles's son. The red hair is a Spencer trait.

THESE ARE ALL PROVEN FACTS, GUYS. :)

Harry's facial bone structure is Charles's. His eyes are shaped like Charles's.

I cannot even see a reason for this thread to be honest with you all.

Aye! Aye! I cannot see a reason for it too. I decided to put in my two-penny worth after seeing it go on and on and on with no end in sight. The idea seems to be a figment of somebody's idle imagination.

In the recent pic of him and Diddy, he looks exactly like the Queen.

Yup. Red hair is a Spencer characteristic. All red-headed in the world are not James Hewitt's sons and daughters...:ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

It's sad everyone's posting all this "He is Hewitt's child" stuff...especially when Diana herself isn't here to intervene. Because I know she would, she was very protective of those boys...and I'm sure she still is.

Charles is Harry's biological father...he looks exactly like him. William looks like Diana and Harry looks like Charles minus the dark hair...his is red. My sister and brother in law have blond hair and dark hair their little boy was born with red hair. So this means my sister had an affair before my nephew was born and that is why his hair is red? Or it could be that on one side of the family red hair is a trait...

To discredit Diana and her memory like this is sickening to me. To make certain claims that we will NEVER know...is pointless. I say we all just stop the thread. I can't even believe this is up.

Back
Top Bottom