Diana and James Hewitt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is really ridiculous, have they seen Prince Harry's recent picture? His resemblance to his father is really striking. If they alleged Prince Harry is Hewitt's son, I'm going to start thinking of the possibility only if they prove Hewitt is in turn Prince Philip's love child, because Prince Harry does resemble his father and grandfather quite a lot. :lol:

i didn't think that harry looked like charles. i think charles looks like his mom the queen except for his dad's ears. i see why the tabloids love to bring that story up about harry's paternity because he does resembel hewitt,but i doubt if hewitt is the father because i don't think diana would have a baby by another man while she was married to prince charles,and bring all that scandal on the baby.i don't think any of diana's kids look like the royals william looks completely like her.many royal children have been rumored to be parented by outsiders,like the queen was rumored to have had an affair because andrew is different from her other sons and is also her favorite. both charles and edward were balding while andrew had a full head of hair. princess anne's favorite child zara is said to have been conceived by a man other than mark phillips, i heard she called the guy a bodyguard or something the moment zara was born.

Why not just post a pic of the 7th Earl or Portchester and Prince Andrew and see who resemembles whom? ;-)

There was a famous side by side pics which came out a few years ago....

Harry is Charles's is son...so I think this thread should be closed.

Lady Marmalade,
Did people actually think HM The Queen cheated on HRH The Duke of Edinburgh?

I can’t say if anyone seriously thought so, but it was certainly widely joked about in the English horse racing community a few years back. The late Earl of Carnarvon was HM The Queen’s racing manager for many years, and they were very close friends. He died suddenly on 11 September 2001. In the following days, the papers carried photos of the Queen with tears in her eyes, and this may well have been the true reason for them, rather than events elsewhere.

In After Diana there is considerable evidence to show that Harry is very disturbed by this rumor and that it does affect him a lot...it's a shame.

It would be scandalous if true though...OMG...that would be wild...although Charles having a love child out there somewhere would be more wild...LOL

I can’t say if anyone seriously thought so, but it was certainly widely joked about in the English horse racing community a few years back. The late Earl of Carnarvon was HM The Queen’s racing manager for many years, and they were very close friends. He died suddenly on 11 September 2001. In the following days, the papers carried photos of the Queen with tears in her eyes, and this may well have been the true reason for them, rather than events elsewhere.

Oops.. Wrong Earl Title. Thank you. :flowers:

Not sure...but like anything else, it was always a rumor.

Oops.. Wrong Earl Title. Thank you. :flowers:

No, you're right as well, he was Lord Porchester before he succeeded his father as Earl in 1987, by which time he had been the Queen's racing manager for nearly twenty years.

In After Diana there is considerable evidence to show that Harry is very disturbed by this rumor and that it does affect him a lot...it's a shame.

It would be scandalous if true though...OMG...that would be wild...although Charles having a love child out there somewhere would be more wild...LOL

Some people think a Canadian woman is the mother of a son born after Prince Harry was born is the half brother of the Princes'. This lady was an overnight guest of Prince Charles at Highgrove. She keeps photos of Prince Charles all over her home, sort of a shrine to the Prince of Wales.

Christopher Anderson mentions this woman in "After Diana" and in "Diana's Sons"

Patum Peperium: Janet

Last edited:
i think its a shameful hurtful rumor and should be stopped. imo harry is the splitting image of his uncle the earl spencer!!! this mean spitefulness toward diana and her son to sell books or magazines makes me SICK. it so happens i met charles spencer today and my first thought was how much harry looks like him and i hadn't noticed that much resemblance in photos. i heard a lady say to him "it's amazing how much prince harry looks like you" and he smiled and replied "thank you very much, i hear that quite often" she then said "they seem to be fine young men" and he said "yes, we're very proud of them". he also mentioned it was the 10th anniversary of her burial today (we had talked about it on the way to the showroom) and i was surprised he mentioned it.

I'd still like to know why he needed hypnosis to get him to remember. I mean, repressed memories are supposed to be traumatic, and it's rather an insult to Diana for him to be suggesting that the start of their affair was so traumatic that it requires hypnosis for him to remember.

Funny! ;) Hewitt is a very good looking man. Harry is also nice looking but they have no features in common. Harry looks exactly like half Spencer and half Windsor -- a little quirky and lopsided.

If anyone bothered to line up photos of Harry and his Spencer cousins, and especially photos of Harry and his two paternal aunts, Lady Jane and Lady Sarah, and their mother Frances Shand-Kydd, it would startling obvious to all concerned that he is a true Spencer. Don't I recall that Pce Charles supposedly exclaimed on seeing him at birth 'He's a Spencer!' Anyone able to post photos to prove this?

Diana looks like a Goldsmith? Do you mean Lady Annabel or Sir James? or is this just the long faced Norman features that have outed in Jemima and her brother Zac?

Last edited:
If anyone bothered to line up photos of Harry and his Spencer cousins, and especially photos of Harry and his two paternal aunts, Lady Jane and Lady Sarah, and their mother Frances Shand-Kydd, it would startling obvious to all concerned that he is a true Spencer. Don't I recall that Pce Charles supposedly exclaimed on seeing him at birth 'He's a Spencer!' Anyone able to post photos to prove this?

no one is disputing his spencer looks, afterall diana is his mother. it's the paternal resemblance that some people question. :flowers:

Not that this means anything against Diana because I do not believe that she cheated on Charles, but the Hawai'ians and Polynesians always counted their lineage through the mother because they knew where the child came from that way. . . .

Not that this means anything against Diana because I do not believe that she cheated on Charles, but the Hawai'ians and Polynesians always counted their lineage through the mother because they knew where the child came from that way. . . .

Well, if we go that way we end very quickly with rather common ladies, as France Burke-Roche's female ancestors were not as noble as those of her husband Earl Spencer....

BTW - I didn't know that Diana was so closely related to murderous Lord Lucan...

Last edited:
Not that this means anything against Diana because I do not believe that she cheated on Charles, .
With Diana's own admission, we know that she cheated on Charles. The only thing we don't know for sure is who it was first and when.

I feel sorry for Harry, it can't be very nice for him and even if he saw the results of DNA test's, there will always be that doubt in his mind over the result.

even if he saw the results of DNA test's, there will always be that doubt in his mind over the result.

I don't think so. I believe he could always ask his cousin Zara who appears to me to be a thoroughly upright person to give her DNA for a discreet DNA-relationship testing. As Zara is a female-female-descendant of the queen, there must be proof of relationship when Harry is a male-male-descendant. At least that's what I seem to remember from cases like Kaspar Hauser or the murdered Romanoffs.

And surely Zara and Harry would be able to find a trustworthy doc who is not in the pay of MI5, MI6 or whoever... ;)

So I believe Harry knows and that's all that counts.

With the best will in the world, when the question of parentage is raised, even after discreet or secretive testing, the results seen by the person involved and reassurances given by "everyone", I believe at the back of his mind, there would be a tiny little 'what if' lurking. :flowers:

With Diana's own admission, we know that she cheated on Charles. The only thing we don't know for sure is who it was first and when.

I feel sorry for Harry, it can't be very nice for him and even if he saw the results of DNA test's, there will always be that doubt in his mind over the result.

Well he shouldn't feel any doubt Charles is his father.

With the best will in the world, when the question of parentage is raised, even after discreet or secretive testing, the results seen by the person involved and reassurances given by "everyone", I believe at the back of his mind, there would be a tiny little 'what if' lurking. :flowers:

If it was so, and I don't want to say you're not right, then he has to have the additional doubt about the reason for his mother's death.

I guess he has to find a way to cope with these doubts, if he really has them at all.

It can be really disturbing for a child to doubt about who is his father but I don't think it's Harry's case. He expressed his feelings about the way his mother died, how people will never know, including himself although I don't think he's bothered by this paternity scandal. IMO, he suffered of it in the first place, but he went over it and refused to pay attention to this ridiculous allegation. Imagine the remorse he would feel if he convinced himself that his mother didn't tell him the truth. It's madness.

Whoops! I see I didn't write that correctly, I KNOW she cheated on Charles, but in regards to passing a baby off as Charles emphatically NO.
I apologize for the confusion.

Well, if we go that way we end very quickly with rather common ladies, as France Burke-Roche's female ancestors were not as noble as those of her husband Earl Spencer....

BTW - I didn't know that Diana was so closely related to murderous Lord Lucan...
That's because England is more Patriarch than Matriarch.

Yesterday, or was it today (being 11 hours ahead of Europe at the moment, I'm dumb enough to be constantly confused) I saw a delightful collage of photos in The Telegraph, honouring Prince Charles' 59th birthday.

I recommend these to anyone with an interest in The Prince of Wales. And to those who are intrigued by the never-ending debate about Prince Harry's parentage, you might be interested to see 'slide 7'. It depicts a young Prince of Wales, and to me, the likeness to his youngest son is singularly pronounced.

(I can't provide a direct link, I'm sorry, due to family members' computer games which have created on line difficulties).

I have always seen bits of Charles in Harry,then again we see what we want to see.

Yesterday, or was it today (being 11 hours ahead of Europe at the moment, I'm dumb enough to be constantly confused) I saw a delightful collage of photos in The Telegraph, honouring Prince Charles' 59th birthday.

I recommend these to anyone with an interest in The Prince of Wales. And to those who are intrigued by the never-ending debate about Prince Harry's parentage, you might be interested to see 'slide 7'. It depicts a young Prince of Wales, and to me, the likeness to his youngest son is singularly pronounced.

(I can't provide a direct link, I'm sorry, due to family members' computer games which have created on line difficulties).

I think that's what you're refering to : Telegraph | Picture Gallery | PRINCE CHARLES AT 59

For me, it's so obvious that there's no doubt Harry is Charles' son.

It doesn't matter how many photo's of Charles and Harry I look at, I really cannot see any resemblance between the two, no matter how much I look. As with beuty, it must be in the eye of the beholder! :flowers:

As long as we're throwing the mud on potential illegitimates

As long as the paternity of the children of this generation are being impunged, why stop?

Perhaps it's long overdue that the children of the Duchess of Cornwall (b 1974 and 1978) be tested to see what their relationship is to the PoW versus the Parker-Bowles family.

After all, numerous published reports as well as the mythologists of "The Love" state that the affair of Camilla and Charles had been going on for over 30 years at the time of their wedding in 2005.

And those pictures of the little blonde children of the current Duchess when they were tykes under age 10 bear such a strong resemblance to the curly blonde hair of the Princess Royal in her girlhood, that it is simply there for anyone to see. That proves it!

A little timeline magic, a passing resemblance, a carefully chosen selection of photographs, and a repeated bleating of tiresome dogma...there you have it.

(And the family wedding photo in 2005 - didn't Laura's jaw and hairline look just exactly like her "step-aunt" Anne and her "step-cousin" Zara in pictures of them taken around the same time! Why it's uncanny how alike they are!)

So let's just go whole-hog here, people. Those who like to impunge Diana by questioning the parentage of her children (based on an extremely dubious source and some wishful photography,) should at least offer up the children of the Prince's acknowledged mistress for equally piercing scrutiny.

DNA for all!

(And that picture of Tom Parker-Bowles on the cover of his book - didn't it look exactly like the way the PoW cocked his hip at the press conference on the ski slopes back in 2004? I mean, you could just lay the pictures on over the other and you can see very clearly....oh, you can't see it? Maybe you just don't want to see it, see? Yeah, that's it.)

Please.

James Hewitt is yesterday's used nosecloths and well he knows it. It pleases him to stir the pot. Why should anyone here give him a shred of credence? (Unless it suits your own agenda, at which case, yer on yer own.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom