The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Sorry Tonya, looking at the picture you posted, remove the teeth (they are Spencer) and to me it looks just like James!

This is no different to the variety of people looking at a baby, each saying they see different members of the family in the child and the next thing you know the paternity test shows the father isn't who they thought it was.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:40 PM

I think that Prince HArry looks like Prince Harry. He is his own individual personality and personal traits.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Royal Highness

i say that he bears more than a passing resemblance to hewitt. funny how people see things differently though isn't it.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Nobility

If you would look more closely,Harry's nose and eyes are identical to his daddy Charles'..I would believe more if William is not Charles' son..William looked nothing like Prince Charles......

Old 12-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie View Post
If you would look more closely,Harry's nose and eyes are identical to his daddy Charles'..I would believe more if William is not Charles' son..William looked nothing like Prince Charles......
I agree. William totally looks like his mother IMO. As for Harry, I can only see Charles and Diana in him.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 12-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Gentry

I think that if a paternity test was done on Harry, and it turned out that his genetic markers did not match Charles, someone would have found out and the tabloids would have published the data.
To me, Harry looks more like a Windsor every passing year. I think the most important point is that Charles is the only one that can contest the paternity issue, and he does not seem likely to do so. No other person has the right to demand a DNA test, no matter how juicy the gossip value.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Commoner

I read through all the posts in this thread and after looking at all the photos of the different family members, I have to say that Prince Harry looks like a combination of Lady Sarah McCorquodale and Prince Charles. If you used one of those software programs that morph two photos together and blended photos of his aunt and his father, you'd get a perfectly clear photo of Prince Harry.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Royal Highness

And all this started because he was born with red hair and Hewitt has red hair....it goes to show how ridiculously stupid and blind people are.

I also think it is sad for those on here who dislike Diana to keep making digs at her by now going through her son.

How would you all like it if people always questioned your paternity just because they cannot stand, or want to discredit one of your parents, publicly??????

He is Charles's son. And for those of you to say otherwise proves ignorance and sad malice.

Now..if you really want a debate... Janet Jenkins and her son Jason...if you do not know who I am talking about, do your research as to who she is and her son is... ;-)
Old 12-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade View Post
I also think it is sad for those on here who dislike Diana to keep making digs at her by now going through her son.
Ahh, back to the old it is only people who dislike Diana stance. There have been a few posters who could not be counted as anti Diana.
Insults prove nothing and as has been pointed out peoples opinions are not just based on the colour of his hair!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
And all this started because he was born with red hair and Hewitt has red hair....it goes to show how ridiculously stupid and blind people are.

How would you all like it if people always questioned your paternity just because they cannot stand, or want to discredit one of your parents, publicly??????

He is Charles's son. And for those of you to say otherwise proves ignorance and sad malice.

Now..if you really want a debate... Janet Jenkins and her son Jason...if you do not know who I am talking about, do your research as to who she is and her son is... ;-)
i take offense to your comments. i liked diana just as much as the next person but i, and those that feel the same as me, are entitled to state our opinion. there are those of us out here that believe there is a possibility that he could be hewitt's son and we are entitled to that opinion. until you, or anyone else can provide undisputable proof otherwise then you have no right to call people ignorant or malicious. so....do you have any proof that he's not hewitt's son??
Old 12-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Royal Highness

I think this topic should be closed. It is about a person still living and he might visit this website. I don't think we will resolve the issue by keeping it open.

We closed the topic about Kate Middleton when she broke up with William because it was right thing to do.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Janet Jenkins and her son Jason...if you do not know who I am talking about, do your research as to who she is and her son is... ;-)
Janet Jenkins and her son Jason do not matter. Janet Jenkins is not the wife of the Prince of Wales. Even Jason is to be proved to be Charles's, there is no way to put him into the succession line or to have a royal title in the future. If he is a royal illegalmate, even Charles knows about this, he is his son, but he is not Prince Jason.

There is only one reason not to doubt Prince Harry's parentage: his mother kept herself with only one man in her life--- her husband only or absoultely be faithful to her husband. I have no reason to doubt my parentage because there is no way for my mother to have any affair and have any sexual liasions with any man other than my father. The same rule applies.

As about the DNA test,I think it is better to test both men: Prince Charles and James Hewitt. Only once James Hewitt is to be proved 99.999% out of the probablity to be Prince Harry's father and Prince Harry is to be proved to be 99.999% probablity of Prince Charles's son, everything will be so transparent as crystal. I have newly learnt, if women are not virgins when they get married, it is possible to pass on the resemblence of first man to her children even he is not the father of the child. It is about women themself to take something from their previous men. I hope that some medical professions can lecture us with this topic more.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_cc View Post
Janet Jenkins and her son Jason do not matter. Janet Jenkins is not the wife of the Prince of Wales. Even Jason is to be proved to be Charles's, there is no way to put him into the succession line or to have a royal title in the future. If he is a royal illegitimate, even Charles knows about this, he is his son, but he is not Prince Jason.
Quite right, many Princes and ordinary men have children the wrong side of the blanket, many men pay upkeep for them if they accept they are theirs. Most of JJ's alleged liasons do not tie in with where Charles was at that time.

However the fact remains that as Charles is unable to give birth and therefore pass off someone elses child as being of legitimate descent, it really doesn't matter how many women try to pass off their bastards as Charles'.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do you have call them bastards? You can just call them illegetimate theres no need to degrade them. Its not their fault that they are illegetimate.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

It is an Old English word that denotes a child from unmarried parents. I fail to see your problem with it. Here in the UK illigitimate tends to be used when the mother was/is unmarried, bastard covers the possibility that the mother is/was married, but not to the father of the child.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
There's one more rather important element: Diana had an affair with Hewitt for five years or so, and by her own admission she loved him.

Quote:

I didn't like Diana much at all, but I believe Harry is Charles' son. I believe Diana had some respect for the family into which she married, particularly since her first son who would one day be its head. I don't think she would have given birth to a child who was not Charles'.

Quote:
As I said, I believe he is Charles' son, but I don't think those who say otherwise (ETA) in this forum (/ETA) are doing so out of ignorance and/or malice; I think they genuinely believe they have valid grounds for their opinion, just as I do of mine.

As far as Harry's position is concerned, having one's paternity questioned is one of the natural consquences of being the son of two prominent people who had a very unhappy marriage for a long time, with a mother who had a long affair with a red-haired man and admitted it publically. It is natural for people to speculate, and I don't think that is necessarily motivated by a desire to discredit the mother.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
It is an Old English word that denotes a child from unmarried parents. I fail to see your problem with it. Here in the UK illigitimate tends to be used when the mother was/is unmarried, bastard covers the possibility that the mother is/was married, but not to the father of the child.
Yes, but illegetimate is a nicer term than bastard. Prince Albert of Monaco has two illegetimate children I don't think they would like to be called bastards. I don't think anyone who's parents weren't married would like to be a called bastard dear.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
Yes, but illegetimate is a nicer term than bastard. Prince Albert of Monaco has two illegetimate children I don't think they would like to be called bastards. I don't think anyone who's parents weren't married would like to be a called bastard dear.
The meaning is virtually the same and is English rather than American, but I don't think anyone addresses a child 'bastard dear' or 'illegitimate dear', I would think they just use their forename.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
i agree. i think it's outdated and definitely denotes negativity. i find it equally as offensive as the words that were used in reference to people of other races that are no longer acceptable today.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Do you have call them bastards? You can just call them illegetimate theres no need to degrade them. Its not their fault that they are illegetimate.
Sirhon11234 I totally agree with you. I still wish this thread would be closed down. I don't think Prince Harry would like it. We will ever get the truth and people seem to be bashing each others views.

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana