Diana and James Hewitt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I neglected to add that, if Hewitt has brown eyes and Harry has blue, then Hewitt cannot be Harry's father - it would be genetically impossible, I'm told by a geneticist.

Harry looks more and more like Prince Charles to me. He especially has Charles' nose. It's obvious to me that he's Charles' son.

I neglected to add that, if Hewitt has brown eyes and Harry has blue, then Hewitt cannot be Harry's father - it would be genetically impossible, I'm told by a geneticist.

It's the other way round; brown eyes are the dominant gene, so the child of one brown-eyed parent and one blue-eyed parent can have blue eyes. The reverse (brown-eyed child of two blue-eyed parents) is the genetically improbable one, although apparently it isn't totally impossible.

Eye colour more complex than we thought | COSMOS magazine

WonderQuest: Blue-eyed parents can have brown-eyed kids and other eye-oddities

Under hypnosis, as I thought you knew, Hewit claimed that he met Diana in 1981 and that they started their affair after William was born. He went into great detail of how they met at friends and that she was the one who made the first move. When he was woken from the 'apparent' hypnosis, he refused to answer any questions on what he had just said and stated again that the agreed date of their meeting was 1986.
Very few fellow officers would ever speak out, it is their code of conduct, Hewitt may have brought shame on the regiment, but it doesn't mean they have to. There is also a little thing they sign, called the official secrets act, that they all seem to honour.

Call me a cynic, but I don't believe that Hewitt was under "hypnosis". Maybe his wallet was.

As for the code of conduct, I think it is safe to say that was breached with the publication of his book.

The Hewitt hypnosis interview seems to have passed me by. I've just tried to find more about it on the net but a transcript doesn't seem to be available. I understand it went to air in September 2005, which was when we were in the middle of moving, which probably explains why I don't remember it. I was off the planet for much of 2005.

I think it was an extremely strange thing for Hewitt to have done. I know he's not the brightest pea in the pod, but why, why, why would he want to put himself in the hands of a "past life regressionist" on TV? He must have been out of his tree.

For one thing, why on earth would he have forgotten the affair started years earlier than he stated in his autobiography? For another, it would surely have been logistically almost impossible. Diana wouldn't have been left alone at that time long enough to have an affair with Hewitt. William was a baby and just about every step she took was photographed. In 1982 Charles and Diana were still playing happy families anyway. And if the affair really did start at that early time and he hadn't forgotten and had conspired with Diana to say it started later, why would he submit to hypnosis and risk the cat being let out of the bag? It just makes no sense at all.

In general I don't have much time for that repressed memory stuff. I fear it often just adds to a person's confusion and can create memories where none really existed. I suppose it is indicated in certain situations, but I think it became the flavour of the month and was abused and lost credibility.

Did anyone here actually see the interview? From what I've read it seems to have been cringe-worthy, with Hewitt dissolving into tears and blubbering.

:confused:

Last edited:
i'm not sure why so many people think that it's "impossible" for diana to have had an affair as early as hewitt claims. it was possible for her to have one later on so i'm not convinced that's a strong enough argument.

come on,harry is a portrait of Charles (almost).what I'm trying to say is that I believe 100% that he's Charles son. This is only publicity to Hewitt

So the point of your previous question asking whether anyone had managed to get a statement from one of them was what, exactly,
It was rhetorical

I do not believe that she would ever have behaved in this way if she had the slightest doubt that Harry wasn't her natural grandson. Given her well known antipathy towards Diana, I can not imagine that she would show Diana's son any obvious affection if were not Charles' son, as well.

Someone also intimates that Hewitt's fellow officers might know 'something', and that I don't believe either. If Hewitt told them that he was Harry's father, we'd know about it by now. We can no longer assume that officers are gentlemen - look at Hewitt's unconscionable behaviour.
HM would never, IMO, take anything out on a child, whethet she believed him to be her grandson or not.
If you read the post, you will see that I was not suggesting that Hewitt told anyone anything. Most officers mix in the same social circles and around the same barracks, it is very hard to keep absolute secrets from one another. Hewitt turned out to be a bad apple, it doesn't mean that every officer at that time was.

It goes from bad to worse - 2 of my natural children are obviously not mine! :eek:

In general I don't have much time for that repressed memory stuff. I fear it often just adds to a person's confusion and can create memories where none really existed. I suppose it is indicated in certain situations, but I think it became the flavour of the month and was abused and lost credibility.

Did anyone here actually see the interview? From what I've read it seems to have been cringe-worthy, with Hewitt dissolving into tears and blubbering.

:confused:
I admit to having no interest in hypnosis, regressive or otherwise, but I did see the programme and yes he blubbed like a baby. The thing that really made me wonder was 'after' the 'hypnosis', when told what he had said, he became very annoyed and refused to answer the questions being put regarding when the affair started, saying he was sticking by the agreed date of 1986.

It goes from bad to worse - 2 of my natural children are obviously not mine! :eek:

Maybe you should find a hypnotist to put you under, and you'll be able to tell whose they really are and why you went baby-snatching. :D

I think this whole paternity thing is silly. Unfortunately, it probably won't go away unless Charles, Harry, and James all get tested and the results are shared with the public(highly unlikely). I do think it is unfair to Harry to have to go through it. I personally think Harry resembles the Spencers. Doesn't one of Diana's sisters have a son who looks like Harry? I remember seeing a pic of him a while ago. Genetics is a funny thing, not every child that is born comes out looking like either one of their parents..some may resemble a paternal grandfather, a maternal grandmother, a cousin, an aunt, a maternal great-great-great whatever, etc... With that said and as it has been said further back in this thread, regardless of who the sperm donor may be, Charles raised him, fed him, and clothed him from day one. That's his father, through and through.

Maybe you should find a hypnotist to put you under, and you'll be able to tell whose they really are and why you went baby-snatching.

Two of the funniest things I've read all afternoon, but for very different reasons.

I'm not a geneticist but I come from two blue-eyed parents and I've got brown eyes. And I don't need a DNA test to know they're my parents either :D

Maybe you should find a hypnotist to put you under, and you'll be able to tell whose they really are and why you went baby-snatching. :D
Will that mean I can hand them back and be reimbursed for all I have had to pay out over the years? :ROFLMAO:

My sister and I don't look that much alike nor do we look all that much like our parents, but I assure you we came from the same two people. We have little things of theirs; my sister has my dad's hair, I have my dad's button nose, my sister has our mom's chin....but if you put photos of us side by side with our parents, you'd be like....are you both adopted?

I see some of the Spencers in Harry and I see some of the Windsors in Harry. He has his father's nose and tone of speech and I'm assuming the flame-red hair comes from his mom's side of the family.

I believe in an interview Hewitt himself said that is was ridiculous to believe that he was Harry's father since the prince resembled his grandfather, The Duke of Edinburgh.

And yet he had to go and do this hypnosis stunt to cast doubt on things.:nonono:

Two of the funniest things I've read all afternoon, but for very different reasons.

I'm not a geneticist but I come from two blue-eyed parents and I've got brown eyes. And I don't need a DNA test to know they're my parents either :D

Good point Laura Elizabeth. My two siblings have blonde hair and blue eyes, I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I was often teased by my siblings saying I was adopted. So there will always be the nay sayers. when I saw the funeral "march" with Harry and Earl Spencer, I got the feeling that Harry is more Spencer and William more Diana's mother as he looks more like her. But I bet if we could get a photo of Harry standing next too Hewitt on one side and Earl Spencer on the other, Harry would be a Spencer. JMO

I think this whole paternity thing is silly. Unfortunately, it probably won't go away unless Charles, Harry, and James all get tested and the results are shared with the public(highly unlikely). I do think it is unfair to Harry to have to go through it. I personally think Harry resembles the Spencers. Doesn't one of Diana's sisters have a son who looks like Harry? I remember seeing a pic of him a while ago. Genetics is a funny thing, not every child that is born comes out looking like either one of their parents..some may resemble a paternal grandfather, a maternal grandmother, a cousin, an aunt, a maternal great-great-great whatever, etc... With that said and as it has been said further back in this thread, regardless of who the sperm donor may be, Charles raised him, fed him, and clothed him from day one. That's his father, through and through.

HERE IT IS :) GEORGE MCCORQUODALE(LADY SARAH SPENCER MCCORQUODALEs son) == WILLIAM and HARRYs SPENCER cousin

PRINCE HARRY is a SPENCER
there is a cousin GEORGE MCCORQUODALE, LADY SARAH SPENCER MCCORQUODALEs son who exactly looks like HARRY, especially when they were younger. there is a picture of GEORGE and HARRY at some car race track together and the resemblane is blind blowing

facial feature GEORGE MCCORQOUDALE + just imagine HARRY with a few pounds on him. check out the hair style and skin complexion of both

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/SMGARIES/fsdfdaa.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/SMGARIES/52114534-2.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/SMGARIES/fgaertwerqt.jpg

GEORGE MCCORQOUDALE when he was young

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/SMGARIES/52103121.jpg

All the comments etc that are shown, just go to prove that not everyone see's the same thing when they look at a picture. When Harry was little, he took after his mothers side of the family (that seems to be normal, IMO), as he has got older that resemblance has faded and now he bears a striking resemblance to James Hewitt. If the various posters on here were all to be believed, (his nose is Charles', his ears are Charles', his mouth is Philips etc), he should be a carbon copy of either Philip or Charles! :lol:

We don't know, we will never know, but what a question to be left with! :cool:

Last edited:
The only thing which could be made is a paternity test although the royal family will never end this low, it would be listening the gossips. If Hewitt see the necessity to reveal to the world that he is the father of Harry, okay, prove it Mister. The royal familiy, IMO, has nothing at all to prove.

I have to say that I think that Charles is Harry's father because James never met Diana until around 1986, Harry was born in 1984 and Diana said that her adn Charles were very close during her pregnancy. I think a picture of Charles Spencer and Prince Harry side by side would prove that Charles is the father. Harry and Hewitt both have red hair but red hair is a Spencer family triat. Charles is the father and evn if he wasn't I'm sure he'd still love Harry in the same way.

I caught part of the rebroadcast Matt Lauer interview last night on MSNBC and there is ALOT of Charles in Harry. Even the mannerisms. The eyes and the ears, esp. The coloring may me more of Hewitt (or of his Aunt Sarah), but there's def. Charles in there as well. And quite evidently so.

IMO, Harry does not look like Charles, BUT, he looks ALOT like Prince Phillip.

I too think Harry favors Charles Spencer and has Prince Charle's ears. I think the only thing he has in common with Hewitt is coloring. But that is just my opinion. At times I think Harry has been closer to Prince Charles than William from what I have read.

Lily

Diana said that her adn Charles were very close during her pregnancy.
She expressed her astonishment, apparently, to Wharfe that they had managed it at all. :rolleyes: If you look at a picture of Charles at the same age, to me, they look nothing alike, especially not the ears! (poor Charles).

Sometimes looks skip a generation, meaning that you may not favor your parents, but you will favor a grandparent. I am the spitting image of my paternal grandmother when she was my age.

It's not true that a person most ressemble both her parents to be a legitimate child. There is persons who has nothing of their father's or nothing of their mothers, but they STILL are their children. My brother has nothing of my father, but some things of my paternal grandfather. Not determinant at all.

Mr. Hewitt is a very bad person if he is thinking of having some benefit of all the matter. If he is Prince Harry's father (I do not believe it a bit), he must think in his son happyness. If Prince Harry knows Hewitt is his real father, he would suffer so much, for he believed until today that Prince Charles was his real father...And of course, if the new paternity is proved, the poor guy should stop to be a Royal Prince, and the Queen will not be his Grandmother any more. All his life will be overthrowned. If Hewitt was Prince Harry's real father he would think in his "son" happyness. A little like the two mothers of the Biblical story of Solomon. The one who was the real mother of the baby was the one who resigned her maternity for not having her little one cut in two...Just wondering.

My English is so poor. I hope you could understand what I'm trying to say.

Vanesa.

If Hewitt was Prince Harry's real father he would think in his "son" happyness.
Hewitt has said (apart from the hypnosis debacle) that he is not Harrys' father. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom