The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Aristocracy

Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Oh come on, the man's making money from a relationship. It's only the same as alimony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
BeatrixFan, I'm actually dead laughing at the reading of your post . Nice comparison, my compliments .
Hell has no fury like a spurned lover -- male or female. Now if only Charles would spurn Camilla, we'd get a sensational Best Seller to entertain us.

Old 09-01-2007, 06:38 PM

Quote:
I believe he wants to entertain his 'rat' image
Of course he does, it hasn't seen him go without the pennies till now, why should a film do anything other than provide the pounds? Let's face it, the press call him a rat but they still pay him thousands to hear what he has to say.

Old 09-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
Of course he does, it hasn't seen him go without the pennies till now, why should a film do anything other than provide the pounds? Let's face it, the press call him a rat but they still pay him thousands to hear what he has to say.
I couldn't more agree ! Their motives, both press and Hewitt's, are exclusively financial. The excuse of "showing the truth" is so poor . Honestly I don't care about his truth or what he has done under the covers with Diana, so to speak. I wonder if he has already heard what "dignity" means ...

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 09-01-2007, 06:59 PM

Dignity doesn't keep one in whisky and golf clubs.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Nobility

With all the rich women out there and his supposed "charms", can't he find another object of his affection? One that can take him shopping and keep him entertained? One that breathes and has a pulse???

I would think he would have learned from his princess that it's not healthy to make any of Her Majesty's family look less than perfect unless, of course, those wanting the princess to look less than glam are encouraging this film.

Is Mr. Hewitt making an "ardent" attempt here??? Hmmmm?
Old 09-02-2007, 12:17 AM

Don't see the resemblance

James Hewitt & Prince Harry

I don't think they look alike. He looks like Diana and Charles and the extended family.

kathy
Old 09-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Aristocracy

Harry has the Spencer red hair, he's the boy version of his aunt Sarah. Hewitt is a jerk who needs to go way Harry is NOT his child but even if he were he should just keep his mouth shut let Harry the young adult live his life. dosen't say much about Hewittless caring baby daddy image.
Wittykitty
P.S the book the Earl did on the history on the family the "Spencers" is very good lot's of information and pictures.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Just to remind, Hewitt has never claimed to be Harry's father. Yes, he has changed his version of when he had seen Diana for the first time but I have never heard him say :"I'm Harry's father".

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 09-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie40 View Post
The show (here in America) that featured a snippet of the British show (I have forgotten the name of the British show) was "Inside Edition"....

I am sure there are people so traumatised by life that regression-hypnosis has been utilized in clinical settings to uncover abuse or other events to painful to recall in a conscious state.
Well, yes, I'm sure there are, but why would the start of his affair with Diana count as abuse or an event so painful that his conscious mind has blocked it out? I mean, what an insult to Diana that would be, for one thing.

I suppose it's superfluous to say that this whole business doesn't make a particle of sense...
Old 09-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Royal Highness

I can't believe this thread is still going on. After seeing photos of the Memorial Service, it is so obvious that Harry is a Spencer and a Wales. If I am to understand this correctly--the idea here is that Harry must be Hewitt's son because they both have red hair? THat's the basis for this? We don't have anything else to base it on--excuse me, that is besides Hewitt's "remembering" that he met The Princess earlier than he said he did. If one looks at photos of Harry and Hewitt side by side--the only thing there is the hair. If that is the logic, then perhaps Harry is really Sarah Ferguson's son and Charles had an affair with her, too! I've seen photos of Harry with his father and I think they resemble each other and there is no doubt about it. ALSO, don't you think that if Diana were having an affair and then she got pregnant that someone who watched her in the palace wouldn't have let it slip and there would have been an immediate paternity test?
JMHO.
Also, Laura Parker-Bowles Lopes keeps her ears covered--yet I don't hear anyone suggesting that she might have Charles' ears so she must be his love child. AND Tom Parker-Bowles has dark hair--could it be? Is Tom really Charles's oldest child and that is why the bonds between Charles and Camilla are so strong--because they have children together? is this why Andrew PB and Camilla divorced ?

Does everyone see how silly this all is or is just me?

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 09-03-2007, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
This is really ridiculous, have they seen Prince Harry's recent picture? His resemblance to his father is really striking. If they alleged Prince Harry is Hewitt's son, I'm going to start thinking of the possibility only if they prove Hewitt is in turn Prince Philip's love child, because Prince Harry does resemble his father and grandfather quite a lot.
i didn't think that harry looked like charles. i think charles looks like his mom the queen except for his dad's ears. i see why the tabloids love to bring that story up about harry's paternity because he does resembel hewitt,but i doubt if hewitt is the father because i don't think diana would have a baby by another man while she was married to prince charles,and bring all that scandal on the baby.i don't think any of diana's kids look like the royals william looks completely like her.many royal children have been rumored to be parented by outsiders,like the queen was rumored to have had an affair because andrew is different from her other sons and is also her favorite. both charles and edward were balding while andrew had a full head of hair. princess anne's favorite child zara is said to have been conceived by a man other than mark phillips, i heard she called the guy a bodyguard or something the moment zara was born.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Royal Highness

Why not just post a pic of the 7th Earl or Portchester and Prince Andrew and see who resemembles whom? ;-)

There was a famous side by side pics which came out a few years ago....

Harry is Charles's is son...so I think this thread should be closed.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Royal Highness

Lady Marmalade,
Did people actually think HM The Queen cheated on HRH The Duke of Edinburgh?

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 09-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Nobility

I can’t say if anyone seriously thought so, but it was certainly widely joked about in the English horse racing community a few years back. The late Earl of Carnarvon was HM The Queen’s racing manager for many years, and they were very close friends. He died suddenly on 11 September 2001. In the following days, the papers carried photos of the Queen with tears in her eyes, and this may well have been the true reason for them, rather than events elsewhere.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
FOXNews.com - Free Video Player

Ken Wharfe affirms that Prince Harry is Prince Charles' son.

Has Ken Wharfe ever explained the title of his book "Closely Guarded Secret"?
Old 09-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Courtier

In After Diana there is considerable evidence to show that Harry is very disturbed by this rumor and that it does affect him a lot...it's a shame.

It would be scandalous if true though...OMG...that would be wild...although Charles having a love child out there somewhere would be more wild...LOL
Old 09-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frideswide View Post
I can’t say if anyone seriously thought so, but it was certainly widely joked about in the English horse racing community a few years back. The late Earl of Carnarvon was HM The Queen’s racing manager for many years, and they were very close friends. He died suddenly on 11 September 2001. In the following days, the papers carried photos of the Queen with tears in her eyes, and this may well have been the true reason for them, rather than events elsewhere.
Oops.. Wrong Earl Title. Thank you.

Not sure...but like anything else, it was always a rumor.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade View Post
Oops.. Wrong Earl Title. Thank you.
No, you're right as well, he was Lord Porchester before he succeeded his father as Earl in 1987, by which time he had been the Queen's racing manager for nearly twenty years.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
In After Diana there is considerable evidence to show that Harry is very disturbed by this rumor and that it does affect him a lot...it's a shame.

It would be scandalous if true though...OMG...that would be wild...although Charles having a love child out there somewhere would be more wild...LOL
Some people think a Canadian woman is the mother of a son born after Prince Harry was born is the half brother of the Princes'. This lady was an overnight guest of Prince Charles at Highgrove. She keeps photos of Prince Charles all over her home, sort of a shrine to the Prince of Wales.

Christopher Anderson mentions this woman in "After Diana" and in "Diana's Sons"

Patum Peperium: Janet
Old 09-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Serene Highness

i think its a shameful hurtful rumor and should be stopped. imo harry is the splitting image of his uncle the earl spencer!!! this mean spitefulness toward diana and her son to sell books or magazines makes me SICK. it so happens i met charles spencer today and my first thought was how much harry looks like him and i hadn't noticed that much resemblance in photos. i heard a lady say to him "it's amazing how much prince harry looks like you" and he smiled and replied "thank you very much, i hear that quite often" she then said "they seem to be fine young men" and he said "yes, we're very proud of them". he also mentioned it was the 10th anniversary of her burial today (we had talked about it on the way to the showroom) and i was surprised he mentioned it.

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana