The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Here's a "collage" I've made very quickly, just to have the faces of Charles, Hewitt, Harry and Charles Spencer on the same pic. For me, Harry looks totally like his dad, P. Charles.

ImageShack - Hosting :: 65411699pk0.jpg
What I find strange is that in this video, he looks so embarrassed by what he said during the hypnosis session that I don't know if he actually lied. I have to admit that the more time passes, the more I start to doubt ... .

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 02-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Here's an interesting video for those who didn't see the hypnosis footage :
http://www.toptvbytes.com/clipasx.as.../2/clip443.asx
I think this is the video you meant to post.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
I think this is the video you meant to post.
Yes, thanks Sky. Sorry about that.

Because it matters...
Old 02-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

6 videos taken from the documentary Story of a Princess. Hewitt's narration starts at the end of Part 7/20 and finishes in the middle of Part 12/20. Quite interesting to understand the situation between them.

In fact, you'll learn that Diana ditched Gilbey because she was afraid this tape story would destroy her image. I believe she feared the same with Hewitt and dumped him for this exact reason.

Because it matters...
Old 02-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent

It's kind of you to put up these links, TheTruth. Sadly I have slow dial-up and can't watch them. I can only handle audio. I have seen the show when it was on TV but I can't remember the Hewitt bits.

I wouldn't be at all surprised that she ditched these fellows for the reasons you suggest. Diana was very concerned about her image and I recall reading she did something similar with Sarah. She'd talk Sarah into doing something she, herself, wanted to do, but then not participate, resulting in Sarah looking the fool and Diana, the instigator, coming out of it smelling like a rose.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
It's kind of you to put up these links, TheTruth. Sadly I have slow dial-up and can't watch them. I can only handle audio. I have seen the show when it was on TV but I can't remember the Hewitt bits.

I wouldn't be at all surprised that she ditched these fellows for the reasons you suggest. Diana was very concerned about her image and I recall reading she did something similar with Sarah. She'd talk Sarah into doing something she, herself, wanted to do, but then not participate, resulting in Sarah looking the fool and Diana, the instigator, coming out of it smelling like a rose.
Yeah, that was the dark side of Diana. Hewitt might be to blame for his too many intimate declarations but during their affair, I doubt it was him who was making the relationship difficult.

Because it matters...
Old 02-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Could that be that be because we do know that Diana and her siblings shared the same mother?
Yes, I know. I was just commenting on how they look so much alike.
I guess my comment didn't add to the thread of who the father might be but it was just an observation.
Sorry
Old 02-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisygoogles View Post
Yes, I know. I was just commenting on how they look so much alike.
I guess my comment didn't add to the thread of who the father might be but it was just an observation.
Sorry
You shouldn't be saying sorry, I should. I wasn't telling you off, just having a giggle.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by enbee View Post
actually, james hewitt met diana in 1981.so.....
i check the picsof harry and james,i found that (although i do not want that is true)form the physical appearance, harry really looks like him.
Harry also looks like the Spencers! Take a look at Sarah's kids, Harry fits right in. Any resemblance to that scum Hewitt is just coincidence.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
Harry also looks like the Spencers! Take a look at Sarah's kids, Harry fits right in. Any resemblance to that scum Hewitt is just coincidence.
But some face expressions are troubling. On this picture, they are very look-alike to me, of course .

Edit : Mods, you might want to move this conversation to the Claims about James Hewitt and Prince Harry's paternity thread.

Because it matters...
Old 02-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
Any resemblance to that scum Hewitt is just coincidence.
I am just wondering, if you think James Hewitt is scum, what does that make Diana, in your view? What some seem to gloss over when calling him names, is that it takes two and he at least was not married!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I am just wondering, if you think James Hewitt is scum, what does that make Diana, in your view? What some seem to gloss over when calling him names, is that it takes two and he at least was not married!
Well, to me Hewitt is no scum, cad or rat. I think his image was only based on few newspapers (many Pro-Diana ones) which painted him as trash. And people followed the flock because they didn't know what to believe. Like he said, serial killers get better press than him.

Because it matters...
Old 02-20-2008, 07:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, this topic is back on again.

I don't think James is scum or a cad; he just fell in love with a married woman just as how I don't think Camilla is scum......
We can't help who we fall in love with.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
6 videos taken from the documentary Story of a Princess. Hewitt's narration starts at the end of Part 7/20 and finishes in the middle of Part 12/20. Quite interesting to understand the situation between them.

In fact, you'll learn that Diana ditched Gilbey because she was afraid this tape story would destroy her image. I believe she feared the same with Hewitt and dumped him for this exact reason.

Diana: Story of a Princess which I have on DVD is an excellent documentary on her, IMO its the best I've seen. Thanks for providing them TheTruth. :)
Old 02-20-2008, 07:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
Diana: Story of a Princess which I have on DVD is an excellent documentary on her, IMO its the best I've seen.
I agree and it's important to see the real persons talking about it. I find Hewitt and his mother quite sincere, I don't think he was lying when he said he fell in love with her.

Because it matters...
Old 02-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I agree and it's important to see the real persons talking about it. I find Hewitt and his mother quite sincere, I don't think he was lying when he said he fell in love with her.
Its a shame that the dvd is out of print but you can still buy it from a seller on Amazon. I agree James and his mother were very sincere through out the documentary
Old 02-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Majesty

I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good (please insert four-letter word referring to sexual intercourse that rhymes with 'luck')", and Hewitt smiles and says, "Yes, she was." Any sympathy I had for the man disappeared at that point.

Quote:
Well, to me Hewitt is no scum, cad or rat. I think his image was only based on few newspapers (many Pro-Diana ones) which painted him as trash. And people followed the flock because they didn't know what to believe. Like he said, serial killers get better press than him.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Majesty

Diana: Story of a Princess is excellent. I have it in VHS and have watched it a couple of times.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Another collage but with Hewitt, Harry and Prince Charles when they were kids ... you judge.

Because it matters...
Old 02-21-2008, 01:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I decided that Hewitt was a cad when I saw him in that documentary where he's drinking with friends in a cafe. One of his friends said/asked of Diana that/whether she was a "good (please insert four-letter word referring to sexual intercourse that rhymes with 'luck')", and Hewitt smiles and says, "Yes, she was." Any sympathy I had for the man disappeared at that point.
eww, what a jerk he actually said that.

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana