The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimebear View Post
Harry doesn't look at all like Charles. He looks like Prince Phillip. Especially in the latest videos of his interviews in Afghanistan, he has Phillips eyes, Charles Spencers hair and Diana's mannerisms. Even James Hewitt himself said that Harry is not his son. Considering he holds Diana's memories less than dirt, I'm sure if Harry was his son he'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...06_600x600.jpg
Though I'm convinced Prince Charles is Harry's father, I doubt Hewitt would be claiming his paternity to the world. To my mind, he would have alot of problems since he has already broken the law by sleeping with the wife of the Prince of Wales. Fortunately, no one high-profiled decided to take account of it but people who didn't like Diana did and made him paid the price before he was hated by the whole world. Now, if he was Harry's father, certain people would have made it clear to him that he'd better shut up. I really don't think monarchists and defenders of the good manners would bear that such a secret could be revealed to the world.

Hewitt is a strange man and it's my belief that he talks about her in a macho way to hide the anger he feels about being ditched by a woman, moreover by the Princess of Wales.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 03-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Commoner

Last week in the US on the talk show REAL TIME, comedian-host Bill Maher was talking with his guests about Prince Harry in the military. He then stated that Harry was NOT the son of Prince Charles but rather the son of James Hewitt. He then put up a picture of Harry next to a picture of Charles and said they look nothing alike. Then he put up a picture of Harry next to a picture of Hewitt and said they look exactly alike. Personally, I don't think Harry looks like James Hewitt. One of Mr. Maher's guests, British writer Christopher Hitchens, encouraged Maher by saying that Princess Diana used to end her letters to Hewitt with, "Love from Harry." How does he know this? Is this true? People here in the US seem to WANT to believe that Harry is Hewitt's son; I don't know why.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:56 AM

Who the hell cares about these claims anymore? I surely do not. It's an exhausted, boring, stupid rumor. I'm at the point now where, shoot even if he was/is/whatever the biological son of Donald Trump, I couldn't give a crap.
He's still Harry, whatever the circumstances of his conception. Because even if he was conceived by a father other than Charles, neither BP nor CH will ever admit it, so it will never come to anything anyway. He'll always be HRH Prince Harry no matter what. So just move the hell on........
Old 03-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
To my mind, he would have alot of problems since he has already broken the law by sleeping with the wife of the Prince of Wales.
I seriously doubt that they would even investigate a breach of that law.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Although there is a lot of Spencer in Harry there are some gestures or facial expressions that I would clearly allocate towards Charles and his parents. Furthermore, if Harry was Hewitts son indeed I don't believe this could be kept secret over such a long time period. Harry is the 3rd in the line of the throne and it would be an immense risk to try to fool the public and the taxpayers to drag along an illegitimate child. I can imagine that DNA tests have already taken place and confirmed that Harry is a Wales either by the BRF or some nasty journos. I mean it's not that difficult - all you need to do is get hold of a hair or an empty glass and call your contact at a lab. A week later you know. If there was any truth in this rumour the tabloids would already have jumped on it, if not in Britain than elsewhere.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:07 PM

Why is this thread even open? What is there to be said that hasn't been repeated by a million people, a million times? This thread is so boring, filled with the same repetitions. Nothing new, never. Absolutely no originality of ideas in this thread....
Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbenson View Post
I seriously doubt that they would even investigate a breach of that law.
No, they wouldn't but they could. Under these circumstances, I also doubt it but it would be a real mess if Hewitt claimed to be Harry's father and actually proved it. I don't think he wishes to be the center of attention ; he has moved to Portugal to be away of the problems.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Why is this thread even open? What is there to be said that hasn't been repeated by a million people, a million times? This thread is so boring, filled with the same repetitions. Nothing new, never. Absolutely no originality of ideas in this thread....

Well, you always have the option of ignoring it. We have new members showing up all the time, and then we're hearing about what a shame it is that such and such a thread has been closed because they were looking forward to contributing. Plus, you never know what embarrassing new headline James Hewitt might come up with next week.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Although there is a lot of Spencer in Harry there are some gestures or facial expressions that I would clearly allocate towards Charles and his parents. Furthermore, if Harry was Hewitts son indeed I don't believe this could be kept secret over such a long time period. Harry is the 3rd in the line of the throne and it would be an immense risk to try to fool the public and the taxpayers to drag along an illegitimate child. I can imagine that DNA tests have already taken place and confirmed that Harry is a Wales either by the BRF or some nasty journos. I mean it's not that difficult - all you need to do is get hold of a hair or an empty glass and call your contact at a lab. A week later you know. If there was any truth in this rumour the tabloids would already have jumped on it, if not in Britain than elsewhere.
I see so much more of a Spencer resemblance in William than Harry. I think William looks just like Diana's Father and Brother. Both sons have 'Spencer' Blond/Red coloring. But facially I see more Mountbatten-Windsor in Harry.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Royal Highness

I do as well. His eyes though, the shape of them, are Charles's eyes.. It amazes me all this started because of RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

No, it didn't start because of his red hair. it is clear we all 'see' different likenesses in people. I don't think his eyes are at all like Charles', nor do I think he has Philips nose, etc, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I can imagine that DNA tests have already taken place and confirmed that Harry is a Wales either by the BRF or some nasty journos. I mean it's not that difficult - all you need to do is get hold of a hair or an empty glass and call your contact at a lab. A week later you know. If there was any truth in this rumour the tabloids would already have jumped on it, if not in Britain than elsewhere
The science of DNA testing was only perfected a short time ago and is still not seen by some as being entirely accurate. All very well on CSI, but in reality..... They need clear samples from Harry and someone know to be from the paternal side. Unless they can prove 'chain of evidence', it would still be impossible to prove and I can't see any of the Royal Family allowing that.

No matter who his father actually is, he is the absolute spitting image of.....

Harry.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolMR View Post
Last week in the US on the talk show REAL TIME, comedian-host Bill Maher was talking with his guests about Prince Harry in the military. He then stated that Harry was NOT the son of Prince Charles but rather the son of James Hewitt. He then put up a picture of Harry next to a picture of Charles and said they look nothing alike. Then he put up a picture of Harry next to a picture of Hewitt and said they look exactly alike. Personally, I don't think Harry looks like James Hewitt. One of Mr. Maher's guests, British writer Christopher Hitchens, encouraged Maher by saying that Princess Diana used to end her letters to Hewitt with, "Love from Harry." How does he know this? Is this true? People here in the US seem to WANT to believe that Harry is Hewitt's son; I don't know why.

I saw that entire show. As for Mr. Hitchen's, well, I tend to ignore him since 99.999999% of the time he espouses utter non-sense. Why, I have no idea... perhaps to be "shocking" and "different."

From my perspective, Harry looks like a Spencer. All one has to do is take a look at all the Spencer men throughout the ages. Furthermore, I have no doubt Prince Charles is Harry's father.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Serene Highness

I thought the pictures of Prince Harry in his combat uniform with his hat on that he looked just like his father. He definitely has the Winsdor nose and I too believe he looks like his grandfather. As most poeple here have said, it really doesn't matter who is the one who donated sperm, although I do believe he is Charles son, Prince Charles is HIS father.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I was discussing this with my mother and she brought up a good point, w/e happened back then it doesn't matter if he's Charles' biological son, Charles was the one who raised him not James so therefore no matter what some DNA test may say he will always be Charles' son. Although I personally have always beleive he is Charles son, he has alot of the Spencer gene in him though I was looking at some pictures of his cousins at Diana's memorial and they're like duplicates. In some pictures his side profile resembles James but besides that I don't really see it.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Nobility

I doubt there will ever be any DNA tests. For Harry's sake, I hope this all just goes away.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Commoner

I'm glad you also saw the show, GlitteringTiaras. I don't think the photo of James Hewitt that Bill Maher put up beared any resemblance to Prince Harry, yet he stated they look exactly alike, as if everyone shares his opinion. I was really surprised that Mr. Hitchens threw more fuel on the fire, since he is British. But then I remembered that he was never a fan of Princess Diana. I've never heard the story about Diana ending her letters to Hewitt in that way. And how would Hitchens know?
Old 03-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Royal Highness

As do I. I just feel bad this young man has to put up with all this BS, from us, reporters, everyone..
Old 03-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Nobility

if there was a paternity test no matter what the result Prince Charles has regarded Harry as his son raised him as such and would never wish him to know that there was a question over his paternity out of respect for his mother. The results of the paternity test would be immaterial to Prince Charles and even having such a test take place would be devastating to Harry. Whats the fuss about the child had a loving and attentive father may we all be so lucky.!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81 View Post
As most people here have said, it really doesn't matter who is the one who donated sperm,
If anything happens to William, it will matter to a great many in the UK.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
If anything happens to William, it will matter to a great many in the UK.
Very true. It does matter whenever the monarchy as institution is concerned (eg something happens to William or he doesn't have any offsprings). Furthermore I believe that the supporters of the BRF or the british taxpayers would take some interest in the issue too - a proof of deception from the BRF's side would question their credibility and mean a serious threat to the survival of the institution itself.

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana