The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Majesty

That's the way I remember it. I couldn't believe it at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
eww, what a jerk he actually said that.

Old 02-21-2008, 04:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Another collage but with Hewitt, Harry and Prince Charles when they were kids ... you judge.
Again, I see more of a resemblance to Hewitt than Charles.

Old 02-21-2008, 04:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good
Which documentary is that? I can't say that I have heard of this alleged incident.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Again, I see more of a resemblance to Hewitt than Charles.
I have to say that me too, I see more of Hewitt in Harry's features. Although, sometimes Harry looks awfully like Charles ...

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Nobility

I have a question, if Harry turned out to be Hewitt's son, what difference would it make?
Old 02-21-2008, 09:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi4 View Post
I have a question, if Harry turned out to be Hewitt's son, what difference would it make?
Wow, that would be a difficult matter to solve for the RF. If we consider what happened to Diana when she died (i.e., her national funerals while she was no longer a member of the RF), Harry would still be a Royal since he shares the same blood with his brother, the heir. Although, he couldn't rule if William wasn't able to do so.

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good (please insert four-letter word referring to sexual intercourse that rhymes with 'luck')", and Hewitt smiles and says, "Yes, she was." Any sympathy I had for the man disappeared at that point.
Oh ... how lovely ... . Well, he might have drunk too much whisky .

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962
I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good (please insert four-letter word referring to sexual intercourse that rhymes with 'luck')", and Hewitt smiles and says, "Yes, she was." Any sympathy I had for the man disappeared at that point.
eww, what a jerk he actually said that.
Well sirhon, when talking about Diana you always said that everybody has a vindictive side so people shouldn't judge Diana too harshly. Maybe if James Hewitt was being vindictive against Diana he should receive the same benefit of the doubt and not be judged too harshly either.

BTW, James Hewitt was not the only one of the pair to divulge bedtime secrets. Diana revealed the embarassing first night she spent in bed with Charles and unlike James Hewitt who at least complimented Diana's performance in bed. Diana rather scathingly ridiculed Charles' performance saying she had to keep from laughing.

Perhaps, someone somewhere in the world would say that she had a right to ridicule Charles' performance because its right to strike out and ridicule those who have hurt her.

But in that case, one can make the same case for James Hewitt.

I think they both were the same type of people; that's why they were attracted to each other.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 02-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Nobility

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Does anyone think that at ten Harry looked like Churchill?
Old 02-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Another collage but with Hewitt, Harry and Prince Charles when they were kids ... you judge.

The ears of Charles and James are very much alike. Harrys are prettier.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi4 View Post
We'd probably never find out even if he was. It seems to me like something that would be hidden very well.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Majesty

I can't remember the exact name of the documentary, but it showed Hewitt in an bad light. I remember watching at my in-laws' home and being rather relieved that they weren't in the room with me. I can look for it and post a link if I find any reference to it. It must be listed online somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Which documentary is that? I can't say that I have heard of this alleged incident.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I can't remember the exact name of the documentary, but it showed Hewitt in an bad light. I remember watching at my in-laws' home and being rather relieved that they weren't in the room with me. I can look for it and post a link if I find any reference to it. It must be listed online somewhere.
I think that's it, or really close to it : London Net : Archive News - Diana Was Good in Bed, Says Hewitt - 2003-07-15

It was Confessions of a cad, aired on Channel 4 in 2003.

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Wow, that would be a difficult matter to solve for the RF. If we consider what happened to Diana when she died (i.e., her national funerals while she was no longer a member of the RF), Harry would still be a Royal since he shares the same blood with his brother, the heir. Although, he couldn't rule if William wasn't able to do so.
Actually, Harry wouldn't be a royal if it was proven he did not have the his father's blood. His royalty comes from the Windsors, not the Spencers. Being the half brother of a royal would not make him a royal. It would be a very awkward situation.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Actually, Harry wouldn't be a royal if it was proven he did not have the his father's blood. His royalty comes from the Windsors, not the Spencers. Being the half brother of a royal would not make him a royal. It would be a very awkward situation.
Yes but Charles and William as well as the rest of the RF wouldn't bear to kick him out like that, would they ?

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yes but Charles and William as well as the rest of the RF wouldn't bear to kick him out like that, would they ?
I would hope not which is why even if it's true it will never be made public. My only fear would be in this day of DNA testing some over-ambitious schmuck would somehow get (or buy) something of P. Harry's and Hewitt and have a lab run a DNA test. What a nightmare it could potentially be.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
I would hope not which is why even if it's true it will never be made public. My only fear would be in this day of DNA testing some over-ambitious schmuck would somehow get (or buy) something of P. Harry's and Hewitt and have a lab run a DNA test. What a nightmare it could potentially be.
Oh yes, and I truly hope that Harry is Charles's son for that reason.

I wonder if Hewitt ever saw Harry and/or William after him and Diana separated ...

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I think he looks a lot like Charles there. Actually William and Harry are both starting to look like their father a lot more recently...which is unfortunate....

Quote:
I don't know what they would do...it would be sad.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
-SNIPPED-
Actually William and Harry are both starting to look like their father a lot more recently...which is unfortunate....
Why is that ? Because you find William and Harry more handsome than their father ?

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Why is that ? Because you find William and Harry more handsome than their father ?
No...I mean they're getting fug because of him.

Well not Harry so much...but at times...

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana