The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #261  
Old 07-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 8,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
I don't understand why people has all their opinions mixed up with their liking-disliking feelings. I noticed that people who are Prince Charles supporters, seems to believe that James Hewitt really is Prince Harry's father, and Lady Diana supporters seems to wanting the opposite. We are looking for the truth, and truth has nothing to do with our own wishes or likings.

All of you knows that I'm not a big Lady Diana fan. I accept she has a certain charisma and she was really a beauty. Some modern people took her as the symbol of new Royalty and calls her "The Princess of the people", a thing I think she was not. But I think that Prince Harry IS NOT James Hewitt's son. We are repeating ourselves but Mr. Hewitt himself never claimed to be the Prince's father, and as ToniaR wrote there were DNA test on both Princes.
I have asked for links to this evidence and received a version based on ONE book and a reported article in The Sun (hardly a reliable newpaper). I then showed how another book reports the exact opposite.

I am not convinced that DNA testing has ever taken place particularly as the two sources mentioned - mine and TonyR's both claim that the DNA tests were done/not done on the orders of the Queen.

If you have additional sources, from somewhere other than a tabloid newspaper or a book by Seward and Simone please show it as the Andersen book clearly says the opposite.

Personally I don't believe that DNA has taken place for the simple reason that, in law, there is no need for it.

Once Charles accepted Harry as his child Harry became his child and as Charles has never disowned Harry then Harry is legally Charles' child and entitled to all the benefits and other things associated with being Charles' child.

I also believe very strongly that Charles is Harry's father based on Harry's resemblance to Charles paternal grandfather as a young boy.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 07-13-2007, 10:28 PM
GömdNatt's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cincinnati, United States
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Consider the source. You really just must stop watching Fox. They are completely one sided rabble rousers in America. Sounds like the same where you are! They annoy me so much I just skip right over them. And frankly, isnt that the worst punishment for a station?
without getting into politics, fox is not the worst. I can't stand CNN, personally. Although, Fox really has started to get on my nerves lately. I have found no good news station, with the exception of BBC America.

But, getting back on topic, looking at harry, I find it hard to believe he isn't Charles son. I can see Charles in him, not as much as in William, but I see it.
__________________

__________________
My facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/SignyCullen
Author of fiction novel Farther Side of Away, and non-fiction book about royalty If You're a Princess, Where's Your Crown?
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 07-14-2007, 04:36 AM
Roslyn's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tintenbar, Australia
Posts: 2,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
I don't understand why people has all their opinions mixed up with their liking-disliking feelings. I noticed that people who are Prince Charles supporters, seems to believe that James Hewitt really is Prince Harry's father, and Lady Diana supporters seems to wanting the opposite. We are looking for the truth, and truth has nothing to do with our own wishes or likings.
I hope the proximity of your post to mine does not mean that you inferred from mine that I am a Diana "supporter". I didn't like Diana much at all, but I try to give credit where I think it is due.

Quote:
I also noticed that Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall supporters seems to believe that Lady Diana meet Hewitt before 1986.
I am in this camp, but believing Diana met Hewitt before 1986 is not the same as believing they commenced their affair before that time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 07-14-2007, 06:00 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
I don't understand why people has all their opinions mixed up with their liking-disliking feelings. I noticed that people who are Prince Charles supporters, seems to believe that James Hewitt really is Prince Harry's father, and Lady Diana supporters seems to wanting the opposite. We are looking for the truth, and truth has nothing to do with our own wishes or likings.

All of you knows that I'm not a big Lady Diana fan. I accept she has a certain charisma and she was really a beauty. Some modern people took her as the symbol of new Royalty and calls her "The Princess of the people", a thing I think she was not. But I think that Prince Harry IS NOT James Hewitt's son. We are repeating ourselves but Mr. Hewitt himself never claimed to be the Prince's father, and as ToniaR wrote there were DNA test on both Princes. I believe what the book she quotes says, why not? After all the turmoil this affair is causing, do you really believe that Her Majesty the Queen would let things like they are, and accept as her grandson and Prince a boy who isn't so? British intelligence service is very active, and if Prince Harry wasn't the Queen's grandson they would have already know it. Be sure of it...Diana could have been childish, too modern for my taste, etc, etc, but she was not fool and know her duties better than anyone.

I also noticed that Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall supporters seems to believe that Lady Diana meet Hewitt before 1986. I'm not against the Prince of Wales and I'm happy he could have married the woman he truly loved, but I reckon he must have wait to his divorce before they indulged himself to go with Camilla Parker-Bowles. So, I'm not a fanatic but a person who tries to see the truth beyond the persons who are involved in the facts. I can criticize Lady Diana when she deserves it, but not when she is innocent. Some people jumps over her only for she is Lady Diana and this is unfair. And I normally supports Prince Charles, but when he is wrong, he is wrong and I don't hide it. It seems that some of his supporters should want that Lady Diana had had an affair with Hewitt only for, as the Prince was unfaithful to his wife while he was still married, they could make people forgive this. So, it's a little like saying: "Prince Charles was unfaithful to Lady Diana, but look! She also was unfaithful to him!".
Vanesa.
I'm a Charles & Camilla supporter and in my opinion, Prince Harry is 100% Prince Charles' son - I just see too much of Charles and Philip in Harry, to believe the opposite.

If I like Charles and Camilla, I don't think that must necessarily mean I don't like Diana.
I don't know when Hewitt and Diana met - only Hewitt, Diana and possibly Charles could give a definite answer to that. But I do believe Diana wouldn't be stupid enough to have someone else's child during her marriage.

And in any case, even if I theoritically accepted Harry is not Charles's biological son, does it change much? Charles is the only father Harry has ever had, he loves him, he took care of him and brought him up - if it was theoritically proved Harry is not his son, I don't think Charles's feelings for him would change in any way.

This said, I stand by what I say - I'm convinced Prince Charles is Harry's biological father. Harry's mannerism that resembles Charles may be obtained in years, but ears, nose, eyes, hands - all of these are identical for both Harry and Charles.
In fact, Harry' face looks exactly like his father's, minus chin and hair colour. At least to me.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 07-14-2007, 06:31 AM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
Some people jumps over her only for she is Lady Diana and this is unfair. And I normally supports Prince Charles, but when he is wrong, he is wrong and I don't hide it. It seems that some of his supporters should want that Lady Diana had had an affair with Hewitt only for, as the Prince was unfaithful to his wife while he was still married, they could make people forgive this. So, it's a little like saying: "Prince Charles was unfaithful to Lady Diana, but look! She also was unfaithful to him!".

People: the truth is the only thing in thw world that makes people really free. If we search the truth in all, we should be less unfair every day and our life more close to goodness.

Vanesa.
Finally someone who doesn't stay still on his position ! Thank you so much Vanesa for reconizing that we can sort things out in an objective way, without involving our personal feelings about who we like and who we hate. Those who like Prince Charles and make Diana a stupid woman for having a child with someone else get it all wrong IMO. I can't choose between Charles and Diana, I mean I don't have to neither. I love Diana and Charles, they were so different. Even as a Diana 'supporter', I admitt she has made mistakes (Panorama Interview, getting with Dodi Al Fayed (IMO) , etc ...) and I'm not going to defend her for that, she's a big girl (well 'was'...). Although I refuse to believe that James Hewitt is Harry's father. Like I said in a previous post, those who think that are somehow the ones who don't like Diana. Sad for them if they can't see the truth and put their hatred beside for one moment ...
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 07-14-2007, 06:34 AM
Duchess's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: xx, Canada
Posts: 1,648
i was a diana fan and i also like charles and camilla so the argument about like/dislike isn't a valid one for me. i also feel that IF harry were hewitt's son the argument that it COULDN'T/WOULDN'T be hidden isn't valid either. before charles and diana's divorce we were all saying there's no way that they could ever divorce but look what happened. never say never, especially in this day and age. i remain open minded as to the biological parent. i do, however, firmly believe that charles is a wonderful and devoted father. we have no valid proof that diana and hewitt carried out their affair before the already acknowledged dates and we have no valid proof if dna tests have been carried out. suppose dna tests have been done and he were hewitt's son. would HM let the information become public knowledge??? i don't think she would. i think she would do everything she could to make sure that it was kept private.
__________________
Duchess
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 07-14-2007, 07:04 AM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
would HM let the information become public knowledge??? i don't think she would. i think she would do everything she could to make sure that it was kept private.
But you can hide the truth from the people endlessly.

At the time Harry was made, the couple had already problems although after his birth Diana described this part of her married life like one of her best. If Charles had realised he couldn't possibly be the father of Harry, it wouldn't have been a happy time for them. You know what I mean ?
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 07-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Duchess's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: xx, Canada
Posts: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
But you can hide the truth from the people endlessly.

At the time Harry was made, the couple had already problems although after his birth Diana described this part of her married life like one of her best. If Charles had realised he couldn't possibly be the father of Harry, it wouldn't have been a happy time for them. You know what I mean ?
i'm assuming that you mean you "can't" hide the truth endlessly and i would agree with you. if hewitt were the father then it could very well become public knowledge at some point, totally against the wishes of HM.

as for that period being one of the happiest, that's only based on what diana has said. i believe that she may have had a false sense of security at this point or that she was putting a positive twist on the state of the marriage for the sake of media. it's my firm belief that this marriage was doomed to failure before it even got off the ground.
__________________
Duchess
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 07-14-2007, 07:48 AM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
i'm assuming that you mean you "can't" hide the truth endlessly and i would agree with you. if hewitt were the father then it could very well become public knowledge at some point, totally against the wishes of HM.
Lol, yes sorry for the wrong spelling.

Quote:
as for that period being one of the happiest, that's only based on what diana has said. i believe that she may have had a false sense of security at this point or that she was putting a positive twist on the state of the marriage for the sake of media.
Maybe, but I believe it was a spontenous declaration, not a considered answer to avoid press speculations. I think she said that in the 'secret tapes'. To be sure of it, we should ask Charles but I doubt he will ever tell us...
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 07-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Like I said in a previous post, those who think that are somehow the ones who don't like Diana. Sad for them if they can't see the truth and put their hatred beside for one moment ...
I think it is immaterial as to whether you are a Charles & Camilla supporter or not. The only reason it might come across as that is because they are the ones willing to consider all possible scenarios. IMO, there are people about that no longer believe the sun shone out of Diana's proverbial and they also see that as with very many marriages, what you see is not always what you get.

Back when Harry was born, DNA testing, as we know it today, did not exist.
Quote:
Traditional blood tests involve the study of genetic traits or "markers" such as blood types (A, B, AB or O) and Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA). A battery of tests is necessary, requiring a relatively large blood sample. This is often a problem with newborns and young infants. DNA-based testing, which studies the genetic material directly, is 10 to 100 times more precise than traditional testing and requires only a few drops of blood or a swab of the mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Charles is the only father Harry has ever had, he loves him, he took care of him and brought him up - if it was theoritically proved Harry is not his son, I don't think Charles's feelings for him would change in any way
I agree with that 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess
would HM let the information become public knowledge??? i don't think she would. i think she would do everything she could to make sure that it was kept private.
We are in total agreement on that!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 07-14-2007, 08:04 AM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
I think if Diana had seen James Hewitt before 1986 and not only in a friendship way then we would have known it already. With all the staff working everywhere there's an HRH, I'm sure many would have sell good stuff to the tabloids. I remember reading that even the Queen was informed by her servants about the problems and arguments Charles and Diana had.
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 07-14-2007, 09:00 AM
Duchess's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: xx, Canada
Posts: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
Charles is the only father Harry has ever had, he loves him, he took care of him and brought him up - if it was theoritically proved Harry is not his son, I don't think Charles's feelings for him would change in any way.
absolutely positively right. i don't think anyone would dispute that. charles has proven to be as steadfast, loving and devoted as diana was.
__________________
Duchess
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 07-14-2007, 01:09 PM
TonyaR's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 328
I do believe that Prince Harry is Prince Charles' biological son as well as a son of his heart, and the story of the DNA testing may very well be true because the test was supposed to have been done on both princes in 1995. DNA testing was quite sophisticated then.
But over and above that, Harry looks like a complete combination of Mountbatten and Spencer genes. He doesn't look much like James Hewitt in my opinion.
The worst part is that if James Hewitt didn't have ginger hair, I really believe this wouldn't be an issue. If he'd been a blonde, perhaps people would assume that he was possibly Prince William's father also!

Here are several photos that show the resemblance I'm referring to.


First, photos of Hewitt:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...hewitt_bbc.jpg
http://bigrikcouk.brinkster.net/images/default_61a.jpg
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/grap.../nhewitt08.jpg

Lady Sarah McCorquodale:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...Corquodale.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...orquodale2.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a..._ladySarah.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a..._ladySarah.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a..._ladySarah.jpg

George McCorquodale, Prince Harry's cousin:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/5094...6BF04B24B4128C *click the refresh button to see the photo.

Prince Harry:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...irencester.jpg
http://www1.whdh.com/images/news_art...ince_harry.jpg
http://en.epochtimes.com/news_images...ry74136913.jpg
http://www.puter-school.com/Charles/...andwilliam.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mal_harry8.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...000/harry6.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...PRINCE_HAR.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...ntebale_07.jpg

Prince Phillip:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...ten1921-36.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...incessAnne.jpg ** *Prince Phillip and Princess Anne
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...ten1921-38.jpg

Actually, Prince Phillip and James Hewitt look somewhat alike!
__________________
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, ..stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
~Christopher Robin to Pooh
(A.A. Milne)
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 07-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Duchess's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: xx, Canada
Posts: 1,648
for me i do see a passing resemblance between harry and hewitt,more than just the hair colour. however i also see resemblances with his father. it's all in the eye of the beholder though as we've proven on this site.
__________________
Duchess
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 07-14-2007, 02:36 PM
dodo's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 96
as it was said before i don't think diana would have a child with another man just for revange because she would posibly realise how painful this could be for her son.

i also heard about both boys being tested to porve who fathered them...i think it was aired on a local tv chanel.

i think all this talk is useless as some people here said charles was the one to take care of harry ever since he was born and not hewitt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 07-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 197
Harry Resemblances

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR View Post
I do believe that Prince Harry is Prince Charles' biological son as well as a son of his heart, and the story of the DNA testing may very well be true because the test was supposed to have been done on both princes in 1995. DNA testing was quite sophisticated then.
But over and above that, Harry looks like a complete combination of Mountbatten and Spencer genes. He doesn't look much like James Hewitt in my opinion.
The worst part is that if James Hewitt didn't have ginger hair, I really believe this wouldn't be an issue. If he'd been a blonde, perhaps people would assume that he was possibly Prince William's father also!

Here are several photos that show the resemblance I'm referring to.


First, photos of Hewitt:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...hewitt_bbc.jpg
http://bigrikcouk.brinkster.net/images/default_61a.jpg
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/grap.../nhewitt08.jpg

Lady Sarah McCorquodale:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...Corquodale.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...orquodale2.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a..._ladySarah.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a..._ladySarah.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a..._ladySarah.jpg

George McCorquodale, Prince Harry's cousin:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/5094...6BF04B24B4128C *click the refresh button to see the photo.

Prince Harry:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...irencester.jpg
http://www1.whdh.com/images/news_art...ince_harry.jpg
http://en.epochtimes.com/news_images...ry74136913.jpg
http://www.puter-school.com/Charles/...andwilliam.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...mal_harry8.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...000/harry6.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...PRINCE_HAR.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...ntebale_07.jpg

Prince Phillip:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...ten1921-36.jpg
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...incessAnne.jpg ** *Prince Phillip and Princess Anne
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...ten1921-38.jpg

Actually, Prince Phillip and James Hewitt look somewhat alike!

Thank you TonyaR for those great photos. This has been an exciting interesting topic for me. Coming from a set of siblings who all look very different on first sight.

Harry has an adorable sweet complex face. IMO, using suggestions made by previous posters-he looks like several people and yet really none exactly.

But I think mostly the male child will show some physical characterists at some time. As an example, a brother of mine has absolutely no resemblance to my father. But one day as I walked behind him and he was going up a hill I suddenly became struck with the resemblance in his back, the way he threw a certain leg,etc to my father. DNA has a way of presenting itself somewhere along the line.

And this same brother has boys that look oh sooo much like my father. So I think later the resemblances Harry has will show up later, at some time.

Meanwhile he's adorable and I hope he'll be adjusted and happy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 07-14-2007, 03:14 PM
dodo's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 96
there are some pics on gettyimages to which i can't post the link..but if someone can do it..one of them is on page 22 picture 40 and the other on page 24 picture 36..it really shows the resemblance between harry and charles...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 07-14-2007, 03:32 PM
iowabelle's Avatar
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Des Moines, United States
Posts: 2,405
I really dislike this thread. What good can come of discussing this?

And I like Harry. I think he'll turn out all right.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 07-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,896
Quote:
I really dislike this thread. What good can come of discussing this?
Mostly to keep it out of the Harry current-events thread, where it was beginning to take over. Also because, thanks to the report of the hypnosis and the resulting insinuations, it was in the news.

I must say that James Hewitt's whole attitude over this has reminded me a great deal of that famous Marty Feldman sketch where he's a pilot in a plane cockpit and he and the other pilot and the flight attendant decide to play a trick on the passengers; he picks up the microphone and announces, "Ladies and gentlemen, there is no cause for alarm" and other announcements that on the surface are entirely innocuous, and then snigger among themselves when the whole plane erupts in panic.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 07-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Thomas Parkman's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Columbia, United States
Posts: 531
well, good people, let up be honest here. If there weren't a bit of mud or something the cat left on the lawn for us to notice the smell of the landscape, we wouldn't have anything to do now would we. You are right. This is very ugly and sleazy and cheap. Harry is only third in line to the British throne by the way. And so, since he is Prince naughty, the tabloids and whatnot have to go out and make their slime quids somehow. The latest being publishing the pictures of the wrecked automobile in which Diana was killed.
The reason this stuff goes on it because people want to read about it and it sells newpapers or bucks up the TV news ratings. Nauseous is the word.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
James and Julia Ogilvy and Family flirtmooni British Royals 19 05-09-2014 05:23 AM
James Carnegie, 3rd Duke of Fife (1929- ) betina British Royals 26 12-19-2013 08:20 PM
Why do you like Diana? juliamontague Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 222 12-21-2011 03:40 AM
Sophie gave birth to a son: James Alexander Philip Theo, Viscount Severn: 17.12.07 BeatrixFan The Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family 237 01-27-2008 06:11 AM
James James Mclean Member Introductions and Updates 1 10-30-2007 05:19 PM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary queen fabiola queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]