Look on Spencer family portraits...

Aren't they little red-haired?
http://www.shahbazi.org/images/Churc...r_9th_Earl.jpg

Old 11-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
Kat, Kat, what did you do.... Don't you know that Hewitt was stationed in Germany while he was having his affair with Diana? So this is rather a clue to support the speculations....
Soo right ! . Perhaps Harry has a twin ...

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 11-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Soo right ! . Perhaps Harry has a twin ...
I heard that all people has their look-alike
Old 11-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
I heard that all people has their look-alike
Indeed! My daughter could be Kirsten Dunst!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Indeed! My daughter could be Kirsten Dunst!
Few weeks ago I've met Albert II of Belgium at the bus in Warsaw other time I saw Carl XVI Gustav
Old 11-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Nobility

Some acquaintances of mine in NZ swore there is a Prince Harry look-alike in Auckland. Was Hewitt ever stationed in NZ too, Jo of Palatine?
Old 11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSSEAN View Post
Some acquaintances of mine in NZ swore there is a Prince Harry look-alike in Auckland. Was Hewitt ever stationed in NZ too, Jo of Palatine?
Sorry to disapointe LOSSEAN, I don't think so . Although we should begin a massive search in the Persian Gulf ! I know he was sent there in 1991 .

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 11-20-2007, 06:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
Exactly all becuase he has red hair;.....He is the guy's father.
No, not just because he has red hair, but because he bears more than a passing resemblance to James Hewitt.

It doesn't matter how many people state 'he is Charles' son, we simply don't know for certain, no more than anyone can state that he isn't.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Cruise View Post
And he has that nose that looks just like the Queen's nose.
And he has her close-set beady eyes. Not to mention Charles' ears.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:57 PM

Well, I don't think he looks that much like Hewitt. Not as much as he did anyway. Harry's quite gorgeous now whereas Hewitt's always looked like he's been drawn by Dick Emery.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

This thread has become hilarious, just vaguely looking through, perhaps the mods ought to start a poll.
Eyes matching Charles
Eyes matching Queen
Eyes matching Phillip
Eyes matching James
Eyes matching James Mother
Eyes matching James' brother
Eyes matching James cousin 13 times removed
Ears matching Charles
Ears matching Spencers
Ears matching, etc, etc, etc.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
And he has her close-set beady eyes. Not to mention Charles' ears.
I haven't noticed a similarity in the ears, but I agree that Harry has HM's close-set beady eyes via Charles, who also has them. They're deep-set too. They came from Queen Mary.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
This thread has become hilarious, just vaguely looking through, perhaps the mods ought to start a poll.
, etc, etc, etc.
With all due respect, Skydragon, I don't find any of this hilarious.

I have gained the impression (perhaps I'm wrong?) that you do not believe that Charles is Harry's father. If I'm wrong, then I apologise. If I'm right, then I'd like to know why, if possible.

To me, and many of my compatriots, it's not a light matter. A lot is riding on the personal circumstances of the BRF in this country, and will be, much more so, in the near future.

There is one variable about which I'm confident that not too many have considered, i.e. the unreasonable and off-the-wall belief that Diana could have, successfully, foisted a bastard child on the royal family.

Quite simply, I just don't believe it possible. The BRF is adept, indeed, in preserving its best interests and sense of inviolable integrity.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly View Post

I have gained the impression (perhaps I'm wrong?) that you do not believe that Charles is Harry's father. If I'm wrong, then I apologise. If I'm right, then I'd like to know why, if possible.

To me, and many of my compatriots, it's not a light matter. A lot is riding on the personal circumstances of the BRF in this country, and will be, much more so, in the near future.

There is one variable about which I'm confident that not too many have considered, i.e. the unreasonable and off-the-wall belief that Diana could have, successfully, foisted a bastard child on the royal family.

Quite simply, I just don't believe it possible. The BRF is adept, indeed, in preserving its best interests and sense of inviolable integrity.
I think one should realise that there are many, many things that happen in the RF that never reach the knowledge of the public. I bet if Diana had not talked about Camilla, we would not know about her - and we still don't know exactly what was really going on as the people who talk don't know and those who know don't talk.

Same with Harry's paternity: if he isn't Charles' son, then he is still recognised as that in public. And that probably means that the RF made it clearthat they don't want any information given to anyone that might help to prove that he isn't what he appears to be. But in the right circles - probably the officer circles in which Hewitt moved - there was bound to be talk anyway. As Skydragon once said she has beent he wife of an officer, she might well have heard information which is not out in the open but well-known within the army.

But that's not the point I think. The basic question in all this speculation is this, IMHO: do we believe that Diana was
a) capable to cheating on Charles that early on in her marriage?
b) capable of foistening a bastard on her husband?
c) capable to employ the RF and the court to cover it up?

For me, honestly, all three questions are answered with "yes". It does not necessarily mean that Harry is Hewitt's son, but he could be.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think if a is true, b and c are also true because what's the alternative? Hauling her off to get an abortion? I mean, if she had an affair early in her marriage when she was apparently still sleeping with Charles, it might not be obvious whose child it was anyway, so what options would Charles and the royal family have?

However, I doubt that Diana would have been cheating on Charles early in the marriage, and as far as I know, Hewitt's "recovered memories" about this early affair haven't been corroborated by anyone. I'm still mystified why he would need to undergo hypnosis to remember something that shouldn't have been so traumatic that it led to buried memories in the first place. And given his track record of courting publicity, it does tend to make me suspicious.

To say nothing of that photo which I linked to above, which I first saw (if I remember right) before all this Hewitt nonsense blew up and which I initially thought was a photo of Charles.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
To me Australia is already on the path to a republic and good luck to them. I can't see how Harry being Hewitts could influence that in any way.

It is hilarious, IMO, those that believe or want to believe that Harry is Charles' son, pointing out that he has so and so's ears, eyes, nose, hair etc. Their belief that it is 'only' because of the red hair. Millions have red hair, are we to believe that they are all Spencers?

For all the tragedy of this situation, Harry has his own ears, nose, chin, eyes etc, his hair could be dyed black, but to me, he would still look like James Hewitt .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palantine
But that's not the point I think. The basic question in all this speculation is this, IMHO: do we believe that Diana was

For me, honestly, all three questions are answered with "yes". It does not necessarily mean that Harry is Hewitt's son, but he could be
Exactly.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
The basic question in all this speculation is this, IMHO: do we believe that Diana was

For me, honestly, all three questions are answered with "yes". It does not necessarily mean that Harry is Hewitt's son, but he could be.
Totally agree. The three situations could have happened without any public knowlege. If they kept slience throughout their lives, we will never know. It is trageic because there is a similarity between JM and Prince Harry in exisitence and the timing stuff can be faked thus only the two people really knew the truths. Diana is dead and even she were alive, she would never really tells the truths straight away because it was out of her character. I only think the conseuqences of her affairs were unpredictable and definitely cast historical doubts about some certain issues. We are still too early to make conclusions and after 100 years people in that time will have a better idea about who is really Prince Harry's daddy.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
To me Australia is already on the path to a republic and good luck to them. I can't see how Harry being Hewitts could influence that in any way.
Well, I suggest that that's because you don't live here and probably know little about Australia, beyond the silly stories that often appear in the UK press about this country.

In the first instance, I believe that if one is to accept a monarchy then it is paramount that one can respect it. Believing that the royal family behaves as second-rate actors in a seedy soap opera isn't concomitant with those standards necessary to maintain the dignity and honour of the institution.

There are serious issues to consider and reflect upon concerning Australia's constitutional connections with the UK, but frequently, debate is suborned by tabloid muck-raking (which, sadly, does appeal to the LCD in the community) such as Harry's being a ring-in; Prince Phillip arranging Diana's murder, etc.

Unlike you, I haven't seen Harry and Charles together, but I have shaken Prince Harry's hand. Up close and personal, he looked enough like a Windsor to me.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Well, I suggest that that's because you don't live here and probably know little about Australia, beyond the silly stories that often appear in the UK press about this country.
I have friends in Australia and all are adamant that if it is worded correctly, they want a republic. I think there are quite a few on these forums who feel the same way, none of them seem to base this on whether Harry is JH's son or not. I tend to avoid the 'silly stories' in the UK press, regardless of whether they involve Australia or not.
Quote:
.......Up close and personal,. he looked enough like a Windsor to me.
I don't know why you feel the need of an 'up close and personal' remark, many people have shaken hands with Harry but would not term it as either 'up close' or 'personal', or is your presumption that nobody else could possibly have had contact with Charles and Harry?

You think he looked like a Windsor but, many people see what they expect or want to see.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Can a belief that Diana could not have fostered a bastard child on the royal family be rooted in a desire to protect the Royal Family or a desire to preserve the memory of Diana which is not necessarily the same thing?

I can well see a future where the BRF is driven from the throne in disgrace while Diana's reputation as an icon and image for the perfect princess remains intact (or as one person so inelegantly put it) Diana was the only good one to ever come out of that sorry dysfunctional family.

I can also see Diana's reputation take a downturn while the rest of the family muddles through and recreates a new identity for themselves. Basically if Harry is a bastard, Charles and the rest of the royal family have claimed him, he's only second in line to the throne and so the impact to the monarchy can be lessened.

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana