Diana and James Hewitt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as the paternity of the children of this generation are being impunged, why stop?

Perhaps it's long overdue that the children of the Duchess of Cornwall (b 1974 and 1978) be tested to see what their relationship is to the PoW versus the Parker-Bowles family.

After all, numerous published reports as well as the mythologists of "The Love" state that the affair of Camilla and Charles had been going on for over 30 years at the time of their wedding in 2005.
well, I have no doubt that Tom is Andrew PB's son after all he is the first born and at least Camilla would have carried out this duty as his wife. I have long doubted Laura's parentage but then no one really followed the topic.I have to say, I fully accept the possibility of Laura's parentage as Prince Charles's but no one is interested in it , or no one would dare suggest this possiblity.

In her Squidy tape, Diana did express her worries about bearing a chid whose parentage was not her husband,, didn't she? I always wondering why she thinking things like that? Unless this could have happened before or at least she felt the strong possibility involved. I used to treat Prince Harry's parentage as nothing but years ago I saw a photo of him and Prince Harry together. Suddenly I cannot believe my eyes about the resemberance between them two then I began to take this idea more seriously.

I wonder if anyone know whether there is a possibility that a child beared a mixture of genes from two different men because his/her mother engaged relationships with two men at very close time. This can be very rare case, but if the possibility exisits, I believe this could be the case. James Hewitt's affair never meant to be a serious affair but no one can predict the consequence. and Diana hided it throughout her life. Unless Diana was completed faithful to Prince Charles until the birth of Prince Harry, there is always a possiblity that remesbearnce of Prince Harry was not a coincidence but an unexpected result of her sometime liasions with James Hewitt.Prince Harry can be the mixture gene carrier of Mounbatten Windors, Spencers, and Hewitt. This is my view about his parentage.

Last edited:
I'm reading the Burrell book currently. From the info. in it, it seems Mr. Hewitt came on the scene AFTER Harry was born.

Yes but the problem is that Hewitt claimed in a hypnosis session that he had met her in 1982, a few month after her wedding. Although "met" doesn't mean having an affair and my opinion is that it started in 1986, 2 years after Harry's birth. With the bodyguards and all, how could they have possibly hidden it for so long ? And if Hewitt was sure to be Harry's father, he would have told the whole world just to be a little more famous. For Hewitt, admitting having an illegitimate son with the late Princess of Wales would be a fabulous way to grow rich : £££ !!! :rolleyes:

There are probably people out their who wish that JH was Harry's father instead of Charles for the sake of the Princess of Wales to be viewed negatively by the public. Charles is his father and that is that. If one chooses not to believe it then oh well its their problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are probably people out their who wish that JH was Harry's father instead of Charles for the sake of the Princess of Wales to be viewed negatively by the public. Charles is his father and that is that. If one chooses not to believe it then oh well its their problem.

I don't wish Prince Harry to carry any of Hewitt's genes, but if the affair of Diana and James Hewitt did happen long before everyone knows, we would never know the real consequence. It's no one's fault but Diana Princess of Wales's fault. I may be too old-fashioned, I cannot accept crown princesses and the queens to have any extramaritial affairs just I believe that these affairs will forever cast the shadows about the royal children's parentages. Unfortunately this is Prince Harry's case.

How Paul Burral knew about Prince Harry's parentage since he joined the Prince Charles's household until 1986/1987? I don't think Charles and the Queen wanted to find out the truth and I would rather them not. The truths are not always beautiful but it could very painful. The best way is just to wish Prince William to get married and have children as soon as possible. If Prince Harry was no more the third in line, his parentage will be never any worry.

I think that's what you're refering to : Telegraph | Picture Gallery | PRINCE CHARLES AT 59

For me, it's so obvious that there's no doubt Harry is Charles' son.

I'm not seeing the resemblance there so much, but I remember seeing a photo in Majesty a few months ago, of Harry in camouflage with facepaint, so that his eyes were about all that showed, and my first reaction was to wonder why they'd put a photo of Charles in an article about Harry. When you can't see the different colouring and when the focus is on those eyes and eyebrows, it's hard to tell them apart.

shortened.... Perhaps it's long overdue that the children of the Duchess of Cornwall (b 1974 and 1978) be tested to see what their relationship is to the PoW versus the Parker-Bowles family.
The difference is that neither Tom nor Laura would ever be in line for the throne!
A little timeline magic, a passing resemblance, a carefully chosen selection of photographs, and a repeated bleating of tiresome dogma...there you have it.
You are right there, the desperate posting of a selection of pictures to prove that Harry has the Duke's nose, his Spencer cousins eyes etc, etc.:rolleyes:
......at which case, yer on yer own.)
Apparently not.

It is entirely possible that Laura is Charles' daughter, but as I have said, it is not important, neither she nor her children could claim the throne because of who her father might be. Harry on the other hand.... :rolleyes:

As love_cc has said

"I cannot accept crown princesses and the queens to have any extramaritial affairs just I believe that these affairs will forever cast the shadows about the royal children's parentages".

It is, IMO, unforgivable to have caused this doubt to a child you know will be photographed and under scrutiny by the whole world, because he is supposed to be the son of the future king.

But if Harry wasn't Charles' son don't you think her majesty would know about it by now?

I could be wrong but (I think) that Diana's Divorce Settlement had DNA results for her two Prince's, so no one would ever question their father. And Harry looks sooooooooooooooo much like the Spencer's. If memory serves me the marriage (between Charles & Diana) was still intact until "after" the birth of Harry when Camilla re-entered...not that she was ever very far away, but she did know that Charles did need an Heir and a Spare, once that happened is history. As far as Laura ???? Step-Daddy Prince Charles has settled a rather extra large "dowery" on her, and also her brother, which was rather nice of him.

But if Harry wasn't Charles' son don't you think her majesty would know about it by now?

To play the devil's advocate, maybe she does and hasn't told anyone?

Personally, I don't think "resemblance" proves anything for either side. Nearly everyone has someone's something.

whatever the result, Prince Harry would be never be casted out of the sucession line. God bless Prince William to get married and have children as soon as possible. Then even Prince Harry is in the sucession line, nothing will matter much. Then only after 100 years or more, the topic can have more truth to tell. I don't think I would be able to see that.

I could be wrong but (I think) that Diana's Divorce Settlement had DNA results for her two Prince's, so no one would ever question their father.
Highly unlikely, just imagine if it had come back that Harry was not Charles' son, what would he have done, cut down the amount of the settlement, publicly disgraced her and disowned Harry?

IF there is anything to know, HM and Charles would already have known, not wait for the divorce.

I'm not seeing the resemblance there so much, but I remember seeing a photo in Majesty a few months ago, of Harry in camouflage with facepaint, so that his eyes were about all that showed, and my first reaction was to wonder why they'd put a photo of Charles in an article about Harry. When you can't see the different colouring and when the focus is on those eyes and eyebrows, it's hard to tell them apart.

Elspeth I don't know if this is the photo you're referring to, but in this picture Prince Harry looks like a cross between Prince Phillip and Prince Charles.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/prettyBaby3000/harrydiving.jpg

It's amazing how much he looks like a Windsor-Mountbatten in that diving gear. There's no denying his parentage here! His eyes, eyebrows and nose give it all away. His eyes and nose look exactly like Prince Charles' eyes and nose, and those are definitely Prince Phillip's eyebrows.

Wow! The eyes are definitely Mountbatten!
Love CC, Diana introduced Burrell to JH just before she and PC split in the book. Burrell said it was a "test".
Personally, I find it really, really hard to believe that Diana was false and Harry is not Charles. But that is just me.

Harry is beginning to look more like Charles to me, especially Harry's nose. :eek:

Oh my God..this is the one thread which is truly tragic. Just because he has red hair and is fair-skinned he is some red-haired man's kid.

Get over yourselves guys, Harry is Charles's son. I think it is disgusting this rumor is still going around and I feel sorry for Harry for having to deal with it.

I know..God forbid a prince should like his mom's side of the family.

I agree with you that I don't believe Harry is not Charles' son. Harry is beginning to look more and more like his father at certain times from certain angles. And he has that nose that looks just like the Queen's nose.

Oh my God..this is the one thread which is truly tragic. Just because he has red hair and is fair-skinned he is some red-haired man's kid.

Get over yourselves guys, Harry is Charles's son. I think it is disgusting this rumor is still going around and I feel sorry for Harry for having to deal with it.

I know..God forbid a prince should like his mom's side of the family.

Exactly all becuase he has red hair; the Princess of Wales must be turning over in her grave at these horrible rumours. Charles and Diana raised Harry and after she died Charles continued to raise their son. He is the guy's father.

Originally Posted by Elspeth
Elspeth I don't know if this is the photo you're referring to, but in this picture Prince Harry looks like a cross between Prince Phillip and Prince Charles.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/prettyBaby3000/harrydiving.jpg

It's amazing how much he looks like a Windsor-Mountbatten in that diving gear. There's no denying his parentage here! His eyes, eyebrows and nose give it all away. His eyes and nose look exactly like Prince Charles' eyes and nose, and those are definitely Prince Phillip's eyebrows.

It was a picture somewhat like this one, if not this actual one:

Prince Harry in Afghanistan speculation - World - theage.com.au

I think this is really a sad discussion. Point in question:

I have a friend named George, who lives in Germany who, at least one person mentioned to me, looks the spitting image of Prince Harry. As far as I can tell, he is, in no way, related to Prince Harry, or for that matter, any form of royalty.

Michael Jackson has many look-a-likes, most of them are not related to him in any way either.

I also have been told (in the past) I look just like other people whom I've never met, far less am related to.

My Mom, when she talks about what race she is, she's from England, so she talks about how she's really a mixture of the Anglo's and the Saxons, for example. There are, apparently, certain features that are associated with each of those "ancient" tribes and over time members of those tribes have mated and we have people with mixed features coming about. I think the fact of Harry resembling (in any way) James Hewitt probably has more to do with the fact that they're probably both descended from the same mixture of tribes than from anything more direct, like him being the illegal offspring from Diana's encounter with Hewitt.

I think this is really a sad discussion. Point in question:

I have a friend named George, who lives in Germany who, at least one person mentioned to me, looks the spitting image of Prince Harry. As far as I can tell, he is, in no way, related to Prince Harry, or for that matter, any form of royalty.

Kat, Kat, what did you do.... Don't you know that Hewitt was stationed in Germany while he was having his affair with Diana? So this is rather a clue to support the speculations.... :ROFLMAO:

Kat, Kat, what did you do.... Don't you know that Hewitt was stationed in Germany while he was having his affair with Diana? So this is rather a clue to support the speculations.... :ROFLMAO:

Soo right ! :lol:. Perhaps Harry has a twin ... :ROFLMAO:

Some acquaintances of mine in NZ swore there is a Prince Harry look-alike in Auckland. Was Hewitt ever stationed in NZ too, Jo of Palatine?

Some acquaintances of mine in NZ swore there is a Prince Harry look-alike in Auckland. Was Hewitt ever stationed in NZ too, Jo of Palatine?

Sorry to disapointe LOSSEAN, I don't think so :sad:. Although we should begin a massive search in the Persian Gulf ! I know he was sent there in 1991 :D.

Exactly all becuase he has red hair;.....He is the guy's father.
No, not just because he has red hair, but because he bears more than a passing resemblance to James Hewitt.

It doesn't matter how many people state 'he is Charles' son, we simply don't know for certain, no more than anyone can state that he isn't.

Well, I don't think he looks that much like Hewitt. Not as much as he did anyway. Harry's quite gorgeous now whereas Hewitt's always looked like he's been drawn by Dick Emery.

Back
Top Bottom