The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-24-2007, 08:13 PM

I hope Harry never has a DNA profile. There would be no point in it unless it was to determine certain genetic anomalies. And it that case, it should never become public knowledge. I feel very sorry for him that this subject ever came to his attention. I can only imagine how I would feel if it were me.

Old 06-25-2007, 03:21 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmelon View Post
I hope Harry never has a DNA profile. There would be no point in it unless it was to determine certain genetic anomalies. And it that case, it should never become public knowledge. I feel very sorry for him that this subject ever came to his attention. I can only imagine how I would feel if it were me.
I so agree with you.

He so clearly adores Charles and I would imagine be very upset that there is any suggestion that his adored father isn't actually his biological parent.

I do remember an article, I think by Richard Kay but may be mistaken, in which Kay actually refers to Harry giving Charles a hug and asking, 'Aren't you my Daddy?'. That image nearly broke my heart. Charles reported reply was something like 'Of course I am'. I wish I could find a reference to this article (or did I just dream that I read it?).

Old 06-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

I agree I really don't think that Diana would actually sleep with another man and pass him off as charles'. She just wasn't like that. Charles is Harry's biological dad and i know they all have sausage fingers it was commented on a show i watch a few days ago!
I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.- Princess Diana
Old 06-25-2007, 11:37 AM

What is it with second sons in the royal family? Geez, these Hewitt-Harry ideas always remind me so much of the rumors about Prince Andrew and the Earl of Caernarvon. Why does the media pick on the second sons? Is it a "spare" complex they have?
Old 06-25-2007, 03:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelydiana View Post
She just wasn't like that. Charles is Harry's biological dad and i know they all have sausage fingers it was commented on a show i watch a few days ago!
In reality, nobody knows whether she was like that or not. For those who say he looks like Charles/Philip/Spencers etc, there are probably as many who think he looks like Hewitt, so we are just going round and around.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:58 PM

Here is your DNA test....

Prince Harry, my DNA test conclusively shows......... is the son of........
the late Diana, Princess of Wales and..........

PRINCE CHARLES!

It is with confidence that I say he has the Mountbatten lips, the Mountbatten ears, the Spencer hair, the Spencer shape of face, the Spencer nose, exactly the same shape and color of eyes that Prince Charles/Prince Philip have.
Trust me, if you really look closely a pic of Harry and a pic of Hewitt together (not just a first or second glance, really look) you will see no resemblance at all.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Trust me, if you really look closely a pic of Harry and a pic of Hewitt together (not just a first or second glance, really look) you will see no resemblance at all.
Trust me, if you look closely at pictures of James Hewitt and Charles at a similar age, there is no resemblance at all! CasiraghiTrio, you of all people should know that the only person whose judgement, opinion or eyes to trust are your own! Round and around and around.....
Old 07-01-2007, 12:30 AM
Heir Apparent

This afternoon I had the dubious pleasure of watching Fox News doing an article about "The Anniversary", the concert and the Princes.

The unequivical statement that Harry was absolutely not Charles natural son (backed up with a very fuzzy photo of Harry, James Hewitt and his uncle Charles as they look now and a black and white photo of Diana as a young girl as "proof" of lack of Spencer genes), it happens in all the "Best Families" over there don't you know, stated their expert journalist.

I know, I know, 'expert journalist' is one of the most definitive oxymorons!

However, since this statement was preceded by the claim that 'Harry was admitted to rehab when he was 16, ya just gotta wonda dontcha!
Old 07-01-2007, 03:42 AM
Administrator

That's a very harsh assessment Marg. I'm sure they wouldn't say these things if they weren't true.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Royal Highness

while i said i was open minded about the whole situation, i find it amazing that people can go on the record as being absolutely certain this. without a dna test no one can be absolutely certain.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Courtier

This is just another way for the press and media to make money off of Diana's and Harry's names. In my opinion Harry is the son of Charles and not James Hewitt to me the only think those two have alike is their red hair which Harry gets from his mother's side. I know if Harry had been a brunett or blonde these rumors and claims would not be happening period. This has to be hard on Harry people making fun of him saying that James Hewitt is his father and not Charles the man he has come to know as his father and who is to me his biological father.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Old 07-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Royal Highness

I think that it is very tacky to even discuss something like this. Let's just say that Harry is Hewitt's child--does anyone really think the Windsors' would admit that? Why are we even discussing something that can never really have a resolution that we would even know about? This is not a soap opera.
That being said, having looked at photos of all involved parties I have to say that except for the red hair and typically ruddy English complexion that there is no obvious resemblence between HRH Prince Harry and Hewitt. We can all dig up photos that show the two of them in similar poses and say "Oh my, the resemblence is uncanny" but it really isn't. Harry has Charles' eyes, nose, mouth, etc... and really favors him significantly. Oddly, he also favors an oil portrait of his grandfather (Earl Spencer) when he was quite young. He has the physical characteristics of both sides of his family--and by both I mean the Windsor-Mountbattens and the Spencers.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 07-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Nobility

For me the problem was solved long ago when seeing photos of Prince Harry as a child. He looked like Prince Edward (Earl of Wessex) at the same age. Other examples with me are Princess Alexandra and her niece Lady Ella. Look at a picture of Princess Alexandra then and you could swear it was Lady Ella (except for the fashion).
Old 07-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Nobility

As Harry ages, his profile (especially his nosel) looks alot like Prince Charles. I'm sure it's been cleared up in their family long ago that Harry is Charles' son.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Royal Highness

Oh my Lord...it has been proven time and time again. Diana DID NOT meet Hewitt till after Harry was born.

Prince Harry is Charles's son. The red hair is a Spencer trait.

THESE ARE ALL PROVEN FACTS, GUYS. :-)

Harry's facial bone structure is Charles's. His eyes are shaped like Charles's.

I cannot even see a reason for this thread to be honest with you all.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Royal Highness

Well said, Lady Marmalade!

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 07-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade View Post
Oh my Lord...it has been proven time and time again. Diana DID NOT meet Hewitt till after Harry was born.

Prince Harry is Charles's son. The red hair is a Spencer trait.

THESE ARE ALL PROVEN FACTS, GUYS. :-)

Harry's facial bone structure is Charles's. His eyes are shaped like Charles's.

I cannot even see a reason for this thread to be honest with you all.
Aye! Aye! I cannot see a reason for it too. I decided to put in my two-penny worth after seeing it go on and on and on with no end in sight. The idea seems to be a figment of somebody's idle imagination.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Nobility

In the recent pic of him and Diddy, he looks exactly like the Queen.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:37 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Yup. Red hair is a Spencer characteristic. All red-headed in the world are not James Hewitt's sons and daughters...

Vanesa.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:10 PM

It's sad everyone's posting all this "He is Hewitt's child" stuff...especially when Diana herself isn't here to intervene. Because I know she would, she was very protective of those boys...and I'm sure she still is.

Charles is Harry's biological father...he looks exactly like him. William looks like Diana and Harry looks like Charles minus the dark hair...his is red. My sister and brother in law have blond hair and dark hair their little boy was born with red hair. So this means my sister had an affair before my nephew was born and that is why his hair is red? Or it could be that on one side of the family red hair is a trait...

To discredit Diana and her memory like this is sickening to me. To make certain claims that we will NEVER know...is pointless. I say we all just stop the thread. I can't even believe this is up.

Tags
diana princess of wales, extramarital affair, james hewitt, paternity, prince charles, prince harry, prince of wales, princess diana